The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

19414 posts / 0 new
Last post

Candice still having the Bloodlines picture up on twitter and her #DDMB LOL dont doubt me bitches? She's sad and funny at the same time

hardbitten wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Jesus. It's like every comment he makes, he's bitter or "trying to get an availability call". Lmaooo. 

but he is lake of salt, tho.

probablybut y'all need to give him a break lmaoo

Nah

HonestTea101 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:
hardbitten wrote:Jesus. It's like every comment he makes, he's bitter or "trying to get an availability call". Lmaooo. 

but he is lake of salt, tho.

probablybut y'all need to give him a break lmaoo

Nah

Well Damn...

lmaoooo yeah so sure they always call him I couldn't even remember who he  was at first I thought it was another AYTO loser

lmaoooo yeah so sure they always call him I couldn't even remember who he  was at first I thought it was another AYTO loser

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTUnIY6ltSX/Ashley K. looks so hot in red xjdjsksksksk

Things that could make me straight:

1.) Ashley K.

The picture isn't available anymore lmao MTV don't like what people are speculating about it I guess 

Isn't Brandon the guy who cried about his girlfriend on the Challenge? Was the other guy on AYTO? 

who is that?

PinkRose wrote:

who is that?

Right...

Is that Bruno's brother? Lol .....

PinkRose wrote:

who is that?

Apparently, it's Bruno's brother lmao.

Lmao at Briah acting like any of the Skeletons get calls.

If any of the skeletons is gonna get a call, it needs to be Sylvia's. Don't remember her name, but she was amazing.

I am officially following a reality tv personality. I chose to follow dusty blue weave queen Candice lmaoooo

PinkRose wrote:

who is that?

who is this? 

Gio is back at ranting about the challenge and how he has yet to see a challenge he won't dominate and how he'd run through CT and calling a fan a dyke and ready to kill but I take that serious coming from his psycho ass.

Can they just stop bringing AYTO on? Lol. I feel like it's the only way to shut these annoying asses up and force them to move onto something else.

Keep Simone/Devin/Hunter. Everyone else can stay gone and move on with their lives.

If any of the skeletons is gonna get a call, it needs to be Sylvia's. Don't remember her name, but she was amazing.

The one that kinda looked like Jess from Portland? Lol at least to me she did.

Can they just stop bringing AYTO on? Lol. I feel like it's the only way to shut these annoying asses up and force them to move onto something else.Keep Simone/Devin/Hunter. Everyone else can stay gone and move on with their lives.

Yeah..they're starting to annoy me with all thier shit talking and I'm somone who don't pay any mind to that shit normally.

Gio knows damn well he'll be gone early...either by elimination or trying to kill someone. 

hardbitten wrote:

Can they just stop bringing AYTO on? Lol. I feel like it's the only way to shut these annoying asses up and force them to move onto something else.Keep Simone/Devin/Hunter. Everyone else can stay gone and move on with their lives.

Yeah..they're starting to annoy me with all thier shit talking and I'm somone who don't pay any mind to that shit normally.Gio knows damn well he'll be gone early...either by elimination or trying to kill someone. 

Gio really is hella delusional. and crying on Twitter will only get you on the challenge if John needs a partner (see Frank on Rivals 2) 

Brandon may be a quitter, but he's right

Wrong thread my bad lmao

mickeyflo24 wrote:

if they really refuse to cast Jason because of what happened three years ago than they need to be fired. i'm not all excited to see jason on a challenge but that is really unfair. 

wasn't there season filmed in 2014? 

the.trillest wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

who is that?

Apparently, it's Bruno's brother lmao.

yikes

Brandon can shut up - his pussy ass quit because he missed his girlfriend

He is sure talking about himself

Debut Album wrote:

Right lol. And nothing he said really indicated neither. People now just make up shit just to drag Trey for no reason it seems.

I don't think it was the OP intention. I think he/she just tried to be funny and cheeky by saying "trying to get the availability call" not to drag him... At least, that's how I get it, as far as I'm concerned... 

Yep. But I don't expect DA to understand anything without putting training wheels on the conversation.

QUEEN BETH and Jon Brennan the other day

Pages