The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

32452 posts / 0 new
Last post

challenge13 wrote:

Eddie1378 wrote:So Britni cant even be happy about winning a individual daily now. Interesting.

She can be happy. I was happy she won that challenge.  What we’re not gonna do is watch her all of a sudden act above the other girls after 1 win and say she was playing on the sidelines with Cara while the other girls competed because thats NOT what happened. 

Like Marie said, there’s a way to go about winning while not undermining your counter parts. She also way upped her victory as well. 

If there was a time to use the term "snowflakes" it would be to use it for Marie and people upset that Britni was gloating/exaggerating a bit 

Nobody was upset boo, she was simply calling Brittany out for lying. Nobody was sliding back n forth 

If there was a time to use the term "snowflakes" it would be to use it for Marie and people upset that Britni was gloating/exaggerating a bit 

Oh weren't you upset that users were calling Nicole Z a man?

Eddie1378 wrote:

Yeah cause those two things are comparable at all

Ceej3 wrote:

Eddie1378 wrote:If there was a time to use the term "snowflakes" it would be to use it for Marie and people upset that Britni was gloating/exaggerating a bit 

Lol she obviously doesn't care (since Kyle tweeted that)... soooo what's the problem?

Ceej3 wrote:

Eddie1378 wrote:If there was a time to use the term "snowflakes" it would be to use it for Marie and people upset that Britni was gloating/exaggerating a bit 

Yeah you were being a snowflake about Nicole being called a man. 

Eddie1378 wrote:

Ceej3 wrote:

Lol she obviously doesn't care (since Kyle tweeted that)... soooo what's the problem?

Its different joking between friends/colleagues than random unknown people making those jokes

Eddie1378 wrote:

Ceej3 wrote:

At least I was being a snowflake about something worthy of snowflakeish behaviors. Not being a snowflake that someone might have gloated too much in one Tweet

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

Eddie1378 wrote:

Ceej3 wrote:

At least I was being a snowflake about something worthy of snowflakeish behaviors. Not being a snowflake that someone might have gloated too much in one Tweet

No one is being a snowflake like I said I like Britni too. But it's not cool to devalue someone else's skills especially when she's viewed as a weaker girl to begin with. She got called out on her bs. Simple as that.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

Eddie1378 wrote:

Ceej3 wrote:

wym lmao not even nicole cared about being caleld a man on twitter. you going after people for their overblown outrage over this yet you get overblown outrage too snowflake.

I also think its cute that Marie has fewer elimination wins and fewer daily wins than Britni has in fewer seasons and is so prideful that she literally sent spoilers claiming this past daily was rigged to take credit away from Britni

I also think its cute that Marie has fewer elimination wins and fewer daily wins than Britni has in fewer seasons and is so prideful that she literally sent spoilers claiming this past daily was rigged to take credit away from Britni

how is that a spoiler? It already happened.   Reaching much?

She told Liz or someone else before the episode that the daily was rigged. 

that was proven to be Britni that told her. 

I said that, Liz may have also... but I also said that I thought it kept going until the last girl was left. But you fr mad about something.... ☕️

maibu wrote:

challenge13 wrote:

Eddie1378 wrote:So Britni cant even be happy about winning a individual daily now. Interesting.

She can be happy. I was happy she won that challenge.  What we’re not gonna do is watch her all of a sudden act above the other girls after 1 win and say she was playing on the sidelines with Cara while the other girls competed because thats NOT what happened. 

Like Marie said, there’s a way to go about winning while not undermining your counter parts. She also way upped her victory as well. 

Warrior Empress Kam somewhere like "look at these bored ass bitches" lmaooooo

LOL AT THIS, Brenda barely beat brianna and then beat nicole ramos who is sooo tiny, and then when she faced an actual competitor (camila) she got demolished...marie has lost to only good competitors (kailah, tori, and dustin/trishelle)

Eddie1378 wrote:

LOL AT THIS, Brenda barely beat brianna and then beat nicole ramos who is sooo tiny, and then when she faced an actual competitor (camila) she got demolished...marie has lost to only good competitors (kailah, tori, and dustin/trishelle)

A win is a win. And Marie would have lost to Camila too. 2-1>>>>1-3 Sad

ryan373 wrote:

Eddie1378 wrote:I also think its cute that Marie has fewer elimination wins and fewer daily wins than Britni has in fewer seasons and is so prideful that she literally sent spoilers claiming this past daily was rigged to take credit away from Britni

A win is a win. And Marie would have lost to Camila too. 2-1>>>>1-3 Sad

never said marie wouldve beaten camila lol...but beating briana and nicole isnt exactly anything to write home about

It seems a win is a win unless its jenna

honestly. smh. I don’t like Britni but she won whether it was in her favor or not. At least Jenna doesn’t gloat about it and try to make it seem she is above everyone else.

this is why stans need to all die. stans of all kind.

tea

hi guys! long time lurker and I cant wait to discuss my fav show with you guys

I asked Nelson during his ig live and he said Kam is a beast and the girls round DID end after kam came in 3rd

Welcome Smile

I’m confused why they’d try to lie and say it lasted the entire time when clearly... every other cast member can refute that? Lmao did they think their posse of 3 was enough?

amandapls wrote:

Welcome Smile

Pages