The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

12465 posts / 0 new
Last post

schaboszczak wrote:

PinkRose wrote: Which mother has come back for a challenge with newborn baby back at home other than Robin?

Robin left newborn baby for the challenge? Well, atleast she was back home in a week lol

He wasnt a new born, he had to be around 2-4 years old. Supposedley she was pregnant already on The Duel 2 and she didnt know. Do the math between the duel 2 and Rivals 1 lolMy point is that I know for some people like Beth, Paula, Coral, Cara and Susie  leaving a small child for a challenge is not their ideal situation. By what I heard from another explosion cast member is that is most likely going to be Jenny case too.

But she just said in her own words that she would do one under the right circumstances. Therefore, she has probably considered living her baby and doing this. 

Like I don't get this argument. She said it herself so we'll see what happens. 

Graphik wrote:

They're at a point where they don't have much of a choice honestly other than another Seasons/Free Agents.

I liked both formats but they didn't take well with most fans so I don't think they'll use them. Either go back to a format before Rivals or create a new one.

Yup. I would say though that they haven't had much luck with making new formats (Seasons/Free Agents/Bloodlines) lol

I really don't know wtf they're trying to do with this show & starting not to care. They make things so much harder than they should be.

PinkRose wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:

PinkRose wrote: Which mother has come back for a challenge with newborn baby back at home other than Robin?

Robin left newborn baby for the challenge? Well, atleast she was back home in a week lol

He wasnt a new born, he had to be around 2-4 years old. Supposedley she was pregnant already on The Duel 2 and she didnt know. Do the math between the duel 2 and Rivals 1 lolMy point is that I know for some people like Beth, Paula, Coral, Cara and Susie  leaving a small child for a challenge is not their ideal situation. By what I heard from another explosion cast member is that is most likely going to be Jenny case too.

But she just said in her own words that she would do one under the right circumstances. Therefore, she has probably considered living her baby and doing this. Like I don't get this argument. She said it herself so we'll see what happens. 

Key word if timing is right. So time will tell, I feel like she would do one once her daughter is bigger and assumming production would be interesting for her then.

 

Graphik wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Graphik wrote:I know even the casuals would MUCH rather see mothers Jenny & Madison over these AYTO hoes.

But would mothers leave their newborn babies to go on a challenge for 6 weeks. Keyword when time is right. I dont see them leaving their babies home before they turned 1 or 2 years old. 

I mean its up to the mothers themselves. We don't know what she was talking about when she said that; it could easily mean just whenever she feels it's time. Either one could easily be the next Robin (although I don't know how old her child was when she came back). They both have someone to take care of their child while they're gone.

Other have someone to take care of their child, but still doesnt come back. Which I dont blame them for, if I hada kid I wouldnt leave him or her until they are able to speak. It depends on the mother , I guess. I even heard a rumor they one of the Mother wanted to be able to facetime her kid in a daily basis to come back.but she wasnt allow to do so, since other cast members are not allow to do that nobody get special treatment when it comes to talking to thwir friends/families.

Sounds like something Tori would want.

Graphik wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Graphik wrote:I know even the casuals would MUCH rather see mothers Jenny & Madison over these AYTO hoes.

But would mothers leave their newborn babies to go on a challenge for 6 weeks. Keyword when time is right. I dont see them leaving their babies home before they turned 1 or 2 years old. 

I mean its up to the mothers themselves. We don't know what she was talking about when she said that; it could easily mean just whenever she feels it's time. Either one could easily be the next Robin (although I don't know how old her child was when she came back). They both have someone to take care of their child while they're gone.

Other have someone to take care of their child, but still doesnt come back. Which I dont blame them for, if I hada kid I wouldnt leave him or her until they are able to speak. It depends on the mother , I guess. I even heard a rumor they one of the Mother wanted to be able to facetime her kid in a daily basis to come back.but she wasnt allow to do so, since other cast members are not allow to do that nobody get special treatment when it comes to talking to thwir friends/families.

That was Cara or Susie I believe, and because of that dumb rule they haven't come back.

It's more to it than just the child thing when it comes to most of the women though....Justin Booth needs to be fired & a new, better & more adept producer needs to come in.

PinkRose wrote:

Graphik wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
Graphik wrote:I know even the casuals would MUCH rather see mothers Jenny & Madison over these AYTO hoes.

But would mothers leave their newborn babies to go on a challenge for 6 weeks. Keyword when time is right. I dont see them leaving their babies home before they turned 1 or 2 years old. 

I mean its up to the mothers themselves. We don't know what she was talking about when she said that; it could easily mean just whenever she feels it's time. Either one could easily be the next Robin (although I don't know how old her child was when she came back). They both have someone to take care of their child while they're gone.

