The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

14750 posts / 0 new
Last post

Was the tweet deleted? Cause the link wont work for me. Can someone tell me what was said, please and thank you Smile

Was the tweet deleted? Cause the link wont work for me. Can someone tell me what was said, please and thank you Smile

https://twitter.com/CodyThrive/status/864894449184366592 

Still works

Oh I see it now/ 

He can stfu. He wouldnt be on a champ team anyway & he's a terrible player. Idc what ya'll say about Cory but I think he's better than big easy. Atleast Cory tries and does well during daily missions. Big Easy just tried to use the fact that he was overweight to scare dudes not wanting to see him in an elimination. But that shit was a damn farce, all he does is pass out or quit. Dude is a flop period. 

Oh I see it now/ He can stfu. He wouldnt be on a champ team anyway & he's a terrible player. Idc what ya'll say about Cory but I think he's better than big easy. Atleast Cory tries and does well during daily missions. Big Easy just tried to use the fact that he was overweight to scare dudes not wanting to see him in an elimination. But that shit was a damn farce, all he does is pass out or quit. Dude is a flop period. 

All Big Easy had to do was swim for like 5 minutes and jog 2 miles with breaks without dying. He can shut the fuck up. Thank god he's never returing.

Oh I see it now/ He can stfu. He wouldnt be on a champ team anyway & he's a terrible player. Idc what ya'll say about Cory but I think he's better than big easy. Atleast Cory tries and does well during daily missions. Big Easy just tried to use the fact that he was overweight to scare dudes not wanting to see him in an elimination. But that shit was a damn farce, all he does is pass out or quit. Dude is a flop period. 

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think anybody compared easy to Cory lol. And if they did, they shouldn't. Cory is at least athletically able and pretty good. He has strength and can actually hold his own, even if his mental and endurance strength are lacking. Easy just plain fucking sucks. The guy has zero endurance, has never showed he's good at puzzles, his strength is mediocre, he can't even use his size to his advantage, and he goes around thinking his shit doesn't stink. The dude can't carry his own weight, as shown numerous times, and he's a quitter.

Cory at least can outperform SOME other people, has strength, can use his size, and doesn't walk around like he's the next big thing because he lost 2.8 pounds. 

No you didn't miss where anyone compared him to Cory. I was just making a comment. But everything you just said up there was true.

Imo Big Easy was one of the biggest disappointments. He hyped himself up so much and bullshitted his way to a final making everyone afraid to go against him. When now you look back and say oh it was a few men who definitley could've taken him out, since he wasn't about shit. He played tf outta everyone on his team . & why they even asked him back for BOTS2 I dont understand. But they clearly learned their lesson since he hasn't been back.

LOL i think people responded to her on this because she had tweets after defending her relationship

https://twitter.com/n_zanattaMTV/status/865208520928616449 

So according to Instagram, it looks like Rachel is pregnant.

Rumor has it that Tana Leah has even slide to TJ And Ryan Devlin Dms lmaooooooo

Now that's just fucking desperate.

I would slide through Ryan Devlins dms tbh

OMFG DEAD!

PinkRose wrote:

hes a married man LOL

BabyGOAT wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Rumor has it that Tana Leah has even slide to TJ And Ryan Devlin Dms lmaooooooo

hes a married man LOL

Both are married man lol

BabyGOAT wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Rumor has it that Tana Leah has even slide to TJ And Ryan Devlin Dms lmaooooooo

hes a married man LOL

Damn didn't know that haha. But if he's ever single again...

Congrats to Rachel! So happy for her. 

Congrats to Rachel, man I wished she would of done a challenge along Darrell, Veronica and Shane how iconic would that be! 

What is Tana trying to accomplish? I seriously don't get it lmfaooo.

fucking dudes on tv shows from a network most dont watch anymore. shes retarded

BabyGOAT wrote:

hes a married man LOL

dont tell that to camila

hahaha too late nevid camila had ryan in 2012 jkkk

So according to Instagram, it looks like Rachel is pregnant.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rachel having twins and being a mommy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So happy for her!!

What is Tana trying to accomplish? I seriously don't get it lmfaooo.

Its surely not a come-up lmaooo she can't be that damn stupid but it wouldn't surprise me.

The final nail in the Trashmila coffin doing some early prepping >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The final nail in the Trashmila coffin doing some early prepping >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I need her soooo bad.

Chuck from AYTO busted up his leg pretty bad

https://mobile.twitter.com/MTV_Chuckalodon/status/865881756754432000

Warning it's kinda gross

@IAmBriannaLeigh  May 19

More

@MTV_NellyT hmu Wink

https://twitter.com/IAmBriannaLeigh/status/865444013796597761 ........ lol is this her real account? If so GET IT Nelson! haha

Pages