The Challenge: Season 30 Departure Day Speculations (Spoiler Free)

6638 posts / 0 new
Last post

richjoe92 wrote:

ILoveRW wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:
ILoveRW wrote:silly choice, the producers need to do there research better.

Facts. Santa Marta is so much better! But San Andres holds a special place in my heart.

Awww ive never been to San Andres. But yeah Santa Marta is the best option in Mainland Colombia. Personally I'd pick Brazil over Colombia anyday. They need to go to the north, Fortaleza, Natal, even Jericoacoara would be very cool

Isn't crime higher in Brazil?Nevr been to Brazil tho.

Probably a little bit, but same types of crimes and similar levels in both countries id say.Brazil is so much more fun and colorful than colombia though, colombia is like a boring brazil imo, same kind of vibes just to a lesser extent.

You were either with bad company or not in good places. Colombia is LIT.

Granted I don't know what your scene is, so you might be right.

Nicole?  Barf!

Been really enjoying Survivor this season and I know part of it is cause I'm always looking forward to see what's gonna happen and who's going home. So I'm trying to go spoilers free this season but mannnnn I really wonder how things are going and who's still there.

richjoe92 wrote:

ILoveRW wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

Facts. Santa Marta is so much better! But San Andres holds a special place in my heart.

Awww ive never been to San Andres. But yeah Santa Marta is the best option in Mainland Colombia. Personally I'd pick Brazil over Colombia anyday. They need to go to the north, Fortaleza, Natal, even Jericoacoara would be very cool

Probably a little bit, but same types of crimes and similar levels in both countries id say.Brazil is so much more fun and colorful than colombia though, colombia is like a boring brazil imo, same kind of vibes just to a lesser extent.

Colombian accent tho >>>>>>>>>

ILoveRW wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

ILoveRW wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:

Colombian accent tho >>>>>>>>>

Facts. Paisa accents are my favorite.

So since the initial cast reveal we have lost Alicia(as a castmember) and added Nicole and Bri. Anyone else get removed or added? I only wanna know cast Blum 3

So since the initial cast reveal we have lost Alicia(as a castmember) and added Nicole and Bri. Anyone else get removed or added? I only wanna know cast Blum 3

To my understanding, that is what has happened.

Still don't know why there's only 15 guys but 16 girls, and what that means towards the  format.

Pages