Other have someone to take care of their child, but still doesnt come back. Which I dont blame them for, if I hada kid I wouldnt leave him or her until they are able to speak. It depends on the mother , I guess. I even heard a rumor they one of the Mother wanted to be able to facetime her kid in a daily basis to come back.but she wasnt allow to do so, since other cast members are not allow to do that nobody get special treatment when it comes to talking to thwir friends/families.

Sounds like something Tori would want.

It wasnt Tori lol To be honest I dont think os that big of a deal, they shouldnt be so strict about cast member calling home

 

It's ridiculous to think mothers would want to leave their children. I seen mothers who were weary to leave their children for a weekend. Also these people have already done a reality show,  so it's not a once in lifetime opptunity. The money isn't that great and people rarely get appearences from doing shows. 

It's ridiculous to think mothers would want to leave their children. I seen mothers who were weary to leave their children for a weekend. Also these people have already done a reality show,  so it's not a once in lifetime opptunity. The money isn't that great and people rarely get appearences from doing shows. 

You can't decide if the money is great or not if you don't know their financial situation back home or what their appearance fee will be.

Especially when it's their CHILD that they're facetiming. I don't see the issue with that either & the castmembers who don't have children also shouldn't see a problem with that. If they do then they can stay their childish, bratty, whiny asses at home. I could bet Camila would be one of the people being like "she can call her child, so why can't I call my family?" and having a tantrum over it. Dumb ass.

Two grown people can go for a long period of time without talking to each other. It's natural to want to see/check up on your child to see how they're doing.

iwillstay wrote:

It's ridiculous to think mothers would want to leave their children. I seen mothers who were weary to leave their children for a weekend. Also these people have already done a reality show,  so it's not a once in lifetime opptunity. The money isn't that great and people rarely get appearences from doing shows. 

You can't decide if the money is great or not if you don't know their financial situation back home or what their appearance fee will be.

I'm aware of that. I'm just saying it's not what used to be at it's peak popularity. And obviously the money or something isn't that great because we only had one mother come on in like the past 10 years or more.  

I'm aware of that. I'm just saying it's not what used to be at it's peak popularity. And obviously the money or something isn't that great because we only had one mother come on in like the past 10 years or more.  

It was good enough for her to return because she needed though that's the point I'm making. The only way I see Madion or Jenny doing this is for financial reasons. Earning a couple thousands to film for six seeks isn't too bad.

Debut Album wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

FreeAgent3 wrote:
bluehatchet2 wrote:I'm not here to change your minds. Like it's obvious you guys have a hate for her that doesn't let you look at the bigger picture... Casual viewers...you know, the ones that matter... Find her funny and tweet about it. Point is she has gotten cast for 3 seasons straight and will hopefully continue to get cast Smile

I don't hate Jenna at all. I find her a likable castmember which is hard to get these days when you have people like Bananas, Aneesa, Nany, Camila, Leroy, Zach, etc. Jenna seems just like a normal, sweet, innocent girl. I don't find her confessionasl to be funny at all though due to her lack of personality. She doesn't come off as a reality tv persona, or entertaining. She seems to have no connection or spark with other cast members either. She's welcomed on the challenge to me. Just because I don't find her funny or an amazing competitor doesn't mean I automatically hate her like you make it seem. But if they did a BOTS and Arielle/Ashley/Jamie/Jenny said yes, there is NO reason to pick Jenna over them or if they did any other theme and they pick her over Latoya/Marie/Sylvia/Violett/Nia/Explosiongirl, etc you know there's something wrong with the casting department. If anyone disagrees then idk what you are smoking. 

A lot of fans find them likable , some of them were even defensing zach last season.

So? Doesn't mean they actually are.

If some fans find them likable it means its an opinion not a fact.

There's not one cast member that doesn't have fans though. People like Emilee. Doesn't mean much

PinkRose wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
bluehatchet2 wrote:I'm not here to change your minds. Like it's obvious you guys have a hate for her that doesn't let you look at the bigger picture... Casual viewers...you know, the ones that matter... Find her funny and tweet about it. Point is she has gotten cast for 3 seasons straight and will hopefully continue to get cast Smile

I don't hate Jenna at all. I find her a likable castmember which is hard to get these days when you have people like Bananas, Aneesa, Nany, Camila, Leroy, Zach, etc. Jenna seems just like a normal, sweet, innocent girl. I don't find her confessionasl to be funny at all though due to her lack of personality. She doesn't come off as a reality tv persona, or entertaining. She seems to have no connection or spark with other cast members either. She's welcomed on the challenge to me. Just because I don't find her funny or an amazing competitor doesn't mean I automatically hate her like you make it seem. But if they did a BOTS and Arielle/Ashley/Jamie/Jenny said yes, there is NO reason to pick Jenna over them or if they did any other theme and they pick her over Latoya/Marie/Sylvia/Violett/Nia/Explosiongirl, etc you know there's something wrong with the casting department. If anyone disagrees then idk what you are smoking. 

