The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

17354 posts / 0 new
Last post

Apparently Cory and Jenna hooked-up

Wait this was definitely rumored about in the past..

Ugh I love Amanda's crazy ass and how she ended her live. Such a savage. 

Omg someone called Amanda a cunt in the comments and she's like "Awh I'll C U Next Tuesday too" LMAOOOO

Wait is she still live? It's not showing up for me..

she just ended it like 5 minutes ago

Morris1721 wrote:

she just ended it like 5 minutes ago

Aw man, thanks for letting me know!

Oh and she said Jenna talked a lot of shit about Ashley K. 

like she's the most harmless person ever lol

Omg someone called Amanda a cunt in the comments and she's like "Awh I'll C U Next Tuesday too" LMAOOOO

I officially love her.

sThe tea Amanda is giving right now>>>>>>So they stopped the Jenna and Sylvia elim cause one of Jenna's things were stuck. And he's going off how the vets expect them to so everything they say and kiss their asses no matter what they do.and how production loves Jenna.she said Jenna is a hoe, stuck up, and how she talks a lot of shot but production makes her look to be sweet.Johnny also poured a bottle of water all over Ashley M and a lot more stuff besides the toilet seat but they didn't show it.

Not even surprised. Entitled fucks.

Oh and she said Jenna talked a lot of shit about Ashley K. like she's the most harmless person ever lol

Wtf did Ashley K do lmaoooo

this isnt surprising either smh. imma need Cory to do better

Someone tell Amanda to come to Vevmo.

nevidcm wrote:

this isnt surprising either smh. imma need Cory to do better

No.

Sounds to me like Jenna’s more of a bitch than she lets on.

I live for Amanda. I am a fan she chose the right enemies 

The tea Amanda is giving right now>>>>>>So they stopped the Jenna and Sylvia elim cause one of Jenna's things were stuck. And she's going off how the vets expect them to so everything they say and kiss their asses no matter what they do.and how production loves Jenna.she said Jenna is a hoe, stuck up, and how she talks a lot of shot but production makes her look to be sweet.Johnny also poured a bottle of water all over Ashley M and a lot more stuff besides the toilet seat but they didn't show it.

Motherfucking Amandageddon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gucci Mane wrote:

No.

Debut!

Surprised debut still hasn't been won over. Smh.

Everything she saying is towards people he doesn't even like aswell. And stuff he supports. Idgi.

Gucci Mane wrote:

No.

You're annoying 

Ashley and that Anna Stack chick going at it on twitter lol

Surprised debut still hasn't been won over. Smh.Everything she saying is towards people he doesn't even like aswell. And stuff he supports. Idgi.

Just ignore him.

There's so much happening tonight lol. Ugh.

Surprised debut still hasn't been won over. Smh.Everything she saying is towards people he doesn't even like aswell. And stuff he supports. Idgi.

Oh don't get me wrong. She seems to hate all the correct people and I give her props for that but I just can't fully get on board with her. I mean I can TOLERATE her but she's gonna have to really do something amazing to win me over.

like honestly idk why anna is trying. ashley flipping out like that was more enjoyable (and it wasnt that enjoyable) than annas entire RW season.

Amanda also said the vets drama is played out and so tired lol. I still am snatched how she pretty much said everything most of us agree on. 

I hope Ashley drags her.

lmao when is jenna not getting a reaction out of someone 

Anna really wants to be sent to space again

Pages