The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

12543 posts / 0 new
Last post

Fuck! And I think he means it too. Like yes he's a personal trainer, although I never seen him train anyone. Like when's he not doing a challenge he is at the gym working out or taking vacations lol. But other than that, he does nothing else. He makes bank doing The Challenge. The appearance fees, weekly pay, aftershows, reunions, etc. like he's made a good living. Hannah does seem like the type to not want to get married or have kids right now so that won't stop him. Only way he doesn't do challenges is when the themes don't allow it. So an Exes 3 or Bloodlines 2 may be a problem for him but a blessing for us lol 

Now you know that's not true. They will bend, stretch, and twist for that dickhead to be on any given season. They'll find a way to get him in Exes 3, Bloodlines, or any other format because as you know this show can't possibly survive without him.

RLK2014 wrote:

I love how last week laurel was throwing shade at Cara n Abe's relationship to the point where Abe called her a cunt and Cara deleted her and this week she is defending her

Yea if I was a friend to Cara I'd be "throwing shade" at that train wreck too. I'm actually gaining some respect for Laurel trying to have her friends back.Are you guys not seriously worried about Cara's well being here? I'm legit afraid we're gonna get the news that Abe killed Cara and himself.

Honestly...No.

badladjj wrote:

Fuck! And I think he means it too. Like yes he's a personal trainer, although I never seen him train anyone. Like when's he not doing a challenge he is at the gym working out or taking vacations lol. But other than that, he does nothing else. He makes bank doing The Challenge. The appearance fees, weekly pay, aftershows, reunions, etc. like he's made a good living. Hannah does seem like the type to not want to get married or have kids right now so that won't stop him. Only way he doesn't do challenges is when the themes don't allow it. So an Exes 3 or Bloodlines 2 may be a problem for him but a blessing for us lol 

Now you know that's not true. They will bend, stretch, and twist for that dickhead to be on any given season. They'll find a way to get him in Exes 3, Bloodlines, or any other format because as you know this show can't possibly survive without him.

Eh. I doubt he has anymore family members to bring around. He said that. Nany could maybe his ex again but I doubt it because she has Cohutta. After that Bananas has no one. They could super stretch KellyAnne. If she isn't with Wes or Dario. So maybe you are right lol 

justintime wrote:

Looks like Derek from RW: Cancun isn't a fan of Abram. @MTVDerek: We get it.. you were cast as the psycho. . Stop trying so hard@MTVDerek: Abram is kinda annoying on this challenge

We get it, Derek.. You're salty about not getting cast.

Right? lol He's never brought anything to the shows so he's mad.

X@caramaria posts on Twitter : I promise I am not being physically abused and have not been physically abused-I need everyone to know that.  

where is the slayage? what is slayage about what she ahd to say? all i see is a cliche statement that hapens to also expose her hypocrisy since she was talking so much shit about cara maria behind her back to laurel and sarah on cutthroat. talking about how cara and abe were "off" and how she was a "pathetic little girl" after the tight rope challenge and whatever else during the season. she should shut up,  skip the commentary and focus on her inevitably dying and miserable marriage that shes only now currently forcing herself to be in because she got knocked up and wants to be a martyr for her kids

Debut Album wrote:

badladjj wrote:

Fuck! And I think he means it too. Like yes he's a personal trainer, although I never seen him train anyone. Like when's he not doing a challenge he is at the gym working out or taking vacations lol. But other than that, he does nothing else. He makes bank doing The Challenge. The appearance fees, weekly pay, aftershows, reunions, etc. like he's made a good living. Hannah does seem like the type to not want to get married or have kids right now so that won't stop him. Only way he doesn't do challenges is when the themes don't allow it. So an Exes 3 or Bloodlines 2 may be a problem for him but a blessing for us lol 

Now you know that's not true. They will bend, stretch, and twist for that dickhead to be on any given season. They'll find a way to get him in Exes 3, Bloodlines, or any other format because as you know this show can't possibly survive without him.