A lot of fans find them likable , some of them were even defensing zach last season.

So? Doesn't mean they actually are.

If some fans find them likable it means its an opinion not a fact.

There's not one cast member that doesn't have fans though. People like Emilee. Doesn't mean much

I am pretty sure If they ever do a voting thing to cast people Nany, bananas, Zach, Leroy and Even Camila would be on the top.

While someone like Emilee wouldnt be find on it.

FreeAgent3 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
bluehatchet2 wrote:I'm not here to change your minds. Like it's obvious you guys have a hate for her that doesn't let you look at the bigger picture... Casual viewers...you know, the ones that matter... Find her funny and tweet about it. Point is she has gotten cast for 3 seasons straight and will hopefully continue to get cast Smile

I don't hate Jenna at all. I find her a likable castmember which is hard to get these days when you have people like Bananas, Aneesa, Nany, Camila, Leroy, Zach, etc. Jenna seems just like a normal, sweet, innocent girl. I don't find her confessionasl to be funny at all though due to her lack of personality. She doesn't come off as a reality tv persona, or entertaining. She seems to have no connection or spark with other cast members either. She's welcomed on the challenge to me. Just because I don't find her funny or an amazing competitor doesn't mean I automatically hate her like you make it seem. But if they did a BOTS and Arielle/Ashley/Jamie/Jenny said yes, there is NO reason to pick Jenna over them or if they did any other theme and they pick her over Latoya/Marie/Sylvia/Violett/Nia/Explosiongirl, etc you know there's something wrong with the casting department. If anyone disagrees then idk what you are smoking. 

A lot of fans find them likable , some of them were even defensing zach last season.

So? Doesn't mean they actually are.

If some fans find them likable it means its an opinion not a fact.

There's not one cast member that doesn't have fans though. People like Emilee. Doesn't mean much

I am pretty sure If they ever do a voting thing to cast people Nany, bananas, Zach, Leroy and Even Camila would be on the top.While someone like Emilee wouldnt be find on it.

They are popular names though, that doesn't mean that they are likable. These people are on every season and everyone that I know who watches does not like Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.

Cohutta isn't really a popular name name on these shows on wouldn't be voted in the top but that does not mean he isn't more likable than Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.

Popularity and the amount of seasons/times people are shoved into our faces does not necessarily equal likability.

Nia is a popular name/interseting cast member who brings drama, but not a likable character.

I think Jenny will do the show when her child is a bit older. Same with Madison.

I also think it's dumb that they won't allow castmembers to phone home for whatever reasons. I think they probably do that for spoiler reasons but shit gets leaked out anyay so it's pointless.

And I agree with FreeAgents3 Just because a castember have fans doesn't mean that they're likable. Charlie Sheen has fans too is he likable?

PinkRose wrote:

FreeAgent3 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
bluehatchet2 wrote:I'm not here to change your minds. Like it's obvious you guys have a hate for her that doesn't let you look at the bigger picture... Casual viewers...you know, the ones that matter... Find her funny and tweet about it. Point is she has gotten cast for 3 seasons straight and will hopefully continue to get cast Smile

I don't hate Jenna at all. I find her a likable castmember which is hard to get these days when you have people like Bananas, Aneesa, Nany, Camila, Leroy, Zach, etc. Jenna seems just like a normal, sweet, innocent girl. I don't find her confessionasl to be funny at all though due to her lack of personality. She doesn't come off as a reality tv persona, or entertaining. She seems to have no connection or spark with other cast members either. She's welcomed on the challenge to me. Just because I don't find her funny or an amazing competitor doesn't mean I automatically hate her like you make it seem. But if they did a BOTS and Arielle/Ashley/Jamie/Jenny said yes, there is NO reason to pick Jenna over them or if they did any other theme and they pick her over Latoya/Marie/Sylvia/Violett/Nia/Explosiongirl, etc you know there's something wrong with the casting department. If anyone disagrees then idk what you are smoking. 

A lot of fans find them likable , some of them were even defensing zach last season.

So? Doesn't mean they actually are.

If some fans find them likable it means its an opinion not a fact.

There's not one cast member that doesn't have fans though. People like Emilee. Doesn't mean much

I am pretty sure If they ever do a voting thing to cast people Nany, bananas, Zach, Leroy and Even Camila would be on the top.While someone like Emilee wouldnt be find on it.

They are popular names though, that doesn't mean that they are likable. These people are on every season and everyone that I know who watches does not like Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Cohutta isn't really a popular name name on these shows on wouldn't be voted in the top but that does not mean he isn't more likable than Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Popularity and the amount of seasons/times people are shoved into our faces does not necessarily equal likability.Nia is a popular name/interseting cast member who brings drama, but not a likable character.

