The Challenge Invasion - Reunion

631 posts / 0 new
Last post

my first post wasnt long at all. it only became long after i had to clarify my comments

maybe i should be ore like you though and instead of compacting it into one long post, come in every single day to post one sentence every hour for the next two yyears of my life or so

What was the name of that one poster who would always make those long, detailed post about looks?

Starts with a V. Ends with a 123.

Didn't people have a hard time distinguishing between Kayla, Stacey, and Amanda on Ayto season 3? They all had the same generic dark hair, dark eyes look. I wouldn't say Amanda isn't pretty because she is, her freckles are for sure a distinguishing feature but I wouldn't do a double take if I saw her in public.

my first post wasnt long at all. it only became long after i had to clarify my commentsmaybe i should be ore like you though and instead of compacting it into one long post, come in every single day to post one sentence for the next two yyears of my life or so

Oh. Did I strike a nerve? I was asking because the structure is similar. "Next two years of my life" Lmao yea you mad.

Gucci Mane wrote:

What was the name of that one poster who would always make those long, detailed post about looks?

Starts with a V. Ends with a 123.

Wait really ? I was convinced it ends with a 'bitch'. "Vbitch". Sounds right tbh.

Gucci Mane wrote:

What was the name of that one poster who would always make those long, detailed post about looks?

Starts with a V. Ends with a 123.

Oh ok I remember now.

Onehappycamper wrote:

my first post wasnt long at all. it only became long after i had to clarify my commentsmaybe i should be ore like you though and instead of compacting it into one long post, come in every single day to post one sentence for the next two yyears of my life or so

Oh. Did I strike a nerve? I was asking because the structure is similar. "Next two years of my life" Lmao yea you mad.

mad at what? the fact that have no life? 

Onehappycamper wrote:

my first post wasnt long at all. it only became long after i had to clarify my commentsmaybe i should be ore like you though and instead of compacting it into one long post, come in every single day to post one sentence for the next two yyears of my life or so

Oh. Did I strike a nerve? I was asking because the structure is similar. "Next two years of my life" Lmao yea you mad.

mad at what? the fact that have no life? 

Onehappycamper wrote:

my first post wasnt long at all. it only became long after i had to clarify my commentsmaybe i should be ore like you though and instead of compacting it into one long post, come in every single day to post one sentence for the next two yyears of my life or so

Oh. Did I strike a nerve? I was asking because the structure is similar. "Next two years of my life" Lmao yea you mad.

mad at what?  i certainly would be too if i wasted that much time...

Gucci Mane wrote:

Onehappycamper wrote:my first post wasnt long at all. it only became long after i had to clarify my commentsmaybe i should be ore like you though and instead of compacting it into one long post, come in every single day to post one sentence for the next two yyears of my life or so

Oh. Did I strike a nerve? I was asking because the structure is similar. "Next two years of my life" Lmao yea you mad.

mad at what? the fact that have no life? 

I'm guessing there's suppose to be a "you" in that sentence somewhere.....

But you tried it. The point is nobody cares about your obsession with looks nor is it of any importance to this thread, especially not enough for you to be writing paragraphs about it.

As a matter of fact this is not the first occasion in which you have done this. You were warned before.

Gucci Mane wrote:

Onehappycamper wrote:my first post wasnt long at all. it only became long after i had to clarify my commentsmaybe i should be ore like you though and instead of compacting it into one long post, come in every single day to post one sentence for the next two yyears of my life or so

Oh. Did I strike a nerve? I was asking because the structure is similar. "Next two years of my life" Lmao yea you mad.

mad at what?  i certainly would be too if i wasted that much time...

Nice edit. I guess you felt the original zinger didn't sting hard enough? Lol.

Gucci Mane wrote:

Onehappycamper wrote:my first post wasnt long at all. it only became long after i had to clarify my commentsmaybe i should be ore like you though and instead of compacting it into one long post, come in every single day to post one sentence for the next two yyears of my life or so

Oh. Did I strike a nerve? I was asking because the structure is similar. "Next two years of my life" Lmao yea you mad.

mad at what?  i certainly would be too if i wasted that much time...

