The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

15849 posts / 0 new
Last post

Me when people on reality TV ask us not to speak on their break-up when they met on TV and showed their every move on social media:

Me when people on reality TV ask us not to speak on their break-up when they met on TV and showed their every move on social media:

Especially when some portion leading to their break up or some fights are going to be shown on an upcoming show lol

I thought I read somewhere, maybe on here, that they broke up before the spinoff show even filmed? I guess I'm making that up but this was no surprise to me? 

Just read some of Mikala's comment under her post. This looks interesting. A lot of AYTO girls in her corner.

I thought I read somewhere, maybe on here, that they broke up before the spinoff show even filmed? I guess I'm making that up but this was no surprise to me? 

They did, at least from what I remember. Maybe they tried to work something out & they officially broke it off on the show.

that booty tho

They were on/off for a while, I was told we are seeing that "dysfuctionality" play out  on the spinoff lol Even though I heard they were on after the spinoff that was done filming last month.

Anywho, looks his brother did a Katrina from real world and had to do with their break up lol

I know we talked about if brad and Tori are together or getting divorced in the past... not sure if we ever determined they were divorcing but I think this proves they are no longer together 

Best thing that could've happened to Brad.

Awh I liked Cam and Mikala... Sad

#BradComeback

#BradStayTheFuckAtHome

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

#BradStayTheFuckAtHome

tori was fucking ugly anyway. right up there with ivanka trump "IS THAT OKAAAAAAY WITH U?!!!"

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

#BradStayTheFuckAtHome

Ok yeah Brad and Tori apart is good but they have kids y'all, I feel terrible for them.

Brad can stay home. Seriously. Fuck him and his master Tori.

All these haters on the necklace man smfh.

lol tho @ people rooting for divorce. poor kids.

I just want both of them to not come back to the show. That's really it lol. I skipped through majority of the crazy ass shit some people here say cause I knew they'd milk the divorce zzzzz.

So many haters. #BRADISKING #GETWITHTHEWINNINGTEAM

#ToriLookingLikeTheHouseMom

Ok yeah Brad and Tori apart is good but they have kids y'all, I feel terrible for them.

Too bad. He should've kept he weewee in his pants on G3.

HonestTea101 wrote:

You're so inconsiderate dude, there are kids involved in this situation as well. Have some respect and human decency.

This is true though. I do feel bad for their little ones. But I'm sure they're good parents and they'll work that out and do right by them.

I know we talked about if brad and Tori are together or getting divorced in the past... not sure if we ever determined they were divorcing but I think this proves they are no longer together 

Brad is going through some 30 years old life crisis lol 

Nostalgic wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Ok yeah Brad and Tori apart is good but they have kids y'all, I feel terrible for them.

You're so inconsiderate dude, there are kids involved in this situation as well. Have some respect and human decency.

Inconsiderate? for some reality tv motherfuckers? yeah right.

RLK2014 wrote:

Brad is going through some 30 years old life crisis lol 

lmao.

HonestTea101 wrote:

Nostalgic wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Ok yeah Brad and Tori apart is good but they have kids y'all, I feel terrible for them.

Inconsiderate? for some reality tv motherfuckers? yeah right.

They havent been on TV in 7 years and are human beings. Yeah Inconsiderate.

Pages