Hahaha fucking dumbest post of the night so far. All the people you named are the most popular & liked people on the show currently. They have tons of fans who like them which is exactly why they keep getting brought back. Just because you & the people you supposedly know don't like them doesn't mean shit to MTV.

FreeAgent3 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

FreeAgent3 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
bluehatchet2 wrote:I'm not here to change your minds. Like it's obvious you guys have a hate for her that doesn't let you look at the bigger picture... Casual viewers...you know, the ones that matter... Find her funny and tweet about it. Point is she has gotten cast for 3 seasons straight and will hopefully continue to get cast Smile

I don't hate Jenna at all. I find her a likable castmember which is hard to get these days when you have people like Bananas, Aneesa, Nany, Camila, Leroy, Zach, etc. Jenna seems just like a normal, sweet, innocent girl. I don't find her confessionasl to be funny at all though due to her lack of personality. She doesn't come off as a reality tv persona, or entertaining. She seems to have no connection or spark with other cast members either. She's welcomed on the challenge to me. Just because I don't find her funny or an amazing competitor doesn't mean I automatically hate her like you make it seem. But if they did a BOTS and Arielle/Ashley/Jamie/Jenny said yes, there is NO reason to pick Jenna over them or if they did any other theme and they pick her over Latoya/Marie/Sylvia/Violett/Nia/Explosiongirl, etc you know there's something wrong with the casting department. If anyone disagrees then idk what you are smoking. 

A lot of fans find them likable , some of them were even defensing zach last season.

So? Doesn't mean they actually are.

If some fans find them likable it means its an opinion not a fact.

There's not one cast member that doesn't have fans though. People like Emilee. Doesn't mean much

I am pretty sure If they ever do a voting thing to cast people Nany, bananas, Zach, Leroy and Even Camila would be on the top.While someone like Emilee wouldnt be find on it.

They are popular names though, that doesn't mean that they are likable. These people are on every season and everyone that I know who watches does not like Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Cohutta isn't really a popular name name on these shows on wouldn't be voted in the top but that does not mean he isn't more likable than Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Popularity and the amount of seasons/times people are shoved into our faces does not necessarily equal likability.Nia is a popular name/interseting cast member who brings drama, but not a likable character.

Hahaha fucking dumbest post of the night so far. All the people you named are the most popular & liked people on the show currently. They have tons of fans who like them which is exactly why they keep getting brought back. Just because you & the people you supposedly know don't like them doesn't mean shit to MTV.

But just because they have fans/are popular doesn't mean they are likable characters/personalities. Also, Bananas can have 100,000 followers. Doens't mean all 100,000 like him. Also,  doesn't mean that the other few hundred thousands of people who watch the show/don't follow him don't like him. He can have 800,000 haters who don't follow him. You guys are only looking at it from one point of view.

Donald Trump has followers and supporters. Doesn't mean he's likable. 

...Also, my original post was actually talking about me personally/my own opinion.

Bischoff wrote:

FreeAgent3 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
bluehatchet2 wrote:I'm not here to change your minds. Like it's obvious you guys have a hate for her that doesn't let you look at the bigger picture... Casual viewers...you know, the ones that matter... Find her funny and tweet about it. Point is she has gotten cast for 3 seasons straight and will hopefully continue to get cast Smile

I don't hate Jenna at all. I find her a likable castmember which is hard to get these days when you have people like Bananas, Aneesa, Nany, Camila, Leroy, Zach, etc. Jenna seems just like a normal, sweet, innocent girl. I don't find her confessionasl to be funny at all though due to her lack of personality. She doesn't come off as a reality tv persona, or entertaining. She seems to have no connection or spark with other cast members either. She's welcomed on the challenge to me. Just because I don't find her funny or an amazing competitor doesn't mean I automatically hate her like you make it seem. But if they did a BOTS and Arielle/Ashley/Jamie/Jenny said yes, there is NO reason to pick Jenna over them or if they did any other theme and they pick her over Latoya/Marie/Sylvia/Violett/Nia/Explosiongirl, etc you know there's something wrong with the casting department. If anyone disagrees then idk what you are smoking. 

A lot of fans find them likable , some of them were even defensing zach last season.

So? Doesn't mean they actually are.

If some fans find them likable it means its an opinion not a fact.

There's not one cast member that doesn't have fans though. People like Emilee. Doesn't mean much

I am pretty sure If they ever do a voting thing to cast people Nany, bananas, Zach, Leroy and Even Camila would be on the top.While someone like Emilee wouldnt be find on it.

