The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

14634 posts / 0 new
Last post

Brian from Ex Plosion should be given a chance on The Challenge.  I would love to see how him and Cory "Interact" with each other again

Candice made me feel awkward anytime she was shown. She's probably a nice girl but not meant for reality tv and needs to stop trying to come back. 

Meanwhile Trey still trying to get that availability call lmaoooooo

I would feel bad for Trey but his word-vomit changed all of that. Welp...

Meanwhile Trey still trying to get that availability call lmaoooooo

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ! To think Nate & Dario were both called several times over him, is even more tragic. Goodbye Tyler ! You career on the show is already over !!!

Brian from Ex Plosion should be given a chance on The Challenge.  I would love to see how him and Cory "Interact" with each other again

I think he was asked for last season & declined.

if they really refuse to cast Jason because of what happened three years ago than they need to be fired. i'm not all excited to see jason on a challenge but that is really unfair. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTUnIY6ltSX/

Ashley K. looks so hot in red xjdjsksksksk

Ashley K is fucking sexy. Lucky Dario

Jesus. It's like every comment he makes, he's bitter or "trying to get an availability call". Lmaooo. 

Sadly, it seems it will most likely never happen Cray 2

Are they in an RV?? lemme find out they having a traveling aka beginning Challenge days spinoff <3333

Jesus. It's like every comment he makes, he's bitter or "trying to get an availability call". Lmaooo. 

Right lol. And nothing he said really indicated neither. People now just make up shit just to drag Trey for no reason it seems.

hardbitten wrote:

Right lol. And nothing he said really indicated neither. People now just make up shit just to drag Trey for no reason it seems.

I don't think it was the OP intention. I think he/she just tried to be funny and cheeky by saying "trying to get the availability call" not to drag him... At least, that's how I get it, as far as I'm concerned... 

but he is lake of salt, tho.

hardbitten wrote:

probably

but y'all need to give him a break lmaoo

schaboszczak wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Jesus. It's like every comment he makes, he's bitter or "trying to get an availability call". Lmaooo. 

probablybut y'all need to give him a break lmaoo

Nah

schaboszczak wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Jesus. It's like every comment he makes, he's bitter or "trying to get an availability call". Lmaooo. 

Candice still having the Bloodlines picture up on twitter and her #DDMB LOL dont doubt me bitches? She's sad and funny at the same time

hardbitten wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:

Nah

HonestTea101 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:

Nah

Well Damn...

lmaoooo yeah so sure they always call him I couldn't even remember who he  was at first I thought it was another AYTO loser

lmaoooo yeah so sure they always call him I couldn't even remember who he  was at first I thought it was another AYTO loser

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTUnIY6ltSX/Ashley K. looks so hot in red xjdjsksksksk

Things that could make me straight:

1.) Ashley K.

The picture isn't available anymore lmao MTV don't like what people are speculating about it I guess 

Isn't Brandon the guy who cried about his girlfriend on the Challenge? Was the other guy on AYTO? 

who is that?

PinkRose wrote:

who is that?

Right...

Is that Bruno's brother? Lol .....

Pages