The Challenge: Invasion- Ratings

234 posts / 0 new
Last post

Debut Album wrote:

jergatlin5 wrote:

jergatlin5 wrote:
Debut Album wrote: BS'ing yet again.This is a game. Sometimes in games like this you gotta do what's best for you and not your friends and sometimes that means going against your friends. If you truly are close then you realize and understand that it's a game and there's no hard feelings. That's all there is too it.Funny how some people don't say shit about the several times Backpack has thrown his friends under the buse yet Sylvia does it it's a problem...

Because it's expected from John. Sylvia's throwing Tony under the bus to do what? Get eliminated an episode or 2 after him

It doesn't matter. You need to hold both to the same standards. if it's wrong for Sylvia to go against Tony then it's wrong for Backpack to go against Leroy.

How did John go against Leroy? 

He got Jordan and Sarah to throw Leroy and Nia in on Exes 2. 

jergatlin5 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

jergatlin5 wrote:
jergatlin5 wrote:
Debut Album wrote: BS'ing yet again.This is a game. Sometimes in games like this you gotta do what's best for you and not your friends and sometimes that means going against your friends. If you truly are close then you realize and understand that it's a game and there's no hard feelings. That's all there is too it.Funny how some people don't say shit about the several times Backpack has thrown his friends under the buse yet Sylvia does it it's a problem...

Because it's expected from John. Sylvia's throwing Tony under the bus to do what? Get eliminated an episode or 2 after him

It doesn't matter. You need to hold both to the same standards. if it's wrong for Sylvia to go against Tony then it's wrong for Backpack to go against Leroy.

How did John go against Leroy? 

He got Jordan and Sarah to throw Leroy and Nia in on Exes 2. 

Hell yeah, lol "You gotta do what you gotta do." Leroy and Nia were going in no matter what but you're right John didn't try to stop them from going in. He's a hoe. Just like Sylvia.

 BS'ing yet again.This is a game. Sometimes in games like this you gotta do what's best for you and not your friends and sometimes that means going against your friends. If you truly are close then you realize and understand that it's a game and there's no hard feelings. That's all there is too it.Funny how some people don't say shit about the several times Backpack has thrown his friends under the buse yet Sylvia does it it's a problem...

And it's funny how other people rail against Johnny for throwing his friends under the bus, but it is okay for Sylvia to do it, right, Debut?  You can't have it both ways, hypocrite. 

Debut Album wrote:

 BS'ing yet again.This is a game. Sometimes in games like this you gotta do what's best for you and not your friends and sometimes that means going against your friends. If you truly are close then you realize and understand that it's a game and there's no hard feelings. That's all there is too it.Funny how some people don't say shit about the several times Backpack has thrown his friends under the buse yet Sylvia does it it's a problem...

And it's funny how other people rail against Johnny for throwing his friends under the bus, but it is okay for Sylvia to do it, right, Debut?  You can't have it both ways, hypocrite. 

its okay Bums would never understand.

Debut Album wrote:

 BS'ing yet again.This is a game. Sometimes in games like this you gotta do what's best for you and not your friends and sometimes that means going against your friends. If you truly are close then you realize and understand that it's a game and there's no hard feelings. That's all there is too it.Funny how some people don't say shit about the several times Backpack has thrown his friends under the buse yet Sylvia does it it's a problem...

And it's funny how other people rail against Johnny for throwing his friends under the bus, but it is okay for Sylvia to do it, right, Debut?  You can't have it both ways, hypocrite. 

Except that's not the damn problem. The Problem with Backpack is that he's hypocritical. He has no issues with throwing his friends under the bus but when the same shit is done to him it's a fucking problem. Nobody else is allowed to play the game and do what's best for them except for Backpack and THAT'S the issue. You'd see that if you were paying attention when you clearly aren't. Turn on your friends all you want to but you don't turn around and cry foul when your friends step up and do the same. Nobody does that shit except him.

Thank You for playing.

 

DA is still a broke bum. No one railes on John, because we haven't gotten started on John. Even though it's not Rivals 3 rn. Sylvia is a fake friend through and through like I initially stated don't fuck your friends. Then (literally) cry about it. 

So now you wanna call me names because I don't agree with you lol. You need to grow up. Seriously.

Sylvia cried because she felt bad doing it, but she owned it. Tony has more experience than her, he should know, understand and move on unlike clowning her for months about it. But he doesn't know any better, that his biggest issue.... Moreover, Tony should thank her forever for her move, otherwise he would never make it to The Oasis at all, and wouldn't have any chance to compete against CT...

lilabennet wrote:

Debut Album wrote: BS'ing yet again.This is a game. Sometimes in games like this you gotta do what's best for you and not your friends and sometimes that means going against your friends. If you truly are close then you realize and understand that it's a game and there's no hard feelings. That's all there is too it.Funny how some people don't say shit about the several times Backpack has thrown his friends under the buse yet Sylvia does it it's a problem...

And it's funny how other people rail against Johnny for throwing his friends under the bus, but it is okay for Sylvia to do it, right, Debut?  You can't have it both ways, hypocrite. 

