The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

14745 posts / 0 new
Last post

King Derrick <3
Queen Marie <3

My dream pair for a challenge.

King Derrick <3Queen Marie <3My dream pair for a challenge.

Look at them calves..... Look at that fucking Cobra back.....she will literally throw bitches and I'm pissed off that they're treating her like this when she had GBOGH going viral twice, had an interview with Bossip & was the main reason people even cared to watch that season smmfh

Graphik wrote:

Look at them calves..... Look at that fucking Cobra back.....she will literally throw bitches and I'm pissed off that they're treating her like this when she had GBOGH going viral twice, had an interview with Bossip & was the main reason people even cared to watch that season smmfh

literally the only reason why I watched GBOGH. Ceejai MADE that season and a bunch of my friends who don't even watch RW knew about the fight. BMP/MTV, last black Challenge winner was Nehemiah, get her, Queeneesa, and the Kang on the same team to DEMOLISH EVERYONE 

CeeJai is popping on snapchat 

So who knows the real deal between Madison from skeletons and javi from teen mom. I know Madison went to visit him in philly and he said on twitter he's planning on going to Austin next month ?

And I see tony and his second baby mama don't follow each other on insta anymore but  will post on snapchats . Lol

http://traffic.libsyn.com/teamdss/Derrick_Kosinski_Marie.mp3Two Legends <3

Decent interview.   Listening to Derrick drone on & strain to put together a coherent sentence is maddening though.   He somehow managed to get even dumber over time.  

The tea Amanda is giving right now>>>>>>

So they stopped the Jenna and Sylvia elim cause one of Jenna's things were stuck. 

And she's going off how the vets expect them to so everything they say and kiss their asses no matter what they do.

and how production loves Jenna.

she said Jenna is a hoe, stuck up, and how she talks a lot of shot but production makes her look to be sweet.

Johnny also poured a bottle of water all over Ashley M and a lot more stuff besides the toilet seat but they didn't show it.

Lmaoooo Amanda is DRAGGING Jenna

So they stopped the Jenna and Sylvia elim cause one of Jenna's things were stuck.

Yup.... Definitely rigged.

The tea Amanda is giving right now>>>>>>So they stopped the Jenna and Sylvia elim cause one of Jenna's things were stuck. And she's going off how the vets expect them to so everything they say and kiss their asses no matter what they do.and how production loves Jenna.she said Jenna is a hoe, stuck up, and how she talks a lot of shot but production makes her look to be sweet.

neither of these surprise me

Apparently Cory and Jenna hooked-up

Wait this was definitely rumored about in the past..

Ugh I love Amanda's crazy ass and how she ended her live. Such a savage. 

Omg someone called Amanda a cunt in the comments and she's like "Awh I'll C U Next Tuesday too" LMAOOOO

Wait is she still live? It's not showing up for me..

she just ended it like 5 minutes ago

Morris1721 wrote:

she just ended it like 5 minutes ago

Aw man, thanks for letting me know!

Oh and she said Jenna talked a lot of shit about Ashley K. 

like she's the most harmless person ever lol

Omg someone called Amanda a cunt in the comments and she's like "Awh I'll C U Next Tuesday too" LMAOOOO

I officially love her.

sThe tea Amanda is giving right now>>>>>>So they stopped the Jenna and Sylvia elim cause one of Jenna's things were stuck. And he's going off how the vets expect them to so everything they say and kiss their asses no matter what they do.and how production loves Jenna.she said Jenna is a hoe, stuck up, and how she talks a lot of shot but production makes her look to be sweet.Johnny also poured a bottle of water all over Ashley M and a lot more stuff besides the toilet seat but they didn't show it.

Not even surprised. Entitled fucks.

Oh and she said Jenna talked a lot of shit about Ashley K. like she's the most harmless person ever lol

Wtf did Ashley K do lmaoooo

this isnt surprising either smh. imma need Cory to do better

Someone tell Amanda to come to Vevmo.

nevidcm wrote:

this isnt surprising either smh. imma need Cory to do better

Someone tell Amanda to come to Vevmo.

No.

Sounds to me like Jenna’s more of a bitch than she lets on.

I live for Amanda. I am a fan she chose the right enemies 

The tea Amanda is giving right now>>>>>>So they stopped the Jenna and Sylvia elim cause one of Jenna's things were stuck. And she's going off how the vets expect them to so everything they say and kiss their asses no matter what they do.and how production loves Jenna.she said Jenna is a hoe, stuck up, and how she talks a lot of shot but production makes her look to be sweet.Johnny also poured a bottle of water all over Ashley M and a lot more stuff besides the toilet seat but they didn't show it.

Motherfucking Amandageddon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pages