The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

30727 posts / 0 new
Last post

DP

gamer73 wrote:

Graphik wrote:

MalikOnFleek wrote:Camila from bgc is advocating to get on the challenge

She's so problematic for me but I'll take her lmaoooooo

I’ll take most of the Bad Girls that appeared on any season before 11 tbh. I hope we do get a popular Bad Girl on the next season of this, Megan would be my #1 pick. 

which one is Megan? I feel like MTV would cast the girl that change her eye color

megan was the one who was on basketball wives and marriage bootcamp

Is Camila the same girl who's mom told her to whoop that ass over the phone

DP

Is Camila the same girl who's mom told her to whoop that ass over the phone

Yup lol

@PR I think they would have Sayyora on here too.....she's cool with Faith & I think Cory may have already smashed lmaooooooooooo

PinkRose wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

Graphik wrote:
MalikOnFleek wrote:Camila from bgc is advocating to get on the challenge

She's so problematic for me but I'll take her lmaoooooo

I’ll take most of the Bad Girls that appeared on any season before 11 tbh. I hope we do get a popular Bad Girl on the next season of this, Megan would be my #1 pick. 

which one is Megan? I feel like MTV would cast the girl that change her eye color

Which one is Meghan??? https://youtu.be/ljw59BOrVWw

the one with the bandana

Now that I think about it, HELL YEAH get Camilla on this shit, bring Jela too >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They thought Nia was something, boyyyyyyy.....I wouldn't mind any of the following:

Natalie
Flo
Judi
Camilla
Mehgan
Christina
Julie
Jenn
Nancy
Blu
Jela
Allison
Winter
Seven
Sayyora

Chey and Ryder modeling for GAP>>>> 

Jenna is shaking at Ryder getting such a huge modeling job.

Chey and Ryder modeling for GAP>>>> Jenna is shaking at Ryder getting such a huge modeling job.

GAP > Sears/Kmart

Julie from BGC I think would be a much lesser Susie. Great with politics, scheming and manipulating but horrible at comps. Susie was actually good

One of the only things I remember about San Diego 2 was Ashley and Zach sitting in bed reading books like an elderly couple

That season pretty much ended the Real World.  Vegas 2 was so strong and brought viewers back(myself included) then San Diego was like watching paint dry.  I made it three episodes, and didn’t see any RW season after it...

Now that I think about it, HELL YEAH get Camilla on this shit, bring Jela too >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>They thought Nia was something, boyyyyyyy.....I wouldn't mind any of the following:NatalieFloJudiCamillaMehganChristinaJulieJennNancyBluJelaAllisonWinterSevenSayyora

It's what we need

Bring Sarah Oliver! Shes a big fan of The Challenge ❤

The only Camila that matters ❤ #Queen

Proudly supporting a racist...damn we really living in Trump’s America.

rideordie95 wrote:

Proudly supporting a racist...damn we really living in Trump’s America. 

*Roll eyes*

Lmfaoooooo has TMZ reported on anyone else getting a DUI recently?

I'd be down for BGC girls to come on but I think that ship has sailed. If it was still airing it could be possible but now that it's done I don't think it'll happen. Angela just dated the right guy at the right time. 

The Challenge doesn't need any cast members from BGC.  They can stay on their own show Smile :P 

The Challenge doesn't need any cast members from BGC.  They can stay on their own show Smile :P 

Yeah, we have enough trash to deal with as it is.

PinkRose wrote:

https://instagram.com/p/BiBPi65B9py/

5,303,944 views...

lol I love it 

PinkRose wrote:

https://instagram.com/p/BiBPi65B9py/

5,303,944 views...

Queen Henessy <3.

HonestTea101 wrote:

One of the only things I remember about San Diego 2 was Ashley and Zach sitting in bed reading books like an elderly couple

That season pretty much ended the Real World.  Vegas 2 was so strong and brought viewers back(myself included) then San Diego was like watching paint dry.  I made it three episodes, and didn’t see any RW season after it...

Agreed. I didn’t watch skeletons or ex-plotion until’ after exes 2 aired when they brought on Jay & Jenna and I the whole season I thought they were from AYTO.

Tbone wrote:

PinkRose wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BiBPi65B9py/

5,303,944 views...

Queen Henessy <3.

Queen Cardi B * Thats on her page lol

Lmfaoooooo has TMZ reported on anyone else getting a DUI recently?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.

Chet is THE WORST on twitter. 

I like how when Timster first made this thread they said they were glad they made a semi relevant a thread (or something to that effect) FF to now where it has over 30000 posts

Christina replaced Marie last minute.

tbt

Pages