The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

17194 posts / 0 new
Last post

I heard someone was talking shit about cara? Who's trying to get cut? 

I heard someone was talking shit about cara? Who's trying to get cut? 

Leap, froggy.

So I made a post about wanting Backpack to retire on The Facebook group and surprisingly I got alot of likes...although there were the fans that can't live without him on the show show up in the thread but alot seem to agree with me.

I guess they're all aren't so bad then. 

How's he streaming a movie in theaters right now? Isnt that piracy and illegal lol?

How's he streaming a movie in theaters right now? Isnt that piracy and illegal lol?

I have done it on the past

HonestTea101 wrote:

way too many times lmao

We've all been there before lmao

you can find anything online. When you have a following though I do think it is dumb to post about it. 

i saw in theaters but tbh i had free tickets but i wouldnt post for the world to see i am illegally watching something

He musta used that AYTO money to good use and bought an Amazon Firestick! 

PinkRose wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:How's he streaming a movie in theaters right now? Isnt that piracy and illegal lol?

way too many times lmao

i saw in theaters but tbh i had free tickets but i wouldnt post for the world to see i am illegally watching something

Its not illegall to download, uploading is illegall but back at my place you can dowload as much as you want.

But didn't this season have almost half the cast who it was less then there 3rd challenge and 4 people who haven't been around for a while 

Well I agree every season does feel like the same old shit. It's the same people back every season with not a lot of variety, even if they're not on their 3rd challenge it seems redundant to come back every year reusing the same storylines as last time although some are fun to watch again.

But didn't this season have almost half the cast who it was less then there 3rd challenge and 4 people who haven't been around for a while 

I still stand by what I said when Skeletons ended -  he won't be called due to his outburst and putting his hands on Nicole.  Even though they resolved it,  its still seen as a problem.  

Such an utter shame. Everyone on the Skeletons cast needs to do at least one because they're the most dysfunctional group of real worlders that I can remember in recent time. #JasonHillForChallenge31 #Violegend #MadiTheScammer

Such an utter shame. Everyone on the Skeletons cast needs to do at least one because they're the most dysfunctional group of real worlders that I can remember in recent time. #JasonHillForChallenge31 #Violegend #MadiTheScammer

Well I agree every season does feel like the same old shit. It's the same people back every season with not a lot of variety, even if they're not on their 3rd challenge it seems redundant to come back every year reusing the same storylines as last time although some are fun to watch again.

Agreed.

They need to cast this show like I Love Money. Change up the personalities every season. Keep John, Camila, Cara, Jenna, Leroy, Tony, Dario, and Cory at home for once. 

But no, this is MTV. The dumb casuals have low attention spans and need those tired regulars on there. And people like Jason will continue to sit out unfortunately.

But Tony did have an outburst on Camila too and came straight to her face on Rivals 3, why does he get a pass ? 

The double standards of this fucking show too. Camila is even a liability but they'll cast her every season.

But Tony did have an outburst on Camila too and came straight to her face on Rivals 3, why does he get a pass ? 

because he is actually realavant. I mean on Instagram Tony has almost 200k more followers 

I get my ayto so im not complaining tbh ✌

Big Time Reality TV episode 40 W/ Shane Challenge Invasion

Shane interview

RLK2014 wrote:

I still stand by what I said when Skeletons ended -  he won't be called due to his outburst and putting his hands on Nicole.  Even though they resolved it,  its still seen as a problem.  

:/ Same with Mike C

HonestTea101 wrote:

They need to cast this show like I Love Money. Change up the personalities every season. Keep John, Camila, Cara, Jenna, Leroy, Tony, Dario, and Cory at home for once. But no, this is MTV. The dumb casuals have low attention spans and need those tired regulars on there. And people like Jason will continue to sit out unfortunately.

Agreed. And there was a time where this show was like that too. If only they kept that up.

Pages