Except that's not the damn problem. The Problem with Backpack is that he's hypocritical. He has no issues with throwing his friends under the bus but when the same shit is done to him it's a fucking problem. Nobody else is allowed to play the game and do what's best for them except for Backpack and THAT'S the issue. You'd see that if you were paying attention when you clearly aren't. Turn on your friends all you want to but you don't turn around and cry foul when your friends step up and do the same. Nobody does that shit except him.Thank You for playing. 

and the perfect example of that is: Bananas and Sarah 

So now you wanna call me names because I don't agree with you lol. You need to grow up. Seriously.

he might try to call you a broke bum in your personal messages so watch out lol 

So someone tell me this. Did Sylvia and Tony already talk about being in an alliance before the game? Or did he assume they were in an alliance because they were on the real world together years ago?

Debut Album wrote:

lilabennet wrote:

Debut Album wrote: BS'ing yet again.This is a game. Sometimes in games like this you gotta do what's best for you and not your friends and sometimes that means going against your friends. If you truly are close then you realize and understand that it's a game and there's no hard feelings. That's all there is too it.Funny how some people don't say shit about the several times Backpack has thrown his friends under the buse yet Sylvia does it it's a problem...

And it's funny how other people rail against Johnny for throwing his friends under the bus, but it is okay for Sylvia to do it, right, Debut?  You can't have it both ways, hypocrite. 

Except that's not the damn problem. The Problem with Backpack is that he's hypocritical. He has no issues with throwing his friends under the bus but when the same shit is done to him it's a fucking problem. Nobody else is allowed to play the game and do what's best for them except for Backpack and THAT'S the issue. You'd see that if you were paying attention when you clearly aren't. Turn on your friends all you want to but you don't turn around and cry foul when your friends step up and do the same. Nobody does that shit except him.Thank You for playing. 

and the perfect example of that is: Bananas and Sarah 

 .

So someone tell me this. Did Sylvia and Tony already talk about being in an alliance before the game? Or did he assume they were in an alliance because they were on the real world together years ago?

i assume the latter. and i will say this it was b.s. that Tony was defednign himself on the first night when he didn't go with the majority by saying, "It's an individual game at the end of the day." but gets upset because Sylvia decided to look out for herself. different scenarios, but same concept. 

So someone tell me this. Did Sylvia and Tony already talk about being in an alliance before the game? Or did he assume they were in an alliance because they were on the real world together years ago?

I'm sure it was assumed.  I think in the first mission when Tony and Bruno did their own thing and Nicole and Sylvia did their own thing was where Sylvia made some decisions.  I think she saw although alliances can be formed you need to play your own game as well. 

the.trillest wrote:

So someone tell me this. Did Sylvia and Tony already talk about being in an alliance before the game? Or did he assume they were in an alliance because they were on the real world together years ago?

I'm sure it was assumed.  I think in the first mission when Tony and Bruno did their own thing and Nicole and Sylvia did their own thing was where Sylvia made some decisions.  I think she saw although alliances can be formed you need to play your own game as well. 

i figured it was assumed & thats tony's fault for assuming. him being mad at her is ridiculous considering he didnt even go home

the.trillest wrote:

So someone tell me this. Did Sylvia and Tony already talk about being in an alliance before the game? Or did he assume they were in an alliance because they were on the real world together years ago?

i assume the latter. and i will say this it was b.s. that Tony was defednign himself on the first night when he didn't go with the majority by saying, "It's an individual game at the end of the day." but gets upset because Sylvia decided to look out for herself. different scenarios, but same concept. 

yeah him still being mad at sylvia is ridiculous. he was right it is an individual game. so you cant get mad when someone decides to do something for themselves in an individual game when they think it can benefit themselves. 

All this common sense flowing lmao so watch out for that little girl Jergen's or whatever the fuck coming in here calling you idiots for not agreeing with him.

Throwing a friend under the bus is a broke bum move.

Debut Album wrote:

So now you wanna call me names because I don't agree with you lol. You need to grow up. Seriously.

he might try to call you a broke bum in your personal messages so watch out lol 

Mikey be gay bro it's okay, we know you're.

Uh...security!!

cause its a spoiler dipshit

Throwing a friend under the bus is a broke bum move.

i can bet if lets say tony won, but sylvia didnt make it to a final that he wouldnt share a dime of his money with her for being "loyal" its an individual game, and you gotta make the best decision for yourself period.. Someone correct me if im wrong but were sylvia and tony even super close before this season? Cause its a difference between friends and associates. Were they really friends?

jergatlin5 wrote:

Throwing a friend under the bus is a broke bum move.

i can bet if lets say tony won, but sylvia didnt make it to a final that he wouldnt share a dime of his money with her for being "loyal" its an individual game, and you gotta make the best decision for yourself period.. Someone correct me if im wrong but were sylvia and tony even super close before this season? Cause its a difference between friends and associates. Were they really friends?

I think it was said that those two were close before the show. In which cast makes Tony even more of an asshole. 

guys no spoilers please.

Hanger still calling people names and shit? Lol

jergatlin5 wrote:

Throwing a friend under the bus is a broke bum move.

i can bet if lets say tony won, but sylvia didnt make it to a final that he wouldnt share a dime of his money with her for being "loyal" its an individual game, and you gotta make the best decision for yourself period.. Someone correct me if im wrong but were sylvia and tony even super close before this season? Cause its a difference between friends and associates. Were they really friends?

If she was crying because she sent you in they might be kinda close.

Hanger still calling people names and shit? Lol

Broke bum isn't a name, poverty is a mindset.

Whatever you say 

Whatever you say 

Thanks

Pages