The Challenge: Invasion- Nicole Zanatta

273 posts / 0 new
Last post

PinkRose wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

They are dumb for you guys, but not for me.Have you ever dislike someone just by looking at them? Well, she is one of those people for me #Simple 

No..

youve never disliked someone simply because of their face? I find that hard to believe 

Nicole is annoying.

Competitively I like her but personality wise she's annoying. I did like when she got crazy with Jason though 

I wanna see Nicole wear a dress for some reason is that weird 

I wanna see Nicole wear a dress for some reason is that weird 

I think she’d actually look pretty in a dress, unlike Sam.

ew

but on a serious note. She's just really obnoxious, otherwise she's okay...but I'm not sure if she's ever showed an okay moment.

.....

mickeyflo24 wrote:

I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

It was back in 2015 so it ain't "years ago".

it aired in 2015. roughly two years ago.  the season was filmed in 2014.

good bye

Everytime I'm on the homepage I spend at least 10 seconds laughing at that thread pic, they really did Nicole dirty lmaoo

okay now i'm gonna look at it lol.

goodness gracious!!!!!!!!!!! can we make the thread picture any smaller?? 

Morris1721 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

They are dumb for you guys, but not for me.Have you ever dislike someone just by looking at them? Well, she is one of those people for me #Simple 

No..

youve never disliked someone simply because of their face? I find that hard to believe 

I'm really not that shallow.. Maybe when I was in high school or college, and maybe it was a joke "they have a face that makes me want to punch them". But almost every time someone says something like there's other reasons behind it.

I wanna see Nicole wear a dress for some reason is that weird 

She wear one on Skeletons and she didn't look that bad at all.

Debut Album wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

It was back in 2015 so it ain't "years ago".

it aired in 2015. roughly two years ago.  the season was filmed in 2014.good bye

That still isn't years ago. That's recent as hell. 

Good-Bye to YOU!

Is she gonna be eating peanut butter every time shes on screen

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

It was back in 2015 so it ain't "years ago".

it aired in 2015. roughly two years ago.  the season was filmed in 2014.good bye

That still isn't years ago. That's recent as hell. Good-Bye to YOU!

Year = 1 year.

Years = More than 1 year.

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

It was back in 2015 so it ain't "years ago".

it aired in 2015. roughly two years ago.  the season was filmed in 2014. good bye

That still isn't years ago. That's recent as hell. Good-Bye to YOU!

boi.... i never said it wasn't recent. Years = more than 1 year. therefore, years ago. 

i was low-key laughing at how offended she was at Backpack and zach making fun of her at the pool. 

I'm also glad Cara turned her down, I do think Nicole's confidence needed to be put down a few pegs. 

shes cringeworthy

We are really arguing over how long a year is.

Debut Album wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
mickeyflo24 wrote:I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

It was back in 2015 so it ain't "years ago".

it aired in 2015. roughly two years ago.  the season was filmed in 2014. good bye

That still isn't years ago. That's recent as hell. Good-Bye to YOU!

boi.... i never said it wasn't recent. Years = more than 1 year. therefore, years ago. 

Usually when you say years ago it means more than 4 years ago. Be specific next time.

Debut Album wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
mickeyflo24 wrote:I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

It was back in 2015 so it ain't "years ago".

it aired in 2015. roughly two years ago.  the season was filmed in 2014.good bye

That still isn't years ago. That's recent as hell. Good-Bye to YOU!

Year = 1 year.Years = More than 1 year.

Stay out of it.

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
mickeyflo24 wrote:I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

It was back in 2015 so it ain't "years ago".

it aired in 2015. roughly two years ago.  the season was filmed in 2014. good bye

That still isn't years ago. That's recent as hell. Good-Bye to YOU!

boi.... i never said it wasn't recent. Years = more than 1 year. therefore, years ago. 

Usually when you say years ago it means more than 4 years ago. Be specific next time.

Yes m'am. 

We are really arguing over how long a year is.

well you know us. Debut Album and I are both hard headed and will argue over anything Blum 3 you're welcome to leave the thread :) 

mickeyflo24 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
mickeyflo24 wrote:I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

It was back in 2015 so it ain't "years ago".

it aired in 2015. roughly two years ago.  the season was filmed in 2014. good bye

That still isn't years ago. That's recent as hell. Good-Bye to YOU!

boi.... i never said it wasn't recent. Years = more than 1 year. therefore, years ago. 

Usually when you say years ago it means more than 4 years ago. Be specific next time.

Cite your sources. 

Anyway, back to Nicole! I love how she kept that jar in her hand even as she was consoling Kailah lmao.

Like, I feel bad for you, but 

this some good shit right here

I cannot eat peanut butter the same after seeing her eating it

I can't bear to watch her eat that damn peanut butter. 

Not because I think it's disgusting but it's because I'm allergic to peanut butter so the sight of someone eating it just makes me uneasy.

I've always hated peanut butter

I'm with Pink Rose on this one. There's something about her I don't like. I can't put my finger on it. Either she's just too much or she's too fake. Even her doing cartwheels every time someone was coming back that she liked during the shelter annoyed me. lol. She's just annoying.

Edit: Cara said Nicole told her she dumped her gf when she knew she (Cara) was going to be on the challenge. I thought that whole scene with her crying about losing the love her life was fake. Nicole is fake.

i was low-key laughing at how offended she was at Backpack and zach making fun of her at the pool. I'm also glad Cara turned her down, I do think Nicole's confidence needed to be put down a few pegs. 

She annoys me but this was the only thing I liked about her personality. I think she did a good job shutting down Johnny and was effective enough against Zach (childish but that's what the situation called for) so that's redeaming. I remember liking Amanda after she rebuffed Johnny when they first met too. Even if I liked nothing about her, she's a good casting choice that should remain on the show.

Pages