The Challenge: Invasion- Sylvia Elsrode

457 posts / 0 new
Last post

AlwaysAMess wrote:

I’m expecting her to chokeslam some hoes.

from behind while they are in a fight with someone else

Sounds like something Madison would do as well.. We all know she can't fight her own battles.

I love her jersey colour, it suits her well Smile

Queen.

Mehhhhhh 

KennyER wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:I’m expecting her to chokeslam some hoes.

from behind while they are in a fight with someone else

Sounds like something Madison would do as well.. We all know she can't fight her own battles.

but she was fighting her own battle then Sylvia decided to attack her from behind :/

hardbitten wrote:

KennyER wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:I’m expecting her to chokeslam some hoes.

from behind while they are in a fight with someone else

Sounds like something Madison would do as well.. We all know she can't fight her own battles.

but she was fighting her own battle then Sylvia decided to attack her from behind :/

Violetta would have had that bitch on the floor anyway ;/

I still feel horrible for Madison being bullied by that one girl who is blacklisted from the Challenge </3 and it ain't Nia.

I still feel horrible for Madison being bullied by that one girl who is blacklisted from the Challenge </3 and it ain't Nia.

okay dis man took my avi

KennyER wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

KennyER wrote:
AlwaysAMess wrote:I’m expecting her to chokeslam some hoes.

from behind while they are in a fight with someone else

Sounds like something Madison would do as well.. We all know she can't fight her own battles.

but she was fighting her own battle then Sylvia decided to attack her from behind :/

Violetta would have had that bitch on the floor anyway ;/

yea Violeta was winning the fight. That's why Sylvia had to jump in.

hardbitten wrote:

KennyER wrote:

hardbitten wrote:
KennyER wrote:
AlwaysAMess wrote:I’m expecting her to chokeslam some hoes.

from behind while they are in a fight with someone else

Sounds like something Madison would do as well.. We all know she can't fight her own battles.

but she was fighting her own battle then Sylvia decided to attack her from behind :/

Violetta would have had that bitch on the floor anyway ;/

yea Violeta was winning the fight. That's why Sylvia had to jump in.

yaay for Kenny getting it

AlwaysAMess wrote:

I’m expecting her to chokeslam some hoes.

from behind while they are in a fight with someone else

She’ll clothesline a bitch from the front, too. TRUST, Kenneth.

AshKelseyFan wrote:

She looks ugly in her cast pic. =/

We get it. You only care about blondes.

Lol

Not Kenneth

KennyER wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:I’m expecting her to chokeslam some hoes.

from behind while they are in a fight with someone else

Kenneth.

you don't know me like that bruh

and I doubt it

When people still give Sylvia shit for chokeslamming Madison, yet Madison got over it so quick like in a few days lmao. 

When people still give Sylvia shit for chokeslamming Madison, yet Madison got over it so quick like in a few days lmao. 

Madison is a sweetheart and I'm not :/

I still feel horrible for Madison being bullied by that one girl who is blacklisted from the Challenge </3 and it ain't Nia.

Queens don't need The Challenge, The Challenge needs them! Biggrin

Which is exactly why all these New School girls except Jenna are about to make this season one for the books.

AshKelseyFan wrote:

She looks ugly in her cast pic. =/

We get it. You only care about blondes.

Do you really think she looks good in that pic, though?

Not saying she's an ugly girl, i'm just talking about the cast pic.

hardbitten wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:She looks ugly in her cast pic. =/

We get it. You only care about blondes.

Do you really think she looks good in that pic, though?Not saying she's an ugly girl, i'm just talking about the cast pic.

Yes? Why would it be ugly? She's smiling and it really goes well with the color she's wearing.

Okay, the smile might be a little too wide, but..

hardbitten wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:She looks ugly in her cast pic. =/

We get it. You only care about blondes.

Do you really think she looks good in that pic, though?

no lol

When people still give Sylvia shit for chokeslamming Madison, yet Madison got over it so quick like in a few days lmao. 

Okay, Kenneth

we're going to fight

Gosh damnit Kennethward

But in my opinion them teeth are pearly white as can be. 

Y'all know I'm right lmao

I'm so ready to see her compete 

AshKelseyFan wrote:

She looks ugly in her cast pic. =/

90% of these cast pics look rough.

These cast pics are ridiculous. Did they decide to save money on the photoshoot this season and just put out random pics of the castmembers?

Hope she becomes a challenge regular after this! Can't wait to see her, I just wish Violetta could have been with her too. 

Pages