You're quickly joining the ranks of worst posters on this site.

You're quickly joining the ranks of worst posters on this site.

Vbitch has been no1 on that list since 2001.

i edited it beacuse i didnt want to be too mean even though it was the truth. anyone who spends as much time on a forum as you do really doesnt have anything meaningful going on in their real life, that's for sure. like i said, i would be mad too if i were you

i edited it beacuse i didnt want to be too mean even though it was the truth. anyone who spends as much time on a forum as you do really doesnt have anything meaningful going on in their real life, that's for sure. like i said, i would be mad too if i were you

Right.....because I'm on here all the time. Lol.

But anyways you hold that thought doe. Brb.

deeper wrote:

You're quickly joining the ranks of worst posters on this site.

Vbitch has been no1 on that list since 2001.

Facts.

Onehappycamper wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:

Onehappycamper wrote:my first post wasnt long at all. it only became long after i had to clarify my commentsmaybe i should be ore like you though and instead of compacting it into one long post, come in every single day to post one sentence for the next two yyears of my life or so

Oh. Did I strike a nerve? I was asking because the structure is similar. "Next two years of my life" Lmao yea you mad.

mad at what? the fact that have no life? 

I'm guessing there's suppose to be a "you" in that sentence somewhere.....But you tried it. The point is nobody cares about your obsession with looks nor is it of any importance to this thread, especially not enough for you to be writing paragraphs about it.As a matter of fact this is not the first occasion in which you have done this. You were warned before.

somebody asked a question about why she wasnt being hit on. i addressed it and followed it up after subsequent responses. and dont lie to yourself. you care very much about my responses which is why you used to bombard my inbox with invitations about wanting to join your game

Gucci Mane wrote:

Onehappycamper wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:
Onehappycamper wrote:my first post wasnt long at all. it only became long after i had to clarify my commentsmaybe i should be ore like you though and instead of compacting it into one long post, come in every single day to post one sentence for the next two yyears of my life or so

Oh. Did I strike a nerve? I was asking because the structure is similar. "Next two years of my life" Lmao yea you mad.

mad at what? the fact that have no life? 

I'm guessing there's suppose to be a "you" in that sentence somewhere.....But you tried it. The point is nobody cares about your obsession with looks nor is it of any importance to this thread, especially not enough for you to be writing paragraphs about it.As a matter of fact this is not the first occasion in which you have done this. You were warned before.

somebody asked a question about why she wasnt being hit on. i addressed it and followed it up after subsequent responses. and dont lie to yourself. you care very much about my responses which is why you used to bombard my inbox with invitations about wanting to join your game

I never hosted a game.......lol. but please show me where.

lol all this uproar about freckles not being attractive.

I mean they are not, but so what?

We can't have Gucci & OHC/v123 going at it lmao

Gucci has never hosted a game lol. Also as someone who has met Amanda, she is beautiful in person.  

Amanda is just meh. Several girls on the show look better than her.

Amanda is just meh. Several girls on the show look better than her.

Ok

unless you are amanda herself oyu dont know anything about her relationship with her BF so stop talking out of your ass when you say they're loyal to each other. for all you know he could gay and using her as his fag hag from what i've seen on TV she does seem pretty miserable and drama filled. she was a complete maniac on AYTo when she kept attacking mike and sorry but most people dont like freckles. girls dont use dot their faces with eyeliner pencil to simulate freckles and foundation and powder isnt created to give people blotchy uneven skin. freckles arent conventional and guess what? most guys(such as the ones on this show) prefer conventional.

 

awk because girls actually DO draw on freckles lol dumbass 

SZA was put on blast for drawing her freckles on lmaooooo

Her music still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know girls who add freckles all the time when they apply makeup and contour themselves. GTFO zzz...

I draw my own freckles...

Looks- another departament where Amanda wins over camila.

Looks- another departament where Amanda wins over camila.

Amanda wins in the face department, but Camila wins the body.

schaboszczak wrote:

Looks- another departament where Amanda wins over camila.

Amanda wins in the face department, but Camila wins the body.

lol

Pages