Eh. I doubt he has anymore family members to bring around. He said that. Nany could maybe his ex again but I doubt it because she has Cohutta. After that Bananas has no one. They could super stretch KellyAnne. If she isn't with Wes or Dario. So maybe you are right lol 

If he really doesn't have anymore family then they'll just hire an actor to pose as his cousin. As for Exes..like you said they could put him with KellyAnne or maybe someone he messed with off camera.

hardbitten wrote:

justintime wrote:Looks like Derek from RW: Cancun isn't a fan of Abram. @MTVDerek: We get it.. you were cast as the psycho. . Stop trying so hard@MTVDerek: Abram is kinda annoying on this challenge

We get it, Derek.. You're salty about not getting cast.

Right? lol He's never brought anything to the shows so he's mad.

He could be just giving his opinion you know.

badladjj wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

badladjj wrote:

Fuck! And I think he means it too. Like yes he's a personal trainer, although I never seen him train anyone. Like when's he not doing a challenge he is at the gym working out or taking vacations lol. But other than that, he does nothing else. He makes bank doing The Challenge. The appearance fees, weekly pay, aftershows, reunions, etc. like he's made a good living. Hannah does seem like the type to not want to get married or have kids right now so that won't stop him. Only way he doesn't do challenges is when the themes don't allow it. So an Exes 3 or Bloodlines 2 may be a problem for him but a blessing for us lol 

Now you know that's not true. They will bend, stretch, and twist for that dickhead to be on any given season. They'll find a way to get him in Exes 3, Bloodlines, or any other format because as you know this show can't possibly survive without him.

Eh. I doubt he has anymore family members to bring around. He said that. Nany could maybe his ex again but I doubt it because she has Cohutta. After that Bananas has no one. They could super stretch KellyAnne. If she isn't with Wes or Dario. So maybe you are right lol 

If he really doesn't have anymore family then they'll just hire an actor to pose as his cousin. As for Exes..like you said they could put him with KellyAnne or maybe someone he messed with off camera.

Okay a hired actor is a bit much. They wouldn't go that far lol 

X@caramaria posts on Twitter : I promise I am not being physically abused and have not been physically abused-I need everyone to know that.  

Glad she made that clear because some people were believing that that could be going on. I never thought Abram was physically abusive towards her. I think he'd be more likely to hurt the guy in the cheating scenario. People are just believing that because Abram is so intense and when Cara does wrong she just sits there and looks like a victim. Emotional abuse could be going on, but it could also be going both ways. Cara could be emotionally abusive in the way she hurts him with her actions. I think Aneesa was right in that they both hurt each other and would just rather be comfortably miserable together.

Tony gets it! <3 #Challenge29 #BattleOfTheSeasons2 #TeamSkeletons 

badladjj wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

badladjj wrote:

Fuck! And I think he means it too. Like yes he's a personal trainer, although I never seen him train anyone. Like when's he not doing a challenge he is at the gym working out or taking vacations lol. But other than that, he does nothing else. He makes bank doing The Challenge. The appearance fees, weekly pay, aftershows, reunions, etc. like he's made a good living. Hannah does seem like the type to not want to get married or have kids right now so that won't stop him. Only way he doesn't do challenges is when the themes don't allow it. So an Exes 3 or Bloodlines 2 may be a problem for him but a blessing for us lol 

Now you know that's not true. They will bend, stretch, and twist for that dickhead to be on any given season. They'll find a way to get him in Exes 3, Bloodlines, or any other format because as you know this show can't possibly survive without him.

Eh. I doubt he has anymore family members to bring around. He said that. Nany could maybe his ex again but I doubt it because she has Cohutta. After that Bananas has no one. They could super stretch KellyAnne. If she isn't with Wes or Dario. So maybe you are right lol 

If he really doesn't have anymore family then they'll just hire an actor to pose as his cousin. As for Exes..like you said they could put him with KellyAnne or maybe someone he messed with off camera.

dead

Tony gets it! <3 #Challenge29 #BattleOfTheSeasons2 #TeamSkeletons 

Yes he does!

Vegas 3, Skeletons, Ex-Plosion, Portland, St. Thomas, Sydney, Hollywood, Road Rules or Old School, Bloodlines.

Make it happen.

A Road Rules team would be pure life. 

Abram, Mark, Rachel & Veronica #MakeItHappen 

Abram and Mark would do it in a heartbeat. And if not Abe, Darrell. I then think Rachel and Veronica would hope on board because they would be together and that team could win so why not do it. 