They are popular names though, that doesn't mean that they are likable. These people are on every season and everyone that I know who watches does not like Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Cohutta isn't really a popular name name on these shows on wouldn't be voted in the top but that does not mean he isn't more likable than Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Popularity and the amount of seasons/times people are shoved into our faces does not necessarily equal likability.Nia is a popular name/interseting cast member who brings drama, but not a likable character.

Hahaha fucking dumbest post of the night so far. All the people you named are the most popular & liked people on the show currently. They have tons of fans who like them which is exactly why they keep getting brought back. Just because you & the people you supposedly know don't like them doesn't mean shit to MTV.

But just because they have fans/are popular doesn't mean they are likable characters/personalities. Also, Bananas can have 100,000 followers. Doens't mean all 100,000 like him. Also,  doesn't mean that the other few hundred thousands of people who watch the show/don't follow him don't like him. He can have 800,000 haters who don't follow him. You guys are only looking at it from one point of view.Donald Trump has followers and supporters. Doesn't mean he's likable. ...Also, my original post was actually talking about me personally/my own opinion.

Hmmmm why would people follow him if they don't like him?

Other than that I see what you say with popular vs likable but a lot of it is also opinion. I can find someone likeable that you may not think is likeable. It has to do with edits as well. Someone like Nany has gotten good edits so she would be considered likable while someone like Nia has been given more of a bad edit so she would be considered unlikable. Either way I like both of them but according to their edit one is "good" and one is "bad".

 

Jenny would only come on if Brain was not going on IMO because he would stay and watch the baby. Madison I could see coming on even if Tony was on and having her sister and parents watch her baby. Obviously her sister is far away so it would take a lot for her. But I could honestly maybe having Tony's family take care of the baby because I think Madison is close to his family isn't she?!?!? 

Also St thomas only had 2 weeks from when filming was done to when seasons was? So like did they do testing and get asked during the filming of their RW?!?! Also did Robb & Marie break up before seasons or after... i can't remember. I know they broke up via text message. They also should have brought New orleans on sooner. That was one of the best seasons. I feel they mess up a lot with timing like when people see their RW edits don't the get pissed which causes them not want to do a challenge? LIke Bruno's edit and shit like that. I know he was saying they never showed us the whole story about his bad edit and it was a lot more then stolen hamburgers. 

FreeAgent3 wrote:

Bischoff wrote:

FreeAgent3 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
bluehatchet2 wrote:I'm not here to change your minds. Like it's obvious you guys have a hate for her that doesn't let you look at the bigger picture... Casual viewers...you know, the ones that matter... Find her funny and tweet about it. Point is she has gotten cast for 3 seasons straight and will hopefully continue to get cast Smile

I don't hate Jenna at all. I find her a likable castmember which is hard to get these days when you have people like Bananas, Aneesa, Nany, Camila, Leroy, Zach, etc. Jenna seems just like a normal, sweet, innocent girl. I don't find her confessionasl to be funny at all though due to her lack of personality. She doesn't come off as a reality tv persona, or entertaining. She seems to have no connection or spark with other cast members either. She's welcomed on the challenge to me. Just because I don't find her funny or an amazing competitor doesn't mean I automatically hate her like you make it seem. But if they did a BOTS and Arielle/Ashley/Jamie/Jenny said yes, there is NO reason to pick Jenna over them or if they did any other theme and they pick her over Latoya/Marie/Sylvia/Violett/Nia/Explosiongirl, etc you know there's something wrong with the casting department. If anyone disagrees then idk what you are smoking. 

A lot of fans find them likable , some of them were even defensing zach last season.

So? Doesn't mean they actually are.

If some fans find them likable it means its an opinion not a fact.

There's not one cast member that doesn't have fans though. People like Emilee. Doesn't mean much

I am pretty sure If they ever do a voting thing to cast people Nany, bananas, Zach, Leroy and Even Camila would be on the top.While someone like Emilee wouldnt be find on it.

They are popular names though, that doesn't mean that they are likable. These people are on every season and everyone that I know who watches does not like Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Cohutta isn't really a popular name name on these shows on wouldn't be voted in the top but that does not mean he isn't more likable than Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Popularity and the amount of seasons/times people are shoved into our faces does not necessarily equal likability.Nia is a popular name/interseting cast member who brings drama, but not a likable character.

Hahaha fucking dumbest post of the night so far. All the people you named are the most popular & liked people on the show currently. They have tons of fans who like them which is exactly why they keep getting brought back. Just because you & the people you supposedly know don't like them doesn't mean shit to MTV.

But just because they have fans/are popular doesn't mean they are likable characters/personalities. Also, Bananas can have 100,000 followers. Doens't mean all 100,000 like him. Also,  doesn't mean that the other few hundred thousands of people who watch the show/don't follow him don't like him. He can have 800,000 haters who don't follow him. You guys are only looking at it from one point of view.Donald Trump has followers and supporters. Doesn't mean he's likable. ...Also, my original post was actually talking about me personally/my own opinion.

