The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

32497 posts / 0 new
Last post

all briana did was compliment cara but k

k

Brianna can go somewhere with her irrelvant ass.

Brianna can go somewhere with her irrelvant ass.

Cara always wanna take the high road with Laurel but she’ll punk Kailah/Marie for petty shit. That’s the only reason I’ll like Laurel because she does a tremendous job at gathering all of Cara’s follicles. 

Cara has a point though. Yeah, size isn’t the only factor, as Laurel is just the better competitor and natural athlete. However, Laurel wouldn’t act big and bad if she had to go against Emily, someone her own size. I just wish they’d save their energy for that beast Nicole instead of fighting with one another.

gigalbytegal wrote:

I really do wish Laurel and Cara Maria would make up again. Nicole is the one that was a total fuckboy but Laurel takes it all out on Cara. Like be a bitch to Nicole but no, you give her a hug? Are you kidding me?

Agreed.  The whole thing came off as somehow it was Cara's fault that Nicole liked her more.  Laurel was NOT okay with that and clearly still isn't.

i mean... it's not like laurel's saying it's only cara maria's fault. she called nicole a player, she cut ties with her, and if you've heard any itv when they were together, she was upset at her for it as well. but cara maria still flirting with nicole when laurel clearly liked her + acting like she didn't know anything + snooping around to find out what was going on when laurel was clearly done with her is probably what turned her off. why would you keep someone around like that

gigalbytegal wrote:

I really do wish Laurel and Cara Maria would make up again. Nicole is the one that was a total fuckboy but Laurel takes it all out on Cara. Like be a bitch to Nicole but no, you give her a hug? Are you kidding me?

Agreed.  The whole thing came off as somehow it was Cara's fault that Nicole liked her more.  Laurel was NOT okay with that and clearly still isn't.

i mean... it's not like laurel's saying it's only cara maria's fault. she called nicole a player, she cut ties with her, and if you've heard any itv when they were together, she was upset at her for it as well. but cara maria flirted with nicole when laurel clearly liked her + acted like she didn't know anything + snooped around to find out what was going on when laurel was clearly done with her. why would you keep a "friend" like that around?

Sad thing is, I think Laurel still puts somewhat blame on a cara for the whole Nicole situation, even though it was all andy dick’s fault

Lol you guys always find a reason to hate on Cara. I interpreted that she’s saying Laurel is bigger, stronger, and overall better in eliminations than her but of course you pick out the one thing. Cooke and Emily still aren’t like 6 ft tall but they’re better athletes than Cara. And again Laurel always find a reason to redirect her anger on Cara

Cara has a point though. Yeah, size isn’t the only factor, as Laurel is just the better competitor and natural athlete. However, Laurel wouldn’t act big and bad if she had to go against Emily, someone her own size. I just wish they’d save their energy for that beast Nicole instead of fighting with one another.

Exactly lol. She was all proud after the elimination too for being the only one to win. Like Britni is 30 levels below the other 3, it was expected. Also if it takes Laurel multiple rounds to beat Britni, no way she was beating Cara. Its too bad Cara doesnt believe in herself.

AlwaysAMess wrote:

Exactly lol. She was all proud after the elimination too for being the only one to win. Like Britni is 30 levels below the other 3, it was expected. Also if it takes Laurel multiple rounds to beat Britni, no way she was beating Cara. Its too bad Cara doesnt believe in herself.

Please refer to Invasion. 

InterFan wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:Cara has a point though. Yeah, size isn’t the only factor, as Laurel is just the better competitor and natural athlete. However, Laurel wouldn’t act big and bad if she had to go against Emily, someone her own size. I just wish they’d save their energy for that beast Nicole instead of fighting with one another.

Please refer to Invasion. 

They had this type of elimination on Invasion? :O

Beating someone in one kind of elimination doesn't mean they are capable of beating that person every single time. For example:- Camila beat Laurel on Invasion. However if that elimination was Balls in or Wrecking Wall, Camila would have been destroyed.

Cara would bash Laurel’s brains if it were a puzzle

Camila would wreck Laurel in Hall Brawl. If you disagree 'Please refer to invasion'.

Cara could beat Laurel in a pull up contest I guess....

Both Laurel and CM Suck ass and both need to shut the fuck up.

So what really happened between Laurel and Cara. They were inseparable for awhile. 

So what really happened between Laurel and Cara. They were inseparable for awhile. 

sexual tension

This happened :/

it truly wouldn’t be a discussion of female competitors without DA bringing the sexism. As reliable and unwanted as a monthly period. 

Like Cara, but she has to not give Laurel and Nicole her time on twitter. Did like her interaction with Kam though.

Debut Album wrote:

it truly wouldn’t be a discussion of female competitors without DA bringing the sexism. As reliable and unwanted as a monthly period. 

Not sure how that was sexist but go off. 

Cara >>>

Laurel >>>

But they are way too toxic to be friends again.

Littleitaly wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Both Laurel and CM Suck ass and both need to shut the fuck up.

Not sure how that was sexist but go off. 

’they both suck ass’ talking about arguably two of the best new gen female competitors with super high challenge appearance to finals ratio. 

As if you’d say that about any of the guys in their position. 

TwoStrikes wrote:

This happened :/

I’m sure laurel is pissed because Cara  made out with Nicole this season. So add that to the other hook ups nicole has had on tv yet cries she is so hurt by laurel. So yeah I’d be pissed also if I was laurel. She doesn’t know Kyle or Melissa so she can’t be pissed at then but Cara continues to get her digs in and then cries bully and classless when laurel gets fired up

Derrick is the best proof that size doesn't matter

Pages