The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

18025 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm not rocking with this Candice dragging! Now when she lands her spot on season 6 nobody can say shit!Her confessionals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She wouldnt and do yo really like her cofessionals? She soinds like a robot without any type of emotion....

I'm not rocking with this Candice dragging! Now when she lands her spot on season 6 nobody can say shit!

Her confessionals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Graphik wrote:

I'm not rocking with this Candice dragging! Now when she lands her spot on season 6 nobody can say shit!Her confessionals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She wouldnt and do yo really like her cofessionals? She soinds like a robot without any type of emotion....

I liked it because it felt like it was something different, like she was a more quieter to herself black girl and not dominate and I like seeing that sometimes. tbh

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

candace reminds me of irritiable bowel syndrome

You mean buckethead?

lmao!! She was such a great competitor...

Graphik wrote:

Her confessionals are the shit! I mean she only got like 2 of them but Candice stole the mf'ing show!

Graphik you make fun of me and #WarriorBrittany but you're out here rooting for miss #BlueAndBraces like come on...

Graphik you make fun of me and #WarriorBrittany but you're out here rooting for miss #BlueAndBraces like come on...

Sarcasm HT lmaooooooo

I will say if we ever did get to see more of her, we would see more of her personality.

Candice's epic faceplant on the third bloodlines challenge >>>>>>>>>>>>>

OMFG. ASS UP, FACE DOWN.

I'm beyond SICK at the thought of Violetta and Mike secretly dating for the past few months and planning on moving in together. Hopefully their tweets were jokes but...

PinkRose wrote:

Graphik wrote:I'm not rocking with this Candice dragging! Now when she lands her spot on season 6 nobody can say shit!Her confessionals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Her confessionals are the shit! I mean she only got like 2 of them but Candice stole the mf'ing show!

She makes jenna cofessionals looks like they are funny...

Ohhhhh I see Graphik backtracking now with his love of Candice! OK BOO I SEE YOU Dirol Dont worry you can join the outcast club with me and my faves<3

I'm beyond SICK at the thought of Violetta and Mike secretly dating for the past few months and planning on moving in together. Hopefully their tweets were jokes but...

lmao yeah, she can stay away tbh 

OMFG. ASS UP, FACE DOWN.

And what makes is worse is that a guy looks like he about to jump over and take that ass too.

Tbone123 wrote:

;/

You cannot be hating on Violetta rn

hardbitten wrote:

OMFG. ASS UP, FACE DOWN.

And what makes is worse is that a guy looks like he about to jump over and take that ass too.

Who was that? Tony? lmaoo. It'd make sense.

gamer73 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:I'm beyond SICK at the thought of Violetta and Mike secretly dating for the past few months and planning on moving in together. Hopefully their tweets were jokes but...

;/You cannot be hating on Violetta rn

If she is with that.....then she can stay gone from the challenges :/

Are they doing another special? I be seen Shane and Laurel posting that are at a hotel and Shane said Thanks MTV 

Brian from Ex Plosion should be given a chance on The Challenge.  I would love to see how him and Cory "Interact" with each other again

Candice made me feel awkward anytime she was shown. She's probably a nice girl but not meant for reality tv and needs to stop trying to come back. 

Meanwhile Trey still trying to get that availability call lmaoooooo

I would feel bad for Trey but his word-vomit changed all of that. Welp...

Meanwhile Trey still trying to get that availability call lmaoooooo

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ! To think Nate & Dario were both called several times over him, is even more tragic. Goodbye Tyler ! You career on the show is already over !!!

Brian from Ex Plosion should be given a chance on The Challenge.  I would love to see how him and Cory "Interact" with each other again

I think he was asked for last season & declined.

if they really refuse to cast Jason because of what happened three years ago than they need to be fired. i'm not all excited to see jason on a challenge but that is really unfair. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTUnIY6ltSX/

Ashley K. looks so hot in red xjdjsksksksk

Ashley K is fucking sexy. Lucky Dario

Jesus. It's like every comment he makes, he's bitter or "trying to get an availability call". Lmaooo. 

Sadly, it seems it will most likely never happen Cray 2

Pages