The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

22726 posts / 0 new
Last post

she's also besties with Carolina :/

Yuck.

AYTO5's level of thirst is just..undefeated. 

nevidcm wrote:

Yuck.

Carolina being blacklisted makes me content with life. 

Carolina will find a new AYTO guy to sleep with for relevancy whenever next season comes about ☕️

Someone should let Keith know his time is running up soon. 

Honestly when are Shannon/Carolina not talking about AYTO lmaoooooooooo does anyone know of anything they do outside of the whole AYTO/MTV bubble?

jaylan's going to pissed if he sees that live then. he and his girlfriend went off on gianna and carolina for mentioning that he and carolina hooked up during a twitter fight once.

These two lmaoooooo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CeeJai is perfect in every way for The Challenge just as a general character smmfh

These two lmaoooooo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ceejai looks good asf

whats good w tyara's hair tho? i forgot how much she facetunes her IG pics till i just saw her in motion again lmao

Yikes. So Tyra dropped the fake accent? She looks rough, CJ is beautiful though. And Tyra is in a music video with a rapper named Young Nudie? Yikes. That’s embarrassing. That interview was lame af.

YOOOOOOOO Mikey p does look like a troll doll ⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

Yeah I liked Tya's hair in pics but in motion it looks like a hat. She was high as fuck too lmaooooooooo

They need to link up with The Queen again & take pics.

Mom and Dad looking dapper AF together.

Carolina will find a new AYTO guy to sleep with for relevancy whenever next season comes about ☕️Someone should let Keith know his time is running up soon. 

i wonder if  the # of ayto guys carolina has slept with is equivalent yet to the amount of accounts youve made on here rebeltastic

Say what you will about Nelson but the boy knows how to dress. Always looking good <3.

Speaking of reoccuring accounts has my dude Hotboiswag shown up anymore?

Speaking of reoccuring accounts has my dude Hotboiswag shown up anymore?

Mhm. 

Amanda's new picture is so damn gooooooood!!! I bet all her alternate pics are just as amazing as the first!

Say what you will about Nelson but the boy knows how to dress. Always looking good <3.

I say he is the love of my reality tv watching life currently lol

Mom and Dad looking dapper AF together.

Amanda looks gorg here and Nelson is sexy per usual.

Amanda's new picture is so damn gooooooood!!! I bet all her alternate pics are just as amazing as the first!

I want Amanda on every season so she can grace us with her cast pics

Amanda gets hotter and hotter every show she's on. GET IT GIRL <3

I have to agree.

Amanda is also looking fucking gorgeous these days.   

Lol my bad meant to put that on the reunion thread

CeeJai is perfect in every way for The Challenge just as a general character smmfh

Totally agree!

Nany isnt friends with bananas and is cool with Theresa. Hell has frozen over

Pages