Hmmmm why would people follow him if they don't like him?Other than that I see what you say with popular vs likable but a lot of it is also opinion. I can find someone likeable that you may not think is likeable. It has to do with edits as well. Someone like Nany has gotten good edits so she would be considered likable while someone like Nia has been given more of a bad edit so she would be considered unlikable. Either way I like both of them but according to their edit one is "good" and one is "bad". 

Yes it is deff a sense of opinion. And a lot of people just follow people because they are a well known name, or on a show they watch, etc. not for the sole purpose because they like that person. I don't think Nany has gotten good edits or is considered likable though to be honest.

Jenny would only come on if Brain was not going on IMO because he would stay and watch the baby. Madison I could see coming on even if Tony was on and having her sister and parents watch her baby. Obviously her sister is far away so it would take a lot for her. But I could honestly maybe having Tony's family take care of the baby because I think Madison is close to his family isn't she?!?!? Also St thomas only had 2 weeks from when filming was done to when seasons was? So like did they do testing and get asked during the filming of their RW?!?! Also did Robb & Marie break up before seasons or after... i can't remember. I know they broke up via text message. They also should have brought New orleans on sooner. That was one of the best seasons. I feel they mess up a lot with timing like when people see their RW edits don't the get pissed which causes them not want to do a challenge? LIke Bruno's edit and shit like that. I know he was saying they never showed us the whole story about his bad edit and it was a lot more then stolen hamburgers. 

It was after. Those two were together during that challenge.

RLK2014 wrote:

Jenny would only come on if Brain was not going on IMO because he would stay and watch the baby. Madison I could see coming on even if Tony was on and having her sister and parents watch her baby. Obviously her sister is far away so it would take a lot for her. But I could honestly maybe having Tony's family take care of the baby because I think Madison is close to his family isn't she?!?!? Also St thomas only had 2 weeks from when filming was done to when seasons was? So like did they do testing and get asked during the filming of their RW?!?! Also did Robb & Marie break up before seasons or after... i can't remember. I know they broke up via text message. They also should have brought New orleans on sooner. That was one of the best seasons. I feel they mess up a lot with timing like when people see their RW edits don't the get pissed which causes them not want to do a challenge? LIke Bruno's edit and shit like that. I know he was saying they never showed us the whole story about his bad edit and it was a lot more then stolen hamburgers. 

It was after. Those two were together during that challenge.

lmao isn't that why marie tried to fight derek? because he was saying shit to robb? and that's how sam wound up getting pushed. 

I'm still shocked that some of you really think Madison and Jenny would leave their babies just to do a television show. Madison's baby isn't even born and Jenny's baby isn't even a year old. Robin only did the show for financial reasons and that's the only way I see them coming on. Even with that being the case I still see Tony and Brian coming on because a mother's attachment to their child is very different from the father. I don't think it's logical to think you'll see either women on The Challenge for a while.

Reasons why I love Queen Nia:

I'm still shocked that some of you really think Madison and Jenny would leave their babies just to do a television show. Madison's baby isn't even born and Jenny's baby isn't even a year old. Robin only did the show for financial reasons and that's the only way I see them coming on. Even with that being the case I still see Tony and Brian coming on because a mother's attachment to their child is very different from the father. I don't think it's logical to think you'll see either women on The Challenge for a while.

Yeah I agree with you. I don't see it ever happening. 

WittyWrath wrote:

I'm still shocked that some of you really think Madison and Jenny would leave their babies just to do a television show. Madison's baby isn't even born and Jenny's baby isn't even a year old. Robin only did the show for financial reasons and that's the only way I see them coming on. Even with that being the case I still see Tony and Brian coming on because a mother's attachment to their child is very different from the father. I don't think it's logical to think you'll see either women on The Challenge for a while.

Yeah I agree with you. I don't see it ever happening. 

thirded.

TJ periscoped a car ride with a homeless guy right now. He's trying to figure out what to do to help him out. It's a pretty interesting convo.

The guy started laughing when they stopped the car and TJ asked what's funny and signed off. Don't know what happened.

Bischoff wrote:

FreeAgent3 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
bluehatchet2 wrote:I'm not here to change your minds. Like it's obvious you guys have a hate for her that doesn't let you look at the bigger picture... Casual viewers...you know, the ones that matter... Find her funny and tweet about it. Point is she has gotten cast for 3 seasons straight and will hopefully continue to get cast Smile

I don't hate Jenna at all. I find her a likable castmember which is hard to get these days when you have people like Bananas, Aneesa, Nany, Camila, Leroy, Zach, etc. Jenna seems just like a normal, sweet, innocent girl. I don't find her confessionasl to be funny at all though due to her lack of personality. She doesn't come off as a reality tv persona, or entertaining. She seems to have no connection or spark with other cast members either. She's welcomed on the challenge to me. Just because I don't find her funny or an amazing competitor doesn't mean I automatically hate her like you make it seem. But if they did a BOTS and Arielle/Ashley/Jamie/Jenny said yes, there is NO reason to pick Jenna over them or if they did any other theme and they pick her over Latoya/Marie/Sylvia/Violett/Nia/Explosiongirl, etc you know there's something wrong with the casting department. If anyone disagrees then idk what you are smoking. 

