The Challenge: Invasion-Theo Bradley

575 posts / 0 new
Last post

Debut Album wrote:

the.trillest wrote:Random thought. There is no doubt if Theo would've had a great rookie season like Cory did on bloodlines he would've been back for s30. He could be getting the "Cory treatment". For someone who was such a fan favorite on his season, its sucks because I truly won't be surprised if he doesn't get cast again.

I agree. He probably would've been made a regular had he not quit and be an issue with production. He could've been the Leroy we always wanted smh.

 what was his issue with production?

Apparently he was an asshole to them. Threw things at them, cussed at them etc. Don't know all the details but that's what I remember/think was said.

Debut Album wrote:

the.trillest wrote:Random thought. There is no doubt if Theo would've had a great rookie season like Cory did on bloodlines he would've been back for s30. He could be getting the "Cory treatment". For someone who was such a fan favorite on his season, its sucks because I truly won't be surprised if he doesn't get cast again.

I agree. He probably would've been made a regular had he not quit and be an issue with production. He could've been the Leroy we always wanted smh.

Yeah he could've been. It's a shame really. But looking at how this show deals with quitters, I dont think he's coming back.

Yeah. I don't see him returning either. I do think he should get a second chance though. 

King-lmh wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

the.trillest wrote:Random thought. There is no doubt if Theo would've had a great rookie season like Cory did on bloodlines he would've been back for s30. He could be getting the "Cory treatment". For someone who was such a fan favorite on his season, its sucks because I truly won't be surprised if he doesn't get cast again.

I agree. He probably would've been made a regular had he not quit and be an issue with production. He could've been the Leroy we always wanted smh.

 what was his issue with production?

Apparently he was an asshole to them. Threw things at them, cussed at them etc. Don't know all the details but that's what I remember/think was said.

yikes. If he did all of that, he was trippin. Fuckin up his opportunity to make money.

Still pulling for that possible #Redemption arc! lol jk

I really can't fault him for acting a fool on production though tbh

Debut Album wrote:

King-lmh wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
the.trillest wrote:Random thought. There is no doubt if Theo would've had a great rookie season like Cory did on bloodlines he would've been back for s30. He could be getting the "Cory treatment". For someone who was such a fan favorite on his season, its sucks because I truly won't be surprised if he doesn't get cast again.

I agree. He probably would've been made a regular had he not quit and be an issue with production. He could've been the Leroy we always wanted smh.

 what was his issue with production?

Apparently he was an asshole to them. Threw things at them, cussed at them etc. Don't know all the details but that's what I remember/think was said.

yikes. If he did all of that, he was trippin. Fuckin up his opportunity to make money.

I don't know about the throwing things at production. Unless someone from the spoiler team tells me otherwise. But I do recall he was upset because production wouldn't give him medication when he was ill. 

Graphik wrote:

I just knew he was about to replace Leroy & I feel like production was ready to do just that smh whyyyyyyyyy *cries*His best chances now are either a Redemption theme or Exes 3 with Tyara. He better bury the hatchet with her PRONTO if it buys him another shot.

don't do queen tyara like that. She'll get held back 

Yeah because Tyara was quite the athlete herself. 

I've never seen a season and enjoyed a person so much and then immediately disliked them on a challenge like i did with theo.  damn shame.

Random but him & Tyara are cool again.

I guess he'll be one of those rare cases where RW favorites don't translate well or transfer into Challenge stars.

I still think people are doing THE MOST with him quitting.

When Robbie declined Invasion because it was too soon after his season so they went with Theo...

(Too bad he was dropped from Dirty Thirty,  hopefully he gets another shot). 

& then Theo fucked up on Invasion smh

I would like to see Robbie tho

I hope theo gets another chance I think he has the ability to get involved in some drama and he still seems pretty likeable, although I will admit I like him a lot less after his season premiered (he is so thirsty on twitter).

Flop

And he's still being discussed...legend.

I hope theo gets another chance I think he has the ability to get involved in some drama and he still seems pretty likeable, although I will admit I like him a lot less after his season premiered (he is so thirsty on twitter).

following theo on social media turns me off from him. he be in his feelings too damn much man

Redemption Gawd!

Challenge 17 wrote:

Graphik wrote:I just knew he was about to replace Leroy & I feel like production was ready to do just that smh whyyyyyyyyy *cries*His best chances now are either a Redemption theme or Exes 3 with Tyara. He better bury the hatchet with her PRONTO if it buys him another shot.

don't do queen tyara like that. She'll get held back 

Yeah because Tyara was quite the athlete herself. 

she is. She was in junior olympics

Redemption Gawd!

When Robbie declined Invasion because it was too soon after his season so they went with Theo...

(Too bad he was dropped from Dirty Thirty,  hopefully he gets another shot). 

Bye! Theo's a God

challenge13 wrote:

When Robbie declined Invasion because it was too soon after his season so they went with Theo...

(Too bad he was dropped from Dirty Thirty,  hopefully he gets another shot). 

Bye! Theo's a God

lol ok 

Redemption coming through ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Redemption coming through ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Redemption Gawd!

k lmao

Will ALWAYS be an advocate for this man to get his shot at #Redemption.

He is very similar in personality to T.O. and has even said that himself (he deleted the IG post but he basically said T.O. was his long lost father lmaooooo). BRING THEO BACK!

Will ALWAYS be an advocate for this man to get his shot at #Redemption.

He is very similar in personality to T.O. and has even said that himself (he deleted the IG post but he basically said T.O. was his long lost father lmaooooo). BRING THEO BACK!

Will ALWAYS be an advocate for this man to get his shot at #Redemption.He is very similar in personality to T.O. and has even said that himself (he deleted the IG post but he basically said T.O. was his long lost father lmaooooo). BRING THEO BACK!

Will ALWAYS be an advocate for this man to get his shot at #Redemption.He is very similar in personality to T.O. and has even said that himself (he deleted the IG post but he basically said T.O. was his long lost father lmaooooo). BRING THEO BACK!

What pissed me off about this is that when Jay and Theo quit they get so much shit from fans, but when Jenna and Ashley M (although I love her) are almost erased from the quitters book! 

Come to find out it was actually on Twitter where he said it (its still up if you go back to Oct. 11) lmao but yeah. T.O. is about to bring it during his time on Champs v.s. Stars and we need somebody just like him to be on regular seasons. Theo has a much better shot of actually redeeming himself than any other "quitters" anyway and as much as I love Ashley/Marie, they QUIT on XXX so they need to stop bullshitting & give him his chance.

Pages