The Challenge: Invasion-Theo Bradley

550 posts / 0 new
Last post

Theo deserves the Nate treatment tbh. #PUSSY

Nah

King af.

Apparently Theo is all types of pussy & a disgrace but WHY does his thread keep posting up near the top? ☕☕

#Redemption coming soon!

Apparently Theo is all types of pussy & a disgrace but WHY does his thread keep posting up near the top? ☕☕#Redemption coming soon!

Apparently Theo is all types of pussy & a disgrace but WHY does his thread keep posting up near the top? ☕☕#Redemption coming soon!

After doing a little digging online I'm starting to think Theo might just be a straight up liar.  I know he transferred to Eastern Illinois, which is a D1 school, then got kicked out, but I can't find any evidence that he actually played football there, nonetheless was good enough to even have a remote chance to be in the NFL.  I do know for a fact that if he was a QB and he did go to Eastern Illinois then he wasn't the starter since during the years he would have been there Jimmy Garroppolo was the starter the entire time, but I've gone through the colleges athletic pages and not only can I not find any stats for him but he's not even listed on any of the teams rosters for the years he would have been there.  In contrast I can easily find Marlon's athletic profile for Texas Tech, and the stats he recorded while he was there.  Now, I did find Theo's athletic profile for Indiana State, however all it states is that he was a wide reciever who did not play at all during his freshman season then transferred to another school after, but someone told me he's a QB?  Something just isn't adding up here, I'm thinking that Theo might have Al Bundy syndrome and this wouldn't be the first time we had a contestant lie about their athletic background, *cough* Evan *cough* Tyrie *cough*

Apparently Theo is all types of pussy & a disgrace but WHY does his thread keep posting up near the top? ☕☕#Redemption coming soon!

because people are obsessed and digging for gold it seems.

#Redemption coming soon!

Serious question since my challenge knowledge isn't what it used to be has someone who outright quit ever been invited back?

EDIT:  Nevermind, about 5 seconds after I posted this I remembered Ev on the Ruins, so he does have a chance.

Graphik wrote:

#Redemption coming soon!

Serious question since my challenge knowledge isn't what it used to be has someone who outright quit ever been invited back?EDIT:  Nevermind, about 5 seconds after I posted this I remembered Ev on the Ruins, so he does have a chance.

Beth also has returned despite quitting.

 Beth also has returned despite quitting.

Yep, forgot about Queen Beth too, still remember the look of terror in her eyes when she heard Beach Brawl.  If Theo does come back I hope he proves me dead wrong since I love great competitors more than I hate quitters.

EDIT:  Not only did I forget Beth quit on Gauntlet 2 I just remembered she quit on Inferno 2 too, and she was invited back both times, smh time to rewatch all the old challenges to refresh my memory.

Apparently Theo is all types of pussy & a disgrace but WHY does his thread keep posting up near the top? ☕☕#Redemption coming soon!

Theo's thread works like this. A super Stan comes in saying something completely nonsensical. "He's the goat, He's daddy, etc." Then other stans come in and perpetuate the rubbish. A regular person sees that Theo's page is at the top they go in to read the idiocy, and they decide to comment on it. Lastly, the progenitor and other stans comment "See theo's always being talked about." As if they didn't start it in the first place.

Theo's thread works like this. A super Stan comes in saying something completely nonsensical. "He's the goat, He's daddy, etc." Then other stans come in and perpetuate the rubbish. A regular person sees that Theo's page is at the top they go in to read the idiocy, and they decide to comment on it. Lastly, the progenitor and other stans comment "See theo's always being talked about." As if they didn't start it in the first place.

See, Theo's always being talked about.

As much as I love the guy, if the regular Black dude comes back for Season 30, I think it's safe to say MTV will pay Theo nothing but dust...

k

jergatlin5 wrote:

Theo's thread works like this. A super Stan comes in saying something completely nonsensical. "He's the goat, He's daddy, etc." Then other stans come in and perpetuate the rubbish. A regular person sees that Theo's page is at the top they go in to read the idiocy, and they decide to comment on it. Lastly, the progenitor and other stans comment "See theo's always being talked about." As if they didn't start it in the first place.

See, Theo's always being talked about.

I know, but people make it seem like haters start this conversation. If you bring him up all the time then you say he's always being talked about, It's like the media saying we found something new on Trump and Russia. Then Trump tweets "More fake news about Russia." Then the media saying see Trump's always talking about Russia there has to be some collusion.

Theo is king damnit <3.

I feel like he's the poor man version of Amanda Bynes. He is so close to a mental breakdown. Whatever they do keep him and Gio out of the same house.

Theo is a legendary flop

Fixed

King Theo <3

Vevmo is the only one entertaining this man

i can say the same thing about the person in your avi nevid :) 

Raydog45 wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:Being athletic and being physical fit are two different things that you are confusing. No doubt: you HAVE to be athletic and/or be a natural athlete to be a quarterback. However you don't have to have physically fit body. Tom Brady is athletic as all get out, but he's not physically fit (or rather not like a model celebrity).

