The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

33700 posts / 0 new
Last post

The Grunt Guy said you could see donations on MedGift's website but I cant find it??? I wanted to check if there were actual donations

is it true that now for those events they are going to add an option of 35 dollars for an autograph?I will judge anyone that pays a cent for an autograph if its true...

I will judge anyone who does that or buys a Tony Time t shirt or a t shirt with Jemmye's face on it...

I haven't heard that yet but YIKES...

i dont forsee these events going on much longer. they legit cast the same people all the time. its a mess...he didnt even run the event in orlando, scott ran it and it was apparently a lot better organized and ran much more smoothly.

id rather see challengemania do these events across the country. scott is a way better host 

also i dont go to these events for autographs thats fucking stupid lmao. this aint babe ruth autograph.

these are just reg folks on reality tv. treat them like human beings and youll have great convos w them

I haven't heard that yet but YIKES...i dont forsee these events going on much longer. they legit cast the same people all the time. its a mess...he didnt even run the event in orlando, scott ran it and it was apparently a lot better organized and ran much more smoothly.id rather see challengemania do these events across the country. scott is a way better host 

Scott did a great job. 

Its official they are charging $35 for autograph if you want one

They added an ayto season 1 couple:

I wouldnt even want one for free even from my favorites lmaoooo

This people are not celebrities.

Wait... I was thinking it was for like a group autograph... but wtf??!?!? individual???? I need everyone who buys one, to post online in 10 years and tell me if it was a wise investment.

Why anyone would want a fucking autograph from any of these people is beyond me. 

He kind of played himself... someone could just bring something that they own with a sharpie and have them sign it. 

He’s been done since he chose to have brad snorting coke in the corner than let tori come to an event 

Why anyone would want a fucking autograph from any of these people is beyond me. 

Right? Lmao. I mean, meeting them and a picture is cool but they’re aren’t professional athletes that everyone has heard of, or anything worthy of an autograph. Literally just people who tried out for a show once upon a time and then did more shows afterwards.

I really need to know how much money he ever donated to medgift and if faith demanded he stop using that as an excuse to profit and have these people get shit Face drunk and high using diem and medgift as a reason. This guy and anyone who is a part of this guest appearance are trash

Ethan and Amber lmaooooooooo

Who even gets anything autographed though? LMAO That's so 90's and early 00's. 

I’m glad he stopped using MedGift to promote these trashy events. He isn’t the only one to blame though because some of these Challenge people let this fame go to their head and made these events about them instead of Diem. You have people like Brad allegedly doing coke, Tony being drunk off his ass, and then you got Bananas, old ass Mark, and others acting like they can’t be bothered with leaving VIP. The part that is tragic is you have fools who really about to pay $35 for a autograph.

Curious,  and maybe I missed it. But what does the brurger reference have to do with?

Curious,  and maybe I missed it. But what does the brurger reference have to do with?

When Cara was practically coercing Paulie into cheating on his girl. (who's his girl btw? is it Lexi?)

Paulie refered to Cara as a burger, saying something along the lines as: "why do i want a burger when I have steak at home?"

His girl being the steak and Cara being the burger.

It's hard listening to Challenge Mania and how bitter Derrick comes across for not being called back. Poor guy sounds heartbroken all the time so he keepes hanging onto the Joss win. 

It's hard listening to Challenge Mania and how bitter Derrick comes across for not being called back. Poor guy sounds heartbroken all the time so he keepes hanging onto the Joss win. 

I listened to the Katie interview and it was so funny cause she kept asking why he wasn't on it with Nelson and he sounded so mad lol he kept trying to change the subject and not talking about it because he was obviously not trying say anything negative about production. 

I just need Kam to come to the reunion with her hair tied ready to fight because after that public embarrassment Angela might attempt a sneak attack for redemption.

Since when did she get a PHD?

She got it after The Ruins. She had a kid and got in Religiuous Studies.  Sometimes she dives into it on the Brain Candy Podcast and she's very knowledgable when it comes to different cultures and religions.  

"win" used very loosely

I don’t feel bad for him one bit 

Are ppl really buying this shirt?

I just threw up a little in my mouth at work when scrolling past this lol

Maybe don’t be a boring character then. Wes said it best, “they call me and not Derrick cause he’s boring.”

Maybe don’t be a boring character then. Wes said it best, “they call me and not Derrick cause he’s boring.”

Tbh I always thought Derrick was boring. Even more-so than someone like Landon. He's not top tier, he's in the mob not a lone wolf like Wes or Landon often were, he's just... there.

what even are religious studies lol

I just need Kam to come to the reunion with her hair tied ready to fight because after that public embarrassment Angela might attempt a sneak attack for redemption.

She'll be even more pussy for a stunt like that but she knows better either way lol

Pages