Tony gets it! <3 #Challenge29 #BattleOfTheSeasons2 #TeamSkeletons 

He sure does. Good to know we got another Seasons supporter out there.  Tony just got more likable in my eyes.

badladjj wrote:

Tony gets it! <3 #Challenge29 #BattleOfTheSeasons2 #TeamSkeletons 

He sure does. Good to know we got another Seasons supporter out there.  Tony just got more likable in my eyes.

I have so much respect for him now. He knows his season would kick ass alongside Bruno, Sylvia, and Violetta or Nicole.

Hell Yeah!  Tony/Sylvia/Bruno/Madison would make a great, drama-filled team.

badladjj wrote:

Tony gets it! <3 #Challenge29 #BattleOfTheSeasons2 #TeamSkeletons 

Yes he does!Vegas 3, Skeletons, Ex-Plosion, Portland, St. Thomas, Sydney, Hollywood, Road Rules or Old School, Bloodlines.Make it happen.

Yesss! I'm just wondering if we could two of each gender from all those shows. I'm not too worried about Bloodlines.. Maybe Old School or Road Rules.. But the rest have me curious.

You people need to face it that we will NEVER see bruno if Sylvia or violetta are on it. They HATE EACH OTHER!!! When every a picture is posted from RW skeletons then they crop bruno out. 

I do think Abe is getting a lot of back lash though with abusing Cara

Graphik wrote:

badladjj wrote:

Tony gets it! <3 #Challenge29 #BattleOfTheSeasons2 #TeamSkeletons 

Yes he does!Vegas 3, Skeletons, Ex-Plosion, Portland, St. Thomas, Sydney, Hollywood, Road Rules or Old School, Bloodlines.Make it happen.

Yesss! I'm just wondering if we could two of each gender from all those shows. I'm not too worried about Bloodlines.. Maybe Old School or Road Rules.. But the rest have me curious.

I think they can get 4 from Skeletons/Vegas 3/Ex-plosion/Bloodlines/MAYBE Sydney/Old-school. Portland and St Thomas would be up in the air as none of the St Thomas girls seem like they want to do another challenge and 2 out of the 3 portland guys are retired. Maybe they'll get lucky with those two should should Seasons 3 ever happen.

You people need to face it that we will NEVER see bruno if Sylvia or violetta are on it. They HATE EACH OTHER!!! When every a picture is posted from RW skeletons then they crop bruno out. 

He can be replaced with Jason then. He's willing to come on.

Yesss! I'm just wondering if we could two of each gender from all those shows. I'm not too worried about Bloodlines.. Maybe Old School or Road Rules.. But the rest have me curious.

Depends on if they keep the format the same or switch back to two-person teams.

Vegas 3 - likely any of them

Skeletons - any of them other than Bruno's bitch ass running from two women.

Ex-Plosion - any of the men + Ashley/Hailey....they also reallyyy need to throw some good guap in Arielle's direction b/c I really want to see her.

Portland - Johnny/Marlon (I think he'll do it for the team) & Nia/Averey (also could be Joi's debut & may cause some drama in itself)

St. Thomas - Trey (of course), Swift (if they can't get Robb but they really need to throw money Robb's way as well), LaToya, Marie

Hollywood will be the tricky team. Greg is a MUST (especially if he has changed his mind about MTV) Will, then Brianna & then they would have to do some convincing for Brittini.

Sydney - any of the men + Kellyanne & Ashli

Road Rules - Darrell/Mark/Abe/Dan W. & the women would be tricky but I think they could get any of Veronica/Rachel/Tina/Susie/maybe even Katie if they try hard enough.

OR

Old School - Darrell/Mark/Beth/Coral

Bloodlines - any of them but Jill should get priority for the women.

 

hardbitten wrote:

Graphik wrote:

badladjj wrote:

Tony gets it! <3 #Challenge29 #BattleOfTheSeasons2 #TeamSkeletons 

Yes he does!Vegas 3, Skeletons, Ex-Plosion, Portland, St. Thomas, Sydney, Hollywood, Road Rules or Old School, Bloodlines.Make it happen.

Yesss! I'm just wondering if we could two of each gender from all those shows. I'm not too worried about Bloodlines.. Maybe Old School or Road Rules.. But the rest have me curious.

