The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

14765 posts / 0 new
Last post

Such an utter shame. Everyone on the Skeletons cast needs to do at least one because they're the most dysfunctional group of real worlders that I can remember in recent time. #JasonHillForChallenge31 #Violegend #MadiTheScammer

Well I agree every season does feel like the same old shit. It's the same people back every season with not a lot of variety, even if they're not on their 3rd challenge it seems redundant to come back every year reusing the same storylines as last time although some are fun to watch again.

Agreed.

Such an utter shame. Everyone on the Skeletons cast needs to do at least one because they're the most dysfunctional group of real worlders that I can remember in recent time. #JasonHillForChallenge31 #Violegend #MadiTheScammer

They need to cast this show like I Love Money. Change up the personalities every season. Keep John, Camila, Cara, Jenna, Leroy, Tony, Dario, and Cory at home for once. 

But no, this is MTV. The dumb casuals have low attention spans and need those tired regulars on there. And people like Jason will continue to sit out unfortunately.

But Tony did have an outburst on Camila too and came straight to her face on Rivals 3, why does he get a pass ? 

The double standards of this fucking show too. Camila is even a liability but they'll cast her every season.

But Tony did have an outburst on Camila too and came straight to her face on Rivals 3, why does he get a pass ? 

because he is actually realavant. I mean on Instagram Tony has almost 200k more followers 

I get my ayto so im not complaining tbh ✌

Big Time Reality TV episode 40 W/ Shane Challenge Invasion

Shane interview

RLK2014 wrote:

But didn't this season have almost half the cast who it was less then there 3rd challenge and 4 people who haven't been around for a while 

I still stand by what I said when Skeletons ended -  he won't be called due to his outburst and putting his hands on Nicole.  Even though they resolved it,  its still seen as a problem.  

:/ Same with Mike C

HonestTea101 wrote:

They need to cast this show like I Love Money. Change up the personalities every season. Keep John, Camila, Cara, Jenna, Leroy, Tony, Dario, and Cory at home for once. But no, this is MTV. The dumb casuals have low attention spans and need those tired regulars on there. And people like Jason will continue to sit out unfortunately.

Agreed. And there was a time where this show was like that too. If only they kept that up.

if they really refuse to cast Jason because of what happened three years ago than they need to be fired. i'm not all excited to see jason on a challenge but that is really unfair. 

Who's that flop?

if there is one female from ayto who can perform well- trust it is Melanie from season 3

Who's that flop?

if there is one female from ayto who can perform well- trust it is Melanie from season 3

Britni can do very well (she's a good swimmer), and Tori is no slouch.

Out of all the females i've seen comepte from AYTO in the challenge and Second Chances, only Amanda and Shanley have impressed me. 

trust that Melanie will slay though. 

Cashfl0w wrote:

Who's that flop?

gamer, so you do know both of the girls in your avi are flops. 

Did anyone saw the Coral vs v1man on twitter about Trump lol

Thank god he left this site

Tgis girl.needs to understand her MTV days are over and she only made it on the show because of MTV weird obsession with Leroy

https://twitter.com/MTV_Candice/status/856569010338447360

Who's that flop?

Who's that flop?

I cant see what it says cause Twitter isnt loading. But imma bet its something delusional

It looks like Lisa lost most of the Bloodlines numbers lol

Tgis girl.needs to understand her MTV days are over and she only made it on the show because of MTV weird obsession with Leroyhttps://twitter.com/MTV_Candice/status/856569010338447360

what she say? Tweet was deleted

gamer73 wrote:

Cashfl0w wrote:Who's that flop?

gamer, so you do know both of the girls in your avi are flops. 

Who, bitch?

It looks like Lisa lost most of the Bloodlines numbers lol

Yeah it was kinda a bad idea in the first place. Each fresh meat we got a few regulars, but a lot of people only did one or two more or didn't come back at all(both champions lol).

With Bloodlines it naturally would be worse, because of the people that wouldn't want to do it anymore after one, along with the fact I'm sure some of them only did it in the first place because their family member asked them to. Every one who did Fresh Meat signed up wanting to do Reality TV. With bloodlines, maybe some applied previously on their own but the rest agreed to do it after only being asked.

Pages