The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

23668 posts / 0 new
Last post

@Lurker is SHOOK

SHOOK

Me & Lurker rlly were one of the very few who fucked w Tori from the jump. #Queen

@Lurker is SHOOK

Is Tori befriending girls from the challenge who Brad hates to get under his skin? lol.

TBH I think Tori is befriending people for a comeback. If it's for any season other than Exes3 than stay home.

TBH I think Tori is befriending people for a comeback. If it's for any season other than Exes3 than stay home.

Shit. She can stay home on Exes 3 too.

I’m HERE for the Veronica/Sylvia link up >>>>> 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Shit. She can stay home on Exes 3 too.

Nicole Ramos also had a STUNNING PIC! Shoutout to my people absolutely killing these cast photos >>>>

Ceej3 wrote:

Nicole Ramos also had a STUNNING PIC! Shoutout to my people absolutely killing these cast photos >>>>

She did. V/Nicole had to redeem them Dirty 30 pics. Lmao 

imallergic wrote:

@Lurker is SHOOK

Is Tori befriending girls from the challenge who Brad hates to get under his skin? lol.

Probably and I'm here for it

Johnny is on reality steve podcast and hinted at this site for always spoiling the seasons. Nice job spoiler team!

I know Aneesa gets a lot of crap for not having a win but the level of respect i have for her is immense.  someone on the Facebook group shared Aneesa responding to the girl’s DM thanking her for choosing her charity and I find that incredibly admirable that she is taking the time to respond to her fans about really personal stuff. I’m probably one of her biggest fans on here and I will ALWAYS support Queeneesa ❤️

Brad and Britni cuddling in bed this morning.  I didn’t realize he wasn’t teaching anymore, is this his new career with DJing?

Brad and Britni cuddling in bed this morning.  I didn’t realize he wasn’t teaching anymore, is this his new career with DJing?

He never was one. He was a teachers assistant. 

Which is basically a babysitter

Which is basically a babysitter

He would laminate any of the assignments teachers would want, read with the kids that need that extra attention, sit in on classes when teachers would have to leave, and cut & paste things for the teacher’s classroom #Goals

what happened on Liz Vazquez IG today? Apparently Nicols sister went offon either her or somebdoy else and got into it with a few people? Liz ended up deleteing the comments. She does not like Nicle at all lol

I will always support Aneesa despite being the biggest flop, it only makes me root harder. Poor girl got eliminated 5 times before the final and you can tell she wants it bad.

@Lurker is SHOOK

My babies ❤️

Camille wrote:

imallergic wrote:@Lurker is SHOOK

since when did people start liking Tori? lol. She was so unlikable on the shows.

JEKFAN wrote:

Camille wrote:

since when did people start liking Tori? lol. She was so unlikable on the shows.

people tend to start liking people once they've been out for awhile no? like i liked nany ALOT more now than i ever did before.

Camille wrote:

JEKFAN wrote:

Camille wrote:

people tend to start liking people once they've been out for awhile no? like i liked nany ALOT more now than i ever did before.

also her 15 min of blame made me not despise her like i did. She still was a huge bitch on Cutthroat but at the same time She was the one who warned us 7 years ago that Camila is cancelled 

auldx wrote:

Camille wrote:

JEKFAN wrote:
Camille wrote:

also her 15 min of blame made me not despise her like i did. She still was a huge bitch on Cutthroat but at the same time She was the one who warned us 7 years ago that Camila is cancelled 

Yeah I enjoyed that one too. Her and Susie are hilarious together. 

Brace yourselves, thunderthot is coming back.

Thunderthot LMAOOOO.

Brace yourselves, thunderthot is coming back.

Yeah she said that on her interview with Susie. :/ 

And from tori’s IG, she is training with Kenny.

And from tori’s IG, she is training with Kenny.

she can stay tf away 

He was never a teacher, he was a teacher aide and he left his job 1 month before the challenge because his real passion is reality tv and becoming a dj.

Pages