The Challenge: This or That?

415 posts / 0 new
Last post

El Scorcho wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Balls in or Hall Brawl.

Hall Brawl, but the Seasons 2 version. The Exes 2 version was such bullshit.

What was the difference?

It wasn't done in separate heats for both genders like on Seasons 2, but instead as a relay race. Because of this, Nia got a major head start against Theresa both times and it wasn't fair IMO.

Oh thats right. I lost interest while watching Exes II. To be honest, I don't even think I watched that elimination round.

Tami vs David or Nia vs Jordan

Tami vs David or Nia vs Jordan

Tami vs David...because IT WASN'T NOT FUNNY!

RW Las Vegas 1 or Las Vegas 2.

TeamLandon wrote:

Tami vs David or Nia vs Jordan

Tami vs David...because IT WASN'T NOT FUNNY!RW Las Vegas 1 or Las Vegas 2.

Vegas 1 by far! 

Who would you like to see as a surprise cast member on The Challenge: Trisha (Sydney) or Adam R (Vegas2)?

Debut Album wrote:

TeamLandon wrote:Tami vs David or Nia vs Jordan

Tami vs David...because IT WASN'T NOT FUNNY!RW Las Vegas 1 or Las Vegas 2.

Vegas 1 by far! Who would you like to see as a surprise cast member on The Challenge: Trisha (Sydney) or Adam R (Vegas2)?

Trisha, since she hasnt debut yet.

Debut Album wrote:

TeamLandon wrote:Tami vs David or Nia vs Jordan

Tami vs David...because IT WASN'T NOT FUNNY!RW Las Vegas 1 or Las Vegas 2.

Vegas 1 by far! Who would you like to see as a surprise cast member on The Challenge: Trisha (Sydney) or Adam R (Vegas2)?

Adam. 

Cutthroat or Free Agents?

Cutthroat

Cutthroat for me too. 

Who had funnier commentary, Coral or Katie?

Who had funnier commentary, Coral or Katie?

Coral. Who had the funniest injury Shauvon's busted implant or Simon's torn butthole

Debut Album wrote:

TeamLandon wrote:Tami vs David or Nia vs Jordan

Tami vs David...because IT WASN'T NOT FUNNY!RW Las Vegas 1 or Las Vegas 2.

Vegas 1 by far! Who would you like to see as a surprise cast member on The Challenge: Trisha (Sydney) or Adam R (Vegas2)?

Adam
Adam​
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
​Adam
Adam

rwportland2 wrote:

Who had funnier commentary, Coral or Katie?

Coral. Who had the funniest injury Shauvon's busted implant or Simon's torn butthole

Shauvons was funny. Nothing is funny about Simone at all. 

 

Landon or Darrell?

AshtonMartin wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:Who had funnier commentary, Coral or Katie?

Coral. Who had the funniest injury Shauvon's busted implant or Simon's torn butthole

Shauvons was funny. Nothing is funny about Simone at all.  Landon or Darrell?

Agree with Shavoun and Landon.

Jay or Brandon(AYTO)

Jay or Brandon(AYTO)

Jay. He’s a cutie and at least he didn’t quit for a stupid reason.

Cara Maria or Camila?

Landon, probably would take him over anyone tbh.

Jay because at least he contributed something to Exes 2. The only Brandon's I remember are Drake Nelson and Swift. 

Cara Maria but I would take Camila if she left that extra drunk stuff at home.

Debut Album wrote:

Jay or Brandon(AYTO)

Jay. He’s a cutie and at least he didn’t quit for a stupid reason.Cara Maria or Camila?

Good Lord. That's like Choosing between Herpes and the clap.

Cara Maria.

Derrik(X-TREME) or Derek(Viewer's Revenge)

AlwaysAMess wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Jay or Brandon(AYTO)

Jay. He’s a cutie and at least he didn’t quit for a stupid reason.Cara Maria or Camila?

Good Lord. That's like Choosing between Herpes and the clap.Cara Maria.Derrik(X-TREME) or Derek(Viewer's Revenge)

Derrick in every aspect lol. 

Cohutta or Ace?

 

 

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

AshtonMartin wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:Who had funnier commentary, Coral or Katie?

Coral. Who had the funniest injury Shauvon's busted implant or Simon's torn butthole

Shauvons was funny. Nothing is funny about Simone at all.  Landon or Darrell?

Agree with Shavoun and Landon.Jay or Brandon(AYTO)

Brandon
Brandon
Brandon
Brandon
Brandon
Brandon
Brandon
Brandon
Brandon
Brandon
Brandon
Brandon
Brandon

Debut Album wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Jay or Brandon(AYTO)

Jay. He’s a cutie and at least he didn’t quit for a stupid reason.Cara Maria or Camila?

Good Lord. That's like Choosing between Herpes and the clap.Cara Maria.Derrik(X-TREME) or Derek(Viewer's Revenge)

Derrick in every aspect lol. Cohutta or Ace?  

Ace. Love Cohutta but Ace was the first so gotta give it to him.

Evelyn or Laurel.

rwportland2 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Jay or Brandon(AYTO)

Jay. He’s a cutie and at least he didn’t quit for a stupid reason.Cara Maria or Camila?

Good Lord. That's like Choosing between Herpes and the clap.Cara Maria.Derrik(X-TREME) or Derek(Viewer's Revenge)

Derrick in every aspect lol. Cohutta or Ace?  

Ace. Love Cohutta but Ace was the first so gotta give it to him.Evelyn or Laurel.

Definitely Laurel. Evelyn hair was always stale to me. Sad

Best Interviews: Devyn or Wes

Laurel. I would much rather look at her perpetually emotionless face than Evelyn's smug face.

whose competitively worse in their respective genders, Danny or Melinda?

Devyn the girl? or AYTO?

 

Laurel. She's just a little more likeable than Ev.

Devyn (Brooklyn) had better interviews than Wes. 

Melinda was worse than Danny. Can't believe she considered herself a good competitor on the Gauntlet 3.

 

Laurel. She's just a little more likeable than Ev.Devyn (Brooklyn) had better interviews than Wes. Melinda was worse than Danny. Can't believe she considered herself a good competitor on the Gauntlet 3. 

oh. I think collectively, I liked Wes' interviews more than Devyn's. Simply because on FA, she came off as ingeniune and really pushing hard to be the funny one. But I loved her in BoTS2.

Laurel. She's just a little more likeable than Ev.Devyn (Brooklyn) had better interviews than Wes. Melinda was worse than Danny. Can't believe she considered herself a good competitor on the Gauntlet 3. 

Melinda isn't a terrible competitor. i mean she was better than some people. Johanna, and Rachel and Brooke. she might have even been better than Angel. 

Laurel. I would much rather look at her perpetually emotionless face than Evelyn's smug face.whose competitively worse in their respective genders, Danny or Melinda?

Melinda was never horrid for me, it was always Danny who made it intolerable. So definitely Danny. 

Best Crazy Ass: Julie or Camila 

richjoe92 wrote:

Laurel. I would much rather look at her perpetually emotionless face than Evelyn's smug face.whose competitively worse in their respective genders, Danny or Melinda?

Melinda was never horrid for me, it was always Danny who made it intolerable. So definitely Danny. Best Crazy Ass: Julie or Camila 

Julie because she was the OG  crazy bitch 

Julie because she was constantly entertaining. Camila is just hard to watch now

Julie was also completely oblivious to it all, like she had no idea why everybody thought she was so crazy lmaooo

Coral or Aneesa?

Coral. 

 

Who's better at being all bark and no bite: Tina or Jenn.

Pages