The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

12543 posts / 0 new
Last post

But what is the issue to support cops ? 

I mean he's himself a cop, and cops aren't that bad... They just do their job. I mean, yes it does have some horrible cops who using their abuse of power over civilians (like in every field I guess) but most of the time, if you comply with them politely, they will be cool.

I don't know and don't understand why cops are so despised... while one of their priority missions is to protect civilians and save lives...

I am not gonna get into a debate on this, but there are some bad cops who "ruin" things and the image of police everywhere, even good cops. but generalizations happen on both sides of that issue and ihate the entire idea that if you support cops you are anti african american and vice versa. 

thats just me giving a simplified answer. i dont want to get into a debate cause this really isnt the thread or place to do it. 

But what is the issue to support cops ? I mean he's himself a cop, and cops aren't that bad... They just do their job. I mean, yes it does have some horrible cops who using their abuse of power over civilians (like in every field I guess) but most of the time, if you comply with them politely, they will be cool.I don't know and don't understand why cops are so despised... while one of their priority missions is to protect civilians and save lives...

No offense to cops or Jamie but can we take this convo to the VHarmony thread? I already know this topic will create an off topic mess in here.

I am not gonna get into a debate on this, but there are some bad cops who "ruin" things and the image of police everywhere, even good cops. but generalizations happen on both sides of that issue and i hate the entire idea that if you support cops you are anti african american and vice versa. thats just me giving a simplified answer. i dont want to get into a debate cause this really isnt the thread or place to do it. 

You're right on everything you said, especially the bolded part. But indeed, this isn't the ideal thread to talk about it.

WELL I STARTED THIS THREAD AND I DROPPED A BOMB SHELL AND I WANT SOME DRAMA TO POP OFF.

i just think the shirts look ugly lol 

The only The Challenge themed shirts i'd buy is the ones they wear on the show with the logo on it. Moreso the old school ones with the nice font & colors. Nowadays it jst says their name and and maybe the name of the season on the shoulder. Ew

The only The Challenge themed shirts i'd buy is the ones they wear on the show with the logo on it. Moreso the old school ones with the nice font & colors. Nowadays it jst says their name and and maybe the name of the season on the shoulder. Ew

Whaaat?

Well not the name of the season I guess. But on BOTS it said their team name.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/8nipEjIrDA2iI/200_s.gif

Well not the name of the season I guess. But on BOTS it said their team name.https://media1.giphy.com/media/8nipEjIrDA2iI/200_s.gif

I never fucking noticed that...

YIKES

This is literally the biggest YIKES I'll ever use.

stphmcdnld wrote:

YIKES

Queen Jenna needs to go find herself a real man and not a gremlin.

YIKES

What....I'm a lost for words. What the FUCK Jay WHAT THE FUCK!

No. Just No. I'm not even...

Damn that. That girl is a racist Nether Jay nor anyone else needs to be fucking with her.

hardbitten wrote:

Damn that. That girl is a racist Nether Jay nor anyone else needs to be fucking with her.

Jenna's changed and y'all will be seeing that very soon! She's going to turn up with Nia, Simone, etc. and y'all will be fans rq.

I'm kinda disappointed in her choice of men.. First, the Lizard. Now the fucking gremlin.

YIKES

Okay, now this is just begging for attention. Probably trying to get a rise out of Jenna C. fans too lmao.

Debut Album wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Queen Jenna needs to go find herself a real man and not a gremlin.

Jenna's changed and y'all will be seeing that very soon! She's going to turn up with Nia, Simone, etc. and y'all will be fans rq.I'm kinda disappointed in her choice of men.. First, the Lizard. Now the fucking gremlin.

Really? Well I sure hope so because I don't believe she's changed at all.

stphmcdnld wrote:

YIKES

I swear Jay does it to himself. I literally see that shit now smfh

Yeah. I'm seeing it too. Like that the fuck is this? What would make him think taking a picture with that racist and posting it would do him and good? Come on son...

Graphik wrote:

Yeah. I'm seeing it too. Like that the fuck is this? What would make him think taking a picture with that racist and posting it would do him and good? Come on son...

lol considering Jay gets dragged on twitter left & right for racially insensitive tweets I don't think he cares. He probably stanned Jenna's friend too 

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:I swear Jay does it to himself. I literally see that shit now smfh

lol considering Jay gets dragged on twitter left & right for racially insensitive tweets I don't think he cares. He probably stanned Jenna's friend too 

Does he? I've seen his twitter and I haven't seen him talk about race at all.

Look at them calves..... Look at that fucking Cobra back.....she will literally throw bitches and I'm pissed off that they're treating her like this when she had GBOGH going viral twice, had an interview with Bossip & was the main reason people even cared to watch that season smmfh

Laurel and Nicole are so cute together! Smile

hardbitten wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Queen Jenna needs to go find herself a real man and not a gremlin.

Jenna's changed and y'all will be seeing that very soon! She's going to turn up with Nia, Simone, etc. and y'all will be fans rq.I'm kinda disappointed in her choice of men.. First, the Lizard. Now the fucking gremlin.

Really? Well I sure hope so because I don't believe she's changed at all.

It is possible for people to change. for her sake i hope she has. a challenge house is filled with lgbt, black, hispanic, asian and so forth. however even if she has changed she will get voted in a majority of the time because her racist and homophobic comments will always be there. 

Pages