No, you're the one confusing them.  Tom Brady might not be a meathead, but he is definitely physically fit, I've read about his diet and workouts and he keeps himself in incredible shape, which is why he is able to continue to play into his 40's, however he is far from athletic, which is a big reason he fell to the 6th round in the first place.  He looks like an awkward uncoordinated duck when he runs, he can't run fast, can't scramble to save his life, he can't jump high, can't pivot quickly, can't tackle, has admitted he is a disaster at catching after a game where the Patriots ran a trick play with him as the receiver.  The Patriots 330 lb. Nose Tackle Vince Wilfork ran a faster 40 yard dash than he did.  When I think of athletic I think of skills that can translate to other sports and he just doesn't have them.  If he played any other position or any other sport he would look like a complete disaster.  What makes him a good QB are his mental instincts, hand eye coordination, durability and the fact that he keeps his body in great condition, but not his athleticism.   

Mickey should retire after this one lol. Tom Brady is definitely physically fit, but he's not an athlete lol Mickey do better.

this is what I'm talking about. watch this video right here. 

https://www.facebook.com/Tekken.No.Limits/videos/10158402713560026/

obivously this guy doesn't have a physically fit body but the moves he performs are well-above average athleticsm. so my point stands. Tom Brday isn't physically fit (having a diet doesn't really make you phyisically fit) but he has athleticsm that fits in one category. i mean there's not really any other QB that can do what he can. 

jergatlin5 wrote:

Raydog45 wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:Being athletic and being physical fit are two different things that you are confusing. No doubt: you HAVE to be athletic and/or be a natural athlete to be a quarterback. However you don't have to have physically fit body. Tom Brady is athletic as all get out, but he's not physically fit (or rather not like a model celebrity).

No, you're the one confusing them.  Tom Brady might not be a meathead, but he is definitely physically fit, I've read about his diet and workouts and he keeps himself in incredible shape, which is why he is able to continue to play into his 40's, however he is far from athletic, which is a big reason he fell to the 6th round in the first place.  He looks like an awkward uncoordinated duck when he runs, he can't run fast, can't scramble to save his life, he can't jump high, can't pivot quickly, can't tackle, has admitted he is a disaster at catching after a game where the Patriots ran a trick play with him as the receiver.  The Patriots 330 lb. Nose Tackle Vince Wilfork ran a faster 40 yard dash than he did.  When I think of athletic I think of skills that can translate to other sports and he just doesn't have them.  If he played any other position or any other sport he would look like a complete disaster.  What makes him a good QB are his mental instincts, hand eye coordination, durability and the fact that he keeps his body in great condition, but not his athleticism.   

Mickey should retire after this one lol. Tom Brady is definitely physically fit, but he's not an athlete lol Mickey do better.

this is what I'm talking about. watch this video right here. https://www.facebook.com/Tekken.No.Limits/videos/10158402713560026/obivo... this guy doesn't have a physically fit body but the moves he performs are well-above average athleticsm. so my point stands. Tom Brday isn't physically fit (having a diet doesn't really make you phyisically fit) but he has athleticsm that fits in one category. i mean there's not really any other QB that can do what he can.

Aaron Rodgers can do TBrady type stuff. But Brady is in his late 30s almost early 40s and he still manages to play QB at a high level. He's physically fit. He's also athletic for what he needs to do but he's more in shape than he is athletic.

Random thought. There is no doubt if Theo would've had a great rookie season like Cory did on bloodlines he would've been back for s30. He could be getting the "Cory treatment". For someone who was such a fan favorite on his season, its sucks because I truly won't be surprised if he doesn't get cast again.

No. We're not doing this tonight.

Random thought. There is no doubt if Theo would've had a great rookie season like Cory did on bloodlines he would've been back for s30. He could be getting the "Cory treatment". For someone who was such a fan favorite on his season, its sucks because I truly won't be surprised if he doesn't get cast again.

Random thought. There is no doubt if Theo would've had a great rookie season like Cory did on bloodlines he would've been back for s30. He could be getting the "Cory treatment". For someone who was such a fan favorite on his season, its sucks because I truly won't be surprised if he doesn't get cast again.

I agree. He probably would've been made a regular had he not quit and be an issue with production. He could've been the Leroy we always wanted smh.

No. We're not doing this tonight.

Oh yes we are. Buckle up Buddy!

the.trillest wrote:

Random thought. There is no doubt if Theo would've had a great rookie season like Cory did on bloodlines he would've been back for s30. He could be getting the "Cory treatment". For someone who was such a fan favorite on his season, its sucks because I truly won't be surprised if he doesn't get cast again.

I agree. He probably would've been made a regular had he not quit and be an issue with production. He could've been the Leroy we always wanted smh.

 

what was his issue with production?

the.trillest wrote:

Random thought. There is no doubt if Theo would've had a great rookie season like Cory did on bloodlines he would've been back for s30. He could be getting the "Cory treatment". For someone who was such a fan favorite on his season, its sucks because I truly won't be surprised if he doesn't get cast again.

I agree. He probably would've been made a regular had he not quit and be an issue with production. He could've been the Leroy we always wanted smh.

Yeah he could've been. It's a shame really. But looking at how this show deals with quitters, I dont think he's coming back.

Pages