Last post

Theo thinks he hard but he went to a private catholic high school ☕️

no

stop

alsdmflafal

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

Theo thinks he hard but he went to a private catholic high school ☕️

nostopalsdmflafal

deadass. You want the name of the school? In desperately trying to contact someone who went there to get a yearbook photo. (Not really but lmao)

YES PLEASE im from the chicago area with friends his age please tell i wanna see if i know anyone who knew him

YES PLEASE im from the chicago area with friends his age please tell i wanna see if i know anyone who knew him

Lmao I'm not actually gonna put him on blast like that.

Can we please take a minute to pay homage to the drop dead gorgeous Briana  Lacuesta. Not only is she beautiful but her tweets are hilarious

Mannnnn them private school kids will get DOWN. Just like preacher's kids lmaooooooo don't sleep on them.

"Lolly tell tha girl KNUCKLE UP!" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sobbing at "knuckle up"

Where this show at? I might actually watch this lmaoooooo.

I'm sobbing at "knuckle up"Where this show at? I might actually watch this lmaoooooo.

I need to binge watch it myself lmaooo its called "Preacher's Daughters". I'm sure its on one of those WatchSeries sites.

Can we please take a minute to pay homage to the drop dead gorgeous Briana  Lacuesta. Not only is she beautiful but her tweets are hilarious

No shade but who? Is that Jenna’s cousin? 

Marlon talked a little bit on IG live:

- First, he looks bloody amazing, jacked af. He basically looks like he is back to his Texas Tech linebacker days.

- Said if he goes back on challenges, he would want to work with either Leroy or Cory. Leroy, because he is cool with him, but he wouldn’t really want to work with a Bananas at all. With Cory, the whole target on your back, wouldn’t bother him at all, cause he’ll be open with who he fucks with; and he is damn confident in his abilities.

-He is working on his personal fitness business, so he is beginning with 3 month plans for people.

TrueTea wrote:

No shade but who? Is that Jenna’s cousin? 

Shes the drop dead gorgeous girl from AYTO that briefly appeared this season and once before.

The guys on the challenge really do be loving Leroy. 

Marlon talked a little bit on IG live:- First, he looks bloody amazing, jacked af. He basically looks like he is back to his Texas Tech linebacker days.- Said if he goes back on challenges, he would want to work with either Leroy or Cory. Leroy, because he is cool with him, but he wouldn’t really want to work with a Bananas at all. With Cory, the whole target on your back, wouldn’t bother him at all, cause he’ll be open with who he fucks with; and he is damn confident in his abilities.-He is working on his personal fitness business, so he is beginning with 3 month plans for people.

It's time to cast him.

Any objections, bitches? Say shit and you'll be flying off Vevmo in two point, zero seconds.

He said he wouldn’t work with John. Unfortunately that gives them reason not to cast him

i think the person who objects to marlon being on is john himself unfortunately you know how that goes

Cheetara86 wrote:

Marlon talked a little bit on IG live:- First, he looks bloody amazing, jacked af. He basically looks like he is back to his Texas Tech linebacker days.- Said if he goes back on challenges, he would want to work with either Leroy or Cory. Leroy, because he is cool with him, but he wouldn’t really want to work with a Bananas at all. With Cory, the whole target on your back, wouldn’t bother him at all, cause he’ll be open with who he fucks with; and he is damn confident in his abilities.-He is working on his personal fitness business, so he is beginning with 3 month plans for people.

It's time to cast him.Any objections, bitches? Say shit and you'll be flying off Vevmo in two point, zero seconds.

I'm about to fight casting

Yeah I caught I live from him about a week or two ago talking about his workout plans; i think i might support him soon b/c i need some structure with my eating lmaooooo

He doesn't even need to worry about The Challenge anymore tbh; just keep winning at life because he's clearly too much of a threat to their pets to handle, including their favorite "bad boy" CT.

So frustrating how they treat the new generation challengers. Just like in the mid school era, there are so many people that were robbed of chances. 

I'm about to fight casting 

We were ROBBED of Queen Briana’s unintentionally confessionals and house drama.

TrueTea wrote:

?....

TrueTea wrote:

Bish Whet?

lmao, my bad I guess I saw her and Brandon’s little situation funny and over dramatic and I feel like we definitely could have seen more of that side if she could have hung. Difference of opinions I guess

I'm telling the 100% truth when I say I forgot Briana was ever apart of Dirty 30.

The first 5 episodes feels like an entirely different season. Who the fuck thought just the entire fucking........execution of this season was smart?

lmao, my bad I guess I saw her and Brandon’s little situation funny and over dramatic and I feel like we definitely could have seen more of that side if she could have hung. Difference of opinions I guess

I mean, if I had redone that entire Rivals 3 cast, I'd have kept Brandon/Clowniana. 

More so because I like Brandon, but their situation was lowkey funny.

Dirty 30 could have been executed so much better. Especially with the cast we got. It didn't help matters though twhen Ashley, Amanda, Toya, Darrell, and Devin were all gone early and the entertainment factor of the season instantly dropped. I still hate how the first Purge played out. 

Briana is okay, but Nicole R and Jemmye are much more entertaining, weak competitors. Not even sure why Briana was the first choice for Ashley's replacement. The better options must have backed out.

Dirty 30 could have been executed so much better. Especially with the cast we got. It didn't help matters though twhen Ashley, Amanda, Toya, Darrell, and Devin were all gone early and the entertainment factor of the season instantly dropped. I still hate how the first Purge played out. 

highkey funny 

“get it through your thick ass skull”

Pages