The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

22110 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lol Peter wants to look like Bananas so bad..

Lol Peter wants to look like Bananas so bad..

I scrolled by and totally thought that was Johnny.

SO so nice of Derrick, John, Leroy and Chris to take this pic with their driver <3

Peter look good bitch! MTV is playing games casting these same ole dried up vets. They need to cast there fine ass rookie boys and like majority of them are crazy af lol 

Peter look good bitch! MTV is playing games casting these same ole dried up vets. They need to cast there fine ass rookie boys and like majority of them are crazy af lol 

They'd probably all have nate/tony syndrome, mad talk outside of the game then suck up to the vets inside. They are the reason why vets stay relevant.

HotBoysAllowed wrote:

How would you react to this?

I'd be High-Key disgusted and pissed off. 

Jay just did a live to see if anyone has left the show yet cause he won't watch it but he hears about it and heard no one has officially left yet. I don't get why not just watch the show instead of relying on us to update him???

anyway he said good fuck them when he found out Shane and Simone got booted and he said he's never talked bad about Jenna, it's always her talking bad about him and he's sick of it. He always has her back and on Exes 2 him and Bananas initially bumped heads cause Bananas said something nasty to Jenna so Jay stood up for her but she still always treats him like shit. Since then he hates Bananas and still hates him. 

He said he liked Nia but a switch goes off out of nowhere and she goes crazy on everyone, even him and Jenna when they did nothing to her. He said she says the most hurtful low things, she will attack someone on their looks, their race, their sexuality etc. just to hurt them and he knew then and there he wanted nothing to do with someone like her and that's why she hasn't been back either. 

He has gotten calls to come back but can't but once training for his job is over he will be back in the next few seasons. Guaranteed. And he is coming for blood and if he is sent in and leaving he is going out by putting hands on someone (Bananas). 

He said Bananas never shuts up and is corny as hell. He isn't even clever in his insults. 

oh he's watching lmaoo

Jay just did a live to see if anyone has left the show yet cause he won't watch it but he hears about it and heard no one has officially left yet. I don't get why not just watch the show instead of relying on us to update him??? anyway he said good fuck them when he found out Shane and Simone got booted and he said he's never talked bad about Jenna, it's always her talking bad about him and he's sick of it. He always has her back and on Exes 2 him and Bananas initially bumped heads cause Bananas said something nasty to Jenna so Jay stood up for her but she still always treats him like shit. Since then he hates Bananas and still hates him.  He said he liked Nia but a switch goes off out of nowhere and she goes crazy on everyone, even him and Jenna when they did nothing to her. He said she says the most hurtful low things, she will attack someone on their looks, their race, their sexuality etc. just to hurt them and he knew then and there he wanted nothing to do with someone like her and that's why she hasn't been back either.  He has gotten calls to come back but can't but once training for his job is over he will be back in the next few seasons. Guaranteed. And he is coming for blood and if he is sent in and leaving he is going out by putting hands on someone (Bananas).  He said Bananas never shuts up and is corny as hell. He isn't even clever in his insults.   

Jay just did a live to see if anyone has left the show yet cause he won't watch it but he hears about it and heard no one has officially left yet. I don't get why not just watch the show instead of relying on us to update him??? anyway he said good fuck them when he found out Shane and Simone got booted and he said he's never talked bad about Jenna, it's always her talking bad about him and he's sick of it. He always has her back and on Exes 2 him and Bananas initially bumped heads cause Bananas said something nasty to Jenna so Jay stood up for her but she still always treats him like shit. Since then he hates Bananas and still hates him.  He said he liked Nia but a switch goes off out of nowhere and she goes crazy on everyone, even him and Jenna when they did nothing to her. He said she says the most hurtful low things, she will attack someone on their looks, their race, their sexuality etc. just to hurt them and he knew then and there he wanted nothing to do with someone like her and that's why she hasn't been back either.  He has gotten calls to come back but can't but once training for his job is over he will be back in the next few seasons. Guaranteed. And he is coming for blood and if he is sent in and leaving he is going out by putting hands on someone (Bananas).  He said Bananas never shuts up and is corny as hell. He isn't even clever in his insults.   

Well he redeemed himself a bit in my eyes for disliking Backpack. Welcome to the club buddy <3.

Also good that he never badmouthed Jenna. People seem to forget that during exes 2 he was a very good partner to her. He never screamed or yelled at her, never demeaned her at all. He kept his cool and always encouraged her to keep going and did his best. 

And as far as Nia..I don't agree with him on her and I still think he should've checked her at the reunion honestly. 

Jay is pathetic. Can't believe you actually sat through the whole thing

Oh and I forgot to comment on Peter.

He needs a better look honestly. 

Tony seems so out of place in that picture

just remove the 3 bitches on the left.

Why is Floptony a part of the vets?! 

They're really trying to make Tony the next big thing huh? YIKES.

Yeah. Tony shouldn't even be there honestly.

Why is Tony in the pic when Cory saved Tony's ass because they were friends. He doesn't have a reason to come after Cory.

BIG IF, but IF he ever gets on another season and IF he gets any amount of airtime, guess four times what his storyline will revolve around. Everyone who dislikes Johnny should not want Jay on any season. Also he couldnt get rid off him in any way, hes even willing to leave early just to be associated with him. Hate? Looks alot like love

Cory is everyone's target lmao 

Cory getting clocked left and right! And Jay can fall back into obscurity. 

They're all pathetic to coming after Cory, especially the girls !!! 

Like they knew in what kind of guy, they put herself into, but now they all act like Cory is a  poor excuse of a human being !!!

Just close your legs to those men wouldn't it be easier ? Otherwise, shut the fuck up when you have sex with those type of men, and treat you like crap in the end !!

SO so nice of Derrick, John, Leroy and Chris to take this pic with their driver <3

They all look musty TBH.

They're all pathetic to coming after Cory, especially the girls !!! 

Like they knew in what kind of guy, they put herself into, but now they all act like Cory is a  poor excuse of a human being !!!

Just close your legs to those men wouldn't it be easier ? Otherwise, shut the fuck up when you have sex with those type of men, and treat you like crap in the end !!

They're all pathetic to coming after Cory, especially the girls !!! Like they knew in what kind of guy, they put herself into, but now they all act like Cory is a  poor excuse of a human being !!!Just close your legs to those men wouldn't it be easier ? Otherwise, shut the fuck up when you have sex with those type of men, and treat you like crap in the end !!

Are the girls after cory? Like most of them just let him dig his own grave... I guess kailah is arguable.

I think Kailah is the only one truly bothered by Cory. Her fault if she actually thought it was going somewhere

I like Kailah a lot. She is definitely my favorite new girl but she seems to get very emotional with guys...Dione/Cory

I think Kailah is the only one truly bothered by Cory. Her fault if she actually thought it was going somewhere

What I don’t get is why she cared this season. She already had a boyfriend at that point... Like, she said her piece at the Invasion reunion and should've already let this shit go.

HonestTea101 wrote:

What I don’t get is why she cared this season. She already had a boyfriend at that point... Like, she said her piece at the Invasion reunion and should've already let this shit go.

You can't just "let it go" when you like them for real. The feelings don't just vanish 

Pages