A lot of fans find them likable , some of them were even defensing zach last season.

So? Doesn't mean they actually are.

If some fans find them likable it means its an opinion not a fact.

There's not one cast member that doesn't have fans though. People like Emilee. Doesn't mean much

I am pretty sure If they ever do a voting thing to cast people Nany, bananas, Zach, Leroy and Even Camila would be on the top.While someone like Emilee wouldnt be find on it.

They are popular names though, that doesn't mean that they are likable. These people are on every season and everyone that I know who watches does not like Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Cohutta isn't really a popular name name on these shows on wouldn't be voted in the top but that does not mean he isn't more likable than Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Popularity and the amount of seasons/times people are shoved into our faces does not necessarily equal likability.Nia is a popular name/interseting cast member who brings drama, but not a likable character.

Hahaha fucking dumbest post of the night so far. All the people you named are the most popular & liked people on the show currently. They have tons of fans who like them which is exactly why they keep getting brought back. Just because you & the people you supposedly know don't like them doesn't mean shit to MTV.

But just because they have fans/are popular doesn't mean they are likable characters/personalities. Also, Bananas can have 100,000 followers. Doens't mean all 100,000 like him. Also,  doesn't mean that the other few hundred thousands of people who watch the show/don't follow him don't like him. He can have 800,000 haters who don't follow him. You guys are only looking at it from one point of view.Donald Trump has followers and supporters. Doesn't mean he's likable. ...Also, my original post was actually talking about me personally/my own opinion.

 

Donald Trump is a frontrunner in the election, he has lots of followers. A lot of people who follow on Twitter like the people. 

FreeAgent3 wrote:

Bischoff wrote:

FreeAgent3 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
bluehatchet2 wrote:I'm not here to change your minds. Like it's obvious you guys have a hate for her that doesn't let you look at the bigger picture... Casual viewers...you know, the ones that matter... Find her funny and tweet about it. Point is she has gotten cast for 3 seasons straight and will hopefully continue to get cast Smile

I don't hate Jenna at all. I find her a likable castmember which is hard to get these days when you have people like Bananas, Aneesa, Nany, Camila, Leroy, Zach, etc. Jenna seems just like a normal, sweet, innocent girl. I don't find her confessionasl to be funny at all though due to her lack of personality. She doesn't come off as a reality tv persona, or entertaining. She seems to have no connection or spark with other cast members either. She's welcomed on the challenge to me. Just because I don't find her funny or an amazing competitor doesn't mean I automatically hate her like you make it seem. But if they did a BOTS and Arielle/Ashley/Jamie/Jenny said yes, there is NO reason to pick Jenna over them or if they did any other theme and they pick her over Latoya/Marie/Sylvia/Violett/Nia/Explosiongirl, etc you know there's something wrong with the casting department. If anyone disagrees then idk what you are smoking. 

A lot of fans find them likable , some of them were even defensing zach last season.

So? Doesn't mean they actually are.

If some fans find them likable it means its an opinion not a fact.

There's not one cast member that doesn't have fans though. People like Emilee. Doesn't mean much

I am pretty sure If they ever do a voting thing to cast people Nany, bananas, Zach, Leroy and Even Camila would be on the top.While someone like Emilee wouldnt be find on it.

They are popular names though, that doesn't mean that they are likable. These people are on every season and everyone that I know who watches does not like Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Cohutta isn't really a popular name name on these shows on wouldn't be voted in the top but that does not mean he isn't more likable than Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Popularity and the amount of seasons/times people are shoved into our faces does not necessarily equal likability.Nia is a popular name/interseting cast member who brings drama, but not a likable character.

Hahaha fucking dumbest post of the night so far. All the people you named are the most popular & liked people on the show currently. They have tons of fans who like them which is exactly why they keep getting brought back. Just because you & the people you supposedly know don't like them doesn't mean shit to MTV.

But just because they have fans/are popular doesn't mean they are likable characters/personalities. Also, Bananas can have 100,000 followers. Doens't mean all 100,000 like him. Also,  doesn't mean that the other few hundred thousands of people who watch the show/don't follow him don't like him. He can have 800,000 haters who don't follow him. You guys are only looking at it from one point of view.Donald Trump has followers and supporters. Doesn't mean he's likable. ...Also, my original post was actually talking about me personally/my own opinion.

