The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

32277 posts / 0 new
Last post

Foofalina wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:We want Michaela. 

No Rodney. Yes to Michaela.

Both are welcome. Smile

Someone go catch Tori before she catches these hands... yuck I swear hanging out with Camila✌️

and Adam King. Can she choose a worse group of people to associate with? 

Anyone else annoyed (but not surprised) that MTV made Diem's tribute video like... completely focused around her and CT? LIIIIKE Diem was great why couldn't you just show her being happy and sweet?

Hold up, creepy Adam K was there too? And she actually has fans... I can’t 

BUT PRODUCTION SAYS TORI IS GREAT

BUT PRODUCTION SAYS TORI IS GREAT

And they tried letting Camila back too☕️

Anyone else annoyed (but not surprised) that MTV made Diem's tribute video like... completely focused around her and CT? LIIIIKE Diem was great why couldn't you just show her being happy and sweet?

Well with all due respect what else are they gonna show? That's honestly all she really contributed to the show honestly. Well that and her battle with Cancer. So I'm not even surprised.

Anyone want to give the highlights if Shane’s podcast. I cant bare to listen to Derrick and the weird guy.

Tbh outside her and CT story she didnt do much outside bitching when she had to go into elimination and couldn't skate to the end ( Duel 1 & 2 and Rivals 2).

SKB504 wrote:

Tbh outside her and CT story she didnt do much outside bitching when she had to go into elimination and couldn't skate to the end ( Duel 1 & 2 and Rivals 2).

All due respect, but elimination for Diem basically equalled a plane ticket home. So understandable why she would bitch when her politics failed to get her there.

Does anyone know if Britni got her DUI dropped? She just tweeted about going to Canada (I am assuming with the challenge throwdown) but you can't travel out of the country with an open case/Canada doesn't let in Americans with DUI's for several years....

Does anyone know if Britni got her DUI dropped? She just tweeted about going to Canada (I am assuming with the challenge throwdown) but you can't travel out of the country with an open case/Canada doesn't let in Americans with DUI's for several years....

She must have a great lawyer I guess. Probably got the charges dropped if she took an online driving  safety class lol

CokoMaggot wrote:

SKB504 wrote:Anyone else annoyed (but not surprised) that MTV made Diem's tribute video like... completely focused around her and CT? LIIIIKE Diem was great why couldn't you just show her being happy and sweet?

All due respect, but elimination for Diem basically equalled a plane ticket home. So understandable why she would bitch when her politics failed to get her there.

Didn't she beat Jenn in something physical on Duel 2? I think Diem is pretty underrated as far as competitions go.

It was probably a misdemeanor DUI charge. I think you only have travel restrictions for felonies only, but not 100% sure.

edit: read some stuff online, it seems like as long as you don't miss your court dates, you can travel

deeper wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:

SKB504 wrote:Anyone else annoyed (but not surprised) that MTV made Diem's tribute video like... completely focused around her and CT? LIIIIKE Diem was great why couldn't you just show her being happy and sweet?

Didn't she beat Jenn in something physical on Duel 2? I think Diem is pretty underrated as far as competitions go.

Yeah true, that was impressive. I agree, I think she let nerves get the best of her in eliminations. I don't think it was lack of skill. But unfortunately she was 1-5 :/ Sad she never got to win a Challenge.

Diem’s strengths were in daily challenges, not eliminations. She excelled when the stakes weren’t as high and would win sometimes too.

InterFan wrote:

deeper wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:

Yeah true, that was impressive. I agree, I think she let nerves get the best of her in eliminations. I don't think it was lack of skill. But unfortunately she was 1-5 :/ Sad she never got to win a Challenge.

Yeah true. I think Diem is sorta like Ashley in that they arent super physical and do panic a little but are otherwise made for a final. Big Easy will never be forgiven for taking away her win.

ohhaiii wrote:

It was probably a misdemeanor DUI charge. I think you only have travel restrictions for felonies only, but not 100% sure.edit: read some stuff online, it seems like as long as you don't miss your court dates, you can travel

i had a friend who had a DUI charge and could travel to different states (as long as you alerted the court) but not leave the country. ended up being charged with just a driving record DUI not a criminal DUI and still cant travel to canada if you have been convicted of ANY DUI. some people get away with it by lying but if you get caught misleading canadian authorities you will be banned for life.  she better consult her lawyer before making any travel plans.

deeper wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:

Jenn had a bum shoulder though. Someone did an interview not long after the Duel 2 ended and said Jenn was in a lot of pain before that elimination and ended up being relatively serious afterwards.

deeper wrote:

InterFan wrote:

deeper wrote:
CokoMaggot wrote:

Yeah true. I think Diem is sorta like Ashley in that they arent super physical and do panic a little but are otherwise made for a final. Big Easy will never be forgiven for taking away her win.

CT also blew it for Diem on Exes 1. 

https://twitter.com/rwrrhotties/status/1007078815342964736?s=21    

Lmao this thread. Also Jem liked it then unliked it.

https://twitter.com/rwrrhotties/status/1007078815342964736?s=21    Lmao this thread. Also Jem liked it then unliked it.

SCREAMING!

https://twitter.com/rwrrhotties/status/1007078815342964736?s=21    Lmao this thread. Also Jem liked it then unliked it.

Is that really Camila? Looks like Mikala Thomas who has been in their videos before

Anyone want to give the highlights if Shane’s podcast. I cant bare to listen to Derrick and the weird guy.

Derrick was pretty quiet for the most part on this one. Shane said on paper he should get along with Nicole but he doesn’t like the fact that she tries to convince straight women to be with her even tho they’re not lesbian plus he gets irritated by her voice lol. The reason why they fought was bc Shane wanted Sylvia and Tony to make up but Nicole kept on budding in.

His unaired fight with Nelson on Vendettas was mainly them both being upset their friendship didn’t work on Invasion and Nelson not letting go of that grudge. He finds Paulie more attractive than Joss bc Paulie has a few loose screws. He’d love to be paired with either Kendal or Rachel R in the future and thinks Kendal has a good shot at coming back but it’s hard if Veronica and Aneesa keep on filling up the OG girl spots.

Hes banned from Twitter for a week after telling IHOP “you suck. Die.” For the IHOBurger thing lolll

Also production said he’s a champ bc he won his Road Rules season. He also believes production brought on Jozae so he could finally have a pretty gay boy to flirt with but they ended up not meshing well. He commends Brad and Britni for successfully polidicking. And that him and Marie are gonna be two peas in a pod on FR 

LMAO yes dragging the right people 

im Okay with Cara...but I find some of her fan accounts are really annoying. 

LMAO @ Shane's tweet.

talkinga bout bullying yet those cara accounts be bullying and harassing challenge fans and challengers themselves.

cara does have the worst fanbase in this shows history

LMAO @ Shane's tweet.

Debut Album wrote:

LMAO @ Shane's tweet.

emphasis on 'tweet'

Pages