The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

23668 posts / 0 new
Last post

This season started in mid-July......it is now pretty much mid-fucking October, with like 5-6 episodes left so basically like the middle to end of November? Hot mess.

This season started in mid-July......it is now pretty much mid-fucking October, with like 5-6 episodes left so basically like the middle to end of November? Hot mess. 

you ain’t lying

Milking all the ad money they possibly can. Only way they make money.

Graphik wrote:

Milking all the ad money they possibly can. Only way they make money.

And still in a deficit lmaooooo all that money they wasted on Nu-TRL hopefully buries them for good. Lol

Marlon/Nelson/Hunter is a trio of serious elimination threats. 

Funny, When Marlon beat Leroy, he was not in the best shape, but now that he is back to his college weight...he could take out any of the guys.

But, I rather see him continue to kick ass in life and not dip his toes in that toxic enviornment.

Watching the Marlon playback & all I can say is of course. 'Nuff said.

The show is its own form of "scripted" now; Nehemiah been spilled that tea. Real, actual competition; especially people who won't be blind followers for John who's basically a member of production? HA!

I'll be rooting for The Glass Goddess to do well on the next spinoff; after that this is pretty much it for me. 

who's marlon? what ayto season he was on?

who's marlon? what ayto season he was on?

byeeee

We all know why he isn’t on though..... ☕️

We all know why Marlon, Jason, Ceejai, Tyara and Nia aren't on though..... ☕️

gamer73 wrote:

the melanin threats to the game. Seriously we would have new black winners. All of their instagrams show how incredible shape they are. No idea how Scammer Goddess will do competitively but still. So sad we are robbed of them

Cheetara86 wrote:

Marlon talked a little bit on IG live:- First, he looks bloody amazing, jacked af. He basically looks like he is back to his Texas Tech linebacker days.- Said if he goes back on challenges, he would want to work with either Leroy or Cory. Leroy, because he is cool with him, but he wouldn’t really want to work with a Bananas at all. With Cory, the whole target on your back, wouldn’t bother him at all, cause he’ll be open with who he fucks with; and he is damn confident in his abilities.-He is working on his personal fitness business, so he is beginning with 3 month plans for people.

It's time to cast him.Any objections, bitches? Say shit and you'll be flying off Vevmo in two point, zero seconds.

Hey boo.

You folks are obsessed with folks who are subpar in the daily’s. The key to overthrowing Bananas is being able to win the daily’s.

I bet Marlon wants to "work" with Cory.  Work with him real  good.   Can't say I blame him. 

Marlon/Nelson/Hunter is a trio of serious elimination threats. Funny, When Marlon beat Leroy, he was not in the best shape, but now that he is back to his college weight...he could take out any of the guys.But, I rather see him continue to kick ass in life and not dip his toes in that toxic enviornment.

If he steers away from senseless drama and just competes and does well on The Challenge, it can give him a more of a platform to promote his business. 

gamer73 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

Cheetara86 wrote:Marlon talked a little bit on IG live:- First, he looks bloody amazing, jacked af. He basically looks like he is back to his Texas Tech linebacker days.- Said if he goes back on challenges, he would want to work with either Leroy or Cory. Leroy, because he is cool with him, but he wouldn’t really want to work with a Bananas at all. With Cory, the whole target on your back, wouldn’t bother him at all, cause he’ll be open with who he fucks with; and he is damn confident in his abilities.-He is working on his personal fitness business, so he is beginning with 3 month plans for people.

It's time to cast him.Any objections, bitches? Say shit and you'll be flying off Vevmo in two point, zero seconds.

Hey boo.

Say hi to God for me.

gamer73 wrote:

Amanda just bought a house! We love a rich queen!

Tj just posted a video on ig saying Viacom wants to cancel mtv And then need everyone to call and complain

We need everyone to call asap

Yea I've been seeing this stuff on Facebook. Maybe Challenge 31 is just gonna air on CBS and they pulled in as many MTV people as they could before the transfer? Lmao idk. Shut it down MTV.

Guys, Spectrums a cable provider,  Viacom isnt cancelling mtv.  This happens a lot with cable companies. Bravo went thru the same thing recently

CBS did with Dish Network a few years ago. Either way, not good for Viacom that cable providers want to get rid of Viacom.

Tbh I don't give a shit about Viacom, don't remember when was the last time they aired any kind of premiere episode on any of the programs I used to watch (MTV, VH1, Comedy Central) in my country. The Challenge, South Park, etc. I watch over 3rd party streams.

Guys, Spectrums a cable provider,  Viacom isnt cancelling mtv.  This happens a lot with cable companies. Bravo went thru the same thing recently

lolololol

Dirty 30 could have been executed so much better. Especially with the cast we got. It didn't help matters though twhen Ashley, Amanda, Toya, Darrell, and Devin were all gone early and the entertainment factor of the season instantly dropped. I still hate how the first Purge played out. 

i would have Much rather a game within a game. A second challenge with the people in elimination and doing vote offs then half way through the people that survived the second house could return. Have just groups of three go in then one of each sex comes out was weird to me.  Darrell got screwed this season. 

As much as I want Amanda back on the challenge, she doesn’t need to come back. She is already got a great job as a RN, and building her dream house. Honestly, she is so much better off not coming back. She doesn’t need the show.

But we need her Sad

But we need her Sad

No we don't. Especially now that a certain someone is off the show.

Pages