 Donald Trump is a frontrunner in the election, he has lots of followers. A lot of people who follow on Twitter like the people. 

Followers doesn't make you a likable person. Obama has followers and people still dislike him. Donald Trump has followers and is looked at to be a joke of a politician and is a pretty hated man amongst a lot of people. Amanda Bynes gained a lot of followers as she got crazy.

A lot of people also follow people on twitter that they do not like. People tweet people hate all the time. They don't just follow people because they  like them. That's obvious. A lot of people follow the President on twitter. That doesn't mean 100% of his followers like our President.

Cohutta has less followers than Bananas, Nany, Camila, Leroy etc.

Bananas, Nany, Camila, Leroy etc. are NOT a more likable person/character than someone like Cohutta. Are they more entertaining? Maybe. Do they have more of a prescent on the show? Yes Are they more likable? No.

Seminole wrote:

FreeAgent3 wrote:

Bischoff wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
FreeAgent3 wrote:
bluehatchet2 wrote:I'm not here to change your minds. Like it's obvious you guys have a hate for her that doesn't let you look at the bigger picture... Casual viewers...you know, the ones that matter... Find her funny and tweet about it. Point is she has gotten cast for 3 seasons straight and will hopefully continue to get cast Smile

I don't hate Jenna at all. I find her a likable castmember which is hard to get these days when you have people like Bananas, Aneesa, Nany, Camila, Leroy, Zach, etc. Jenna seems just like a normal, sweet, innocent girl. I don't find her confessionasl to be funny at all though due to her lack of personality. She doesn't come off as a reality tv persona, or entertaining. She seems to have no connection or spark with other cast members either. She's welcomed on the challenge to me. Just because I don't find her funny or an amazing competitor doesn't mean I automatically hate her like you make it seem. But if they did a BOTS and Arielle/Ashley/Jamie/Jenny said yes, there is NO reason to pick Jenna over them or if they did any other theme and they pick her over Latoya/Marie/Sylvia/Violett/Nia/Explosiongirl, etc you know there's something wrong with the casting department. If anyone disagrees then idk what you are smoking. 

A lot of fans find them likable , some of them were even defensing zach last season.

So? Doesn't mean they actually are.

If some fans find them likable it means its an opinion not a fact.

There's not one cast member that doesn't have fans though. People like Emilee. Doesn't mean much

I am pretty sure If they ever do a voting thing to cast people Nany, bananas, Zach, Leroy and Even Camila would be on the top.While someone like Emilee wouldnt be find on it.

They are popular names though, that doesn't mean that they are likable. These people are on every season and everyone that I know who watches does not like Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Cohutta isn't really a popular name name on these shows on wouldn't be voted in the top but that does not mean he isn't more likable than Nany, Bananas, Zach, Leroy or Camila.Popularity and the amount of seasons/times people are shoved into our faces does not necessarily equal likability.Nia is a popular name/interseting cast member who brings drama, but not a likable character.

Hahaha fucking dumbest post of the night so far. All the people you named are the most popular & liked people on the show currently. They have tons of fans who like them which is exactly why they keep getting brought back. Just because you & the people you supposedly know don't like them doesn't mean shit to MTV.

But just because they have fans/are popular doesn't mean they are likable characters/personalities. Also, Bananas can have 100,000 followers. Doens't mean all 100,000 like him. Also,  doesn't mean that the other few hundred thousands of people who watch the show/don't follow him don't like him. He can have 800,000 haters who don't follow him. You guys are only looking at it from one point of view.Donald Trump has followers and supporters. Doesn't mean he's likable. ...Also, my original post was actually talking about me personally/my own opinion.

 Donald Trump is a frontrunner in the election, he has lots of followers. A lot of people who follow on Twitter like the people. 

Followers doesn't make you a likable person. Obama has followers and people still dislike him. Donald Trump has followers and is looked at to be a joke of a politician and is a pretty hated man amongst a lot of people. Amanda Bynes gained a lot of followers as she got crazy.A lot of people also follow people on twitter that they do not like. People tweet people hate all the time. They don't just follow people because they  like them. That's obvious. A lot of people follow the President on twitter. That doesn't mean 100% of his followers like our President.Cohutta has less followers than Bananas, Nany, Camila, Leroy etc.Bananas, Nany, Camila, Leroy etc. are NOT a more likable person/character than someone like Cohutta. Are they more entertaining? Maybe. Do they have more of a prescent on the show? Yes Are they more likable? No.

I personally think a following = likable to those who follow them. I've never heard of anyone following someone even if they don't like them to me that doesn't make sense because if I didn't like someone why would I want to see their daily post? Again it is all opinion really because I think all the challengers you mentioned above are somewhat likable in certain scenarios just some more than others.

Pages