The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

22710 posts / 0 new
Last post

Whats the deal with Marie ? She seems to be obsessed with cara....on the challenge they almost never interact...don t know were the anger comes from  

desperate tries to be relevant.

Well if these things are such facts, where are the receipts?

It just feels like a bunch of people throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks. Usually depends on who somebodies favorite is or isn't

Well if these things are such facts, where are the receipts?It just feels like a bunch of people throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks. Usually depends on who somebodies favorite is or isn't

I sure hope Cara communicates with Stanley considering me posting anything to do with her on Vevmo initiates him creating a Twitter pretending to be me/harassing my family and I. Shit is next level psycho for someone they don't know.

Methz wrote:

Whats the deal with Marie ? She seems to be obsessed with cara....on the challenge they almost never interact...don t know were the anger comes from  

desperate tries to be relevant.

not really

what u mean lmao cara started that shitw ith marie no? unless my memory being wrong

I find it hilarious that Kailah is supposedly leaking spoilers but Cara Maria used to do it here. It was well known too, I remember in 2015 during Rivals 3 filming someone threw shade at Cara saying "How we will get inside tea without her". 

If MTV should be worried about anyone it's Ammo since he has a track record from RW LMFAO.

Shouldn't Cara know better though? Especially if people have receipts. Like is she stupid enough to think people won't leak that if necessary? Is her hatred towards Kailah that bad that she doesn't think? lol

I’ll never understand the hard-on this site has for Kailah when she does so many of the same things Cara does (this is coming from someone who likes them both). I give Kailah a few more seasons before y’all turn on her and call her tired like you do the rest of the regulars. zzzzzz

refucking tweet. I know everyone has their own bias but jeez. If two people do the same thing, one cast member will get crucified and the other is a "badass." And then they'll support whatever their faves say. I like Marie but I agree she's getting to be wayyyy too much about Cara Maria. She's been commenting on like everything Cara Maria does or doesn't do almost like what she was saying when it comes to Cara and Kailah... 

(don't get me wrong, I like all three but jeez they all need to quit Twitter for a bit) 

Cara isn't the only one, just saying. 

AlwaysAMess wrote:

I’ll never understand the hard-on this site has for Kailah when she does so many of the same things Cara does (this is coming from someone who likes them both). I give Kailah a few more seasons before y’all turn on her and call her tired like you do the rest of the regulars. zzzzzz

refucking tweet. I know everyone has their own bias but jeez. If two people do the same thing, one cast member will get crucified and the other is a "badass." And then they'll support whatever their faves say. I like Marie but I agree she's getting to be wayyyy too much about Cara Maria. She's been commenting on like everything Cara Maria does or doesn't do almost like what she was saying when it comes to Cara and Kailah... (don't get me wrong, I like all three but jeez they all need to quit Twitter for a bit) 

Yep I agree with all of this.

Wow. I wonder how many fucking times this rat has gotten away with this for years? I feel so bad for Brandon and the fact that it was swept under the rug! :(

Graphik and I welcome anyone to join the anti-kailah club :) 

Chrisley knows best. This is perfect for this 

See this on Twitter...did Nicole really post this?

Thats not racist. I know many bartenders, waiters/waitresses and have even had cab drivers that asked this same question. I remember taking a cab and it was winter so he took two of us at once (like an Uber Pool) and the other woman was black and he dropped her off home and the house was GORGEOUS, had to be at least a million dollars and she didn't tip him not a penny. He was so annoyed cause he didn't have to take her (he was my cab) but he was nice to cause it was cold and I was ok with it cause we were going the same way. 

This is a common question. 

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

Wow. I wonder how many fucking times this rat has gotten away with this for years? I feel so bad for Brandon and the fact that it was swept under the rug! :(

That pillow toss coat Bananas 2k

Cost

AlwaysAMess wrote:

Graphik and I welcome anyone to join the anti-kailah club :) 

Can I join in too? lol she blocked me fropm twitter for asking her if sleeping with a man whore and peeing the bed is considered more lol

for real? why?

That's one expensive pillow.

Definitely not a random number

If only it were up to TJ 

Funny Cara started following a fan account that just popped up 24 hours ago. Hmmmm and a certain other fan account has been mute all day. But she doesn't communicate or give spoilers to them huh? 

Funny Cara started following a fan account that just popped up 24 hours ago. Hmmmm and a certain other fan account has been mute all day. But she doesn't communicate or give spoilers to them huh? 

isnt it funny how certain ones that are called out for being suspicious go dark then others start out?

And also funny that Cara would know to follow them when they literally started 23 hours ago. She used to be really picky about who she follows so anyone who doesn't think that's shady is oblivious

Imagine paying this much attention to some D-list reality star's following.

Imagine being one of those alt accounts

Showing how dumb stanley and the cara cult are:

this poor person is being accused of being me...pathetic lol. stanley you dumb as fuck.

Pages