The Challenge: Invasion- Zach Nichols

235 posts / 0 new
Last post

mickeyflo24 wrote:

JEKFAN wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:And keep on complaining about Derrick being on this challenge but it ain't gonna do nothin. Smile 

I can't wait until Derrick comes back on the challenge and sends this dumb ass home. Derrick is known for beating bigger people.

Yep just like he sent Tyler and Timmy home correct? 

like zach losing a hammer banging match against a one armed guy

Zach is waaayyy better than MJ. Than explain to my why Zach outperformed CT and Bananas and Roylee and Jordan on Free Agents?? No one has answered to that one. You're right Zach is not the next CT he has the potential to be more. 

How the f did Zach outperform Bananas...Bananas won 5 eliminations that season and then KICKED ASS on the final. Bananas also won more challenges that season than him. He won 5 while Zach won 4.

Leroy purposely didn't win challenges because he wanted to be in the draw... 

Jordan wasn't focused on the game. His pride got in the way so hey I'll give you that one.

CT won challenges that season and lost to Bananas sooo how the f did Zach out perform him?? They both won 4 challenges that season.

Jessica won 5 missions that season does that mean she was better than Laurel or Camila or Cara Maria? No it doesn't. Once again you're wrong JEKFAN. 

Bananas only won 3 eliminations btw. 

And Leroy purosley didn't win missions so he wouldn't be in the draw. Wtf!!? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If you WIN a mission you're safe from elimination AND the draw on Free Agents. No offense but that was a dumb thing to say lol. 

And Leroy purosley didn't win missions so he wouldn't be in the draw. Wtf!!? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If you WIN a mission you're safe from elimination AND the draw on Free Agents. No offense but that was a dumb thing to say lol. 

Leroy even said it himself he put himself in the draw. He talked about how much he loved the draw. I'm not saying that is a smart strategy but Leroy didn't try on FA.

Bananas only won 3 eliminations btw. 

your'e right. My bad on that one. But he still OUTPERFORMED ZACH. WATCH THE FINAL. WATCH THE DAILY MISSIONS. FA was one of Bananas' best showings IMO

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Bananas only won 3 eliminations btw. 

your'e right. My bad on that one. But he still OUTPERFORMED ZACH. WATCH THE FINAL. WATCH THE DAILY MISSIONS. FA was one of Bananas' best showings IMO

You still haven't answered my response about Jessica. Jessica won 5 missions does that make her better than Laurel, Cara Maria, or Camila? 

And no Zach outperformed Bananas in the missions. And CT as well.

The Final yes Bananas beat Zach but Zach was the best overall in Missions. 

I'll give you Derrick tho. I forgot about how Derrick beat CT and Big East in that over the ledge mission

 That was pretty cool. 

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Note to self: don't come into Mickeys sacred lair 

He looks good but that personality :/

dead

zach saying he is best athlete on challenge history

cut to all the times zach has embarrassed himself on the challenge.

zach saying he is best athlete on challenge historycut to all the times zach has embarrassed himself on the challenge.

zach saying he is best athlete on challenge historycut to all the times zach has embarrassed himself on the challenge.

stuufman wrote:

zach saying he is best athlete on challenge historycut to all the times zach has embarrassed himself on the challenge.

douche

Zach about the underdogs : " They suck "

Dude have you looked at yourself ?

I really wish Derrick was on this challenge over this fool. I think the Champions would've had a much better chance winning that first challenge with Derrick. Zach can be  a big baby sometimes.

Zach acts like we don't remember how he embarassed himself with Laurel on Free Agents finale. Or how many times he's choked in eliminations. He's one of those people who is like, "I'm going to put down other people as much as possible so people don't notice that I'm all talk because I'm insecure." He heaped that on Jonna all of Exes 2 and still found a way to blame her for them getting eliminated even though she was the one bringing it while he choked.

And I'm through with Jenna because she is so pathetic being so desperate for a guy who cheated on her. He may look good on the outside, but his personality makes him hideous to me. That's how bad it is. In fact, I hate Zach so much I'm not watching unless he's eliminated because I just know the Jenna/Zach storyline is going to be so annoying.

Trash. 

He looks ridiculous. He looks like a dike on steriods and testerone.

He's a douche still lmao

zach saying he is best athlete on challenge historycut to all the times zach has embarrassed himself on the challenge.

that's not what he said so you can exit.

he said he was the most physical outstanding performer on the challenge. meaning things that relate to bench press, hall brawl, holding a puzzle open while someone else has to read it, etc. 

Zach acts like we don't remember how he embarassed himself with Laurel on Free Agents finale. Or how many times he's choked in eliminations. He's one of those people who is like, "I'm going to put down other people as much as possible so people don't notice that I'm all talk because I'm insecure." He heaped that on Jonna all of Exes 2 and still found a way to blame her for them getting eliminated even though she was the one bringing it while he choked.And I'm through with Jenna because she is so pathetic being so desperate for a guy who cheated on her. He may look good on the outside, but his personality makes him hideous to me. That's how bad it is. In fact, I hate Zach so much I'm not watching unless he's eliminated because I just know the Jenna/Zach storyline is going to be so annoying.

that's not true jonna would have lost to sarah on her own. 

JEKFAN wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:Bananas only won 3 eliminations btw. 

your'e right. My bad on that one. But he still OUTPERFORMED ZACH. WATCH THE FINAL. WATCH THE DAILY MISSIONS. FA was one of Bananas' best showings IMO

You still haven't answered my response about Jessica. Jessica won 5 missions does that make her better than Laurel, Cara Maria, or Camila? And no Zach outperformed Bananas in the missions. And CT as well.The Final yes Bananas beat Zach but Zach was the best overall in Missions. 

it's still funny how jekfugly couldn't respond to my question. and Zach was better than bananas on the daily missions. 

He's a gross, disgusting, vile scumbag.  Now he's ugly on the outside as well to match his rotten black insides.   I hope he never sees another win again.

Pages