The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

21331 posts / 0 new
Last post

Cashfl0w wrote:

Who's that flop?

gamer, so you do know both of the girls in your avi are flops. 

Did anyone saw the Coral vs v1man on twitter about Trump lol

Thank god he left this site

Tgis girl.needs to understand her MTV days are over and she only made it on the show because of MTV weird obsession with Leroy

https://twitter.com/MTV_Candice/status/856569010338447360

Who's that flop?

Who's that flop?

I cant see what it says cause Twitter isnt loading. But imma bet its something delusional

It looks like Lisa lost most of the Bloodlines numbers lol

Tgis girl.needs to understand her MTV days are over and she only made it on the show because of MTV weird obsession with Leroyhttps://twitter.com/MTV_Candice/status/856569010338447360

what she say? Tweet was deleted

gamer73 wrote:

Cashfl0w wrote:Who's that flop?

Who, bitch?

It looks like Lisa lost most of the Bloodlines numbers lol

Yeah it was kinda a bad idea in the first place. Each fresh meat we got a few regulars, but a lot of people only did one or two more or didn't come back at all(both champions lol).

With Bloodlines it naturally would be worse, because of the people that wouldn't want to do it anymore after one, along with the fact I'm sure some of them only did it in the first place because their family member asked them to. Every one who did Fresh Meat signed up wanting to do Reality TV. With bloodlines, maybe some applied previously on their own but the rest agreed to do it after only being asked.

mickeyflo24 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

Cashfl0w wrote:Who's that flop?

Who, bitch?

you know who. 

PinkRose wrote:

Tgis girl.needs to understand her MTV days are over and she only made it on the show because of MTV weird obsession with Leroyhttps://twitter.com/MTV_Candice/status/856569010338447360

She just send her app for ayto...

camilinator2370 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Tgis girl.needs to understand her MTV days are over and she only made it on the show because of MTV weird obsession with Leroyhttps://twitter.com/MTV_Candice/status/856569010338447360

She just send her app for ayto...

i hope she know this shit just not happening for her. its gettin sad

Wasn't Candice only Leroys third choice?

Candice has the personality for PBS and the face for Nickelodeon

hashtag generous

Did anyone saw the Coral vs v1man on twitter about Trump lolThank god he left this site

It legit took me a couple minutes to remember who the hell Candice was

candace reminds me of irritiable bowel syndrome

You mean buckethead?

KSLDJFSLDJF{O(UR#IJISLKNDF:LSKDFIU()#W*$IPOJGMSNLDK<JVNS:LKDFJSD"KOFKSD:FLKSD

I'm not rocking with this Candice dragging! Now when she lands her spot on season 6 nobody can say shit!

Her confessionals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm not rocking with this Candice dragging! Now when she lands her spot on season 6 nobody can say shit!Her confessionals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She wouldnt and do yo really like her cofessionals? She soinds like a robot without any type of emotion....

I'm not rocking with this Candice dragging! Now when she lands her spot on season 6 nobody can say shit!

Her confessionals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Graphik wrote:

I'm not rocking with this Candice dragging! Now when she lands her spot on season 6 nobody can say shit!Her confessionals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She wouldnt and do yo really like her cofessionals? She soinds like a robot without any type of emotion....

I liked it because it felt like it was something different, like she was a more quieter to herself black girl and not dominate and I like seeing that sometimes. tbh

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

You mean buckethead?

lmao!! She was such a great competitor...

Graphik wrote:

Her confessionals are the shit! I mean she only got like 2 of them but Candice stole the mf'ing show!

Graphik you make fun of me and #WarriorBrittany but you're out here rooting for miss #BlueAndBraces like come on...

Graphik you make fun of me and #WarriorBrittany but you're out here rooting for miss #BlueAndBraces like come on...

Sarcasm HT lmaooooooo

I will say if we ever did get to see more of her, we would see more of her personality.

Pages