I think they can get 4 from Skeletons/Vegas 3/Ex-plosion/Bloodlines/MAYBE Sydney/Old-school. Portland and St Thomas would be up in the air as none of the St Thomas girls seem like they want to do another challenge and 2 out of the 3 portland guys are retired. Maybe they'll get lucky with those two should should Seasons 3 ever happen.

This would be the best time to stop using Jenna. Her relationship with the other castmembers are nonexistent; and I'd rather see how Ashley/Jamie, Ashley/Arielle, Jamie/Hailey, or Jenny/Ashley would do together on a team.

Dare I say it.. Brian could be welcomed, too, if it were BOTSeasons.

Debut Album wrote:

badladjj wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
badladjj wrote:

Fuck! And I think he means it too. Like yes he's a personal trainer, although I never seen him train anyone. Like when's he not doing a challenge he is at the gym working out or taking vacations lol. But other than that, he does nothing else. He makes bank doing The Challenge. The appearance fees, weekly pay, aftershows, reunions, etc. like he's made a good living. Hannah does seem like the type to not want to get married or have kids right now so that won't stop him. Only way he doesn't do challenges is when the themes don't allow it. So an Exes 3 or Bloodlines 2 may be a problem for him but a blessing for us lol 

Now you know that's not true. They will bend, stretch, and twist for that dickhead to be on any given season. They'll find a way to get him in Exes 3, Bloodlines, or any other format because as you know this show can't possibly survive without him.

Eh. I doubt he has anymore family members to bring around. He said that. Nany could maybe his ex again but I doubt it because she has Cohutta. After that Bananas has no one. They could super stretch KellyAnne. If she isn't with Wes or Dario. So maybe you are right lol 

If he really doesn't have anymore family then they'll just hire an actor to pose as his cousin. As for Exes..like you said they could put him with KellyAnne or maybe someone he messed with off camera.

Okay a hired actor is a bit much. They wouldn't go that far lol 

Oh I think they will...or bring a dude on he callled "bro" one time and he says he's "like family"...You just know they'll pull a miracle out of their asses when it comes to him.

hardbitten wrote:

Yesss! I'm just wondering if we could two of each gender from all those shows. I'm not too worried about Bloodlines.. Maybe Old School or Road Rules.. But the rest have me curious.

Depends on if they keep the format the same or switch back to two-person teams.Vegas 3 - likely any of themSkeletons - any of them other than Bruno's bitch ass running from two women.Ex-Plosion - any of the men + Ashley/Hailey....they also reallyyy need to throw some good guap in Arielle's direction b/c I really want to see her.Portland - Johnny/Marlon (I think he'll do it for the team) & Nia/Averey (also could be Joi's debut & may cause some drama in itself)St. Thomas - Trey (of course), Swift (if they can't get Robb but they really need to throw money Robb's way as well), LaToya, MarieHollywood will be the tricky team. Greg is a MUST (especially if he has changed his mind about MTV) Will, then Brianna & then they would have to do some convincing for Brittini.Sydney - any of the men + Kellyanne & AshliRoad Rules - Darrell/Mark/Abe/Dan W. & the women would be tricky but I think they could get any of Veronica/Rachel/Tina/Susie/maybe even Katie if they try hard enough.OROld School - Darrell/Mark/Beth/CoralBloodlines - any of them but Jill should get priority for the women. 

I doubt we're seeing two person teams, so four is most likely going to happen. I just need them to fucking try.

I hate that were likely never gonna see Bruno on a challenge with Sylvia and Violetta, those 3 and Tony are the epitome of drama. Skeletons really deserved a reunion too

My dream Ex-plosion team would be Cory, Brian, Ashley, and Jamie. I can see a lot of drama within this.

If there is an explosion team best believe production is going to cast Cory/Thomas/Ashley/Jenna.

I would love a BOTS but I wouldn't want an "Old-School" team. I would be fine with a Road Rules team or an old season of RW team. But not just a mix of random old schoolers. The theme is BOTS not eras. An old school team wouldn't even make sense. I want to see people from the same seasons work together. Obviously a RR team wouldn't be the same season but it's a diff show than RW so it's close enough.

And they don't need AYTO because they have Bloodlines, FM, RR, LV3, Skletons, Explosion, Portland, St. Thomas, LV2, Sydney maybe even a hybrid SD, etc.

Pages