The Challenge: Invasion- Nicole Zanatta

361 posts / 0 new
Last post

She looked stupid. I want her to shut up and compete. If you're gonna be dramatic at least make sense. Or at least don't get tossed around verbally.

Based on the previews and her bio I'm expecting a lot of drama

And really bitch. "I hope your boyfriend breaks up with you"

You're a grown woman and a police officer. Your insults should have evolved past 7th grade by now.

This, mere moments after being an emotional wreck that your girlfriend swerved you. Figure it out.

And really bitch. "I hope your boyfriend breaks up with you"You're a grown woman and a police officer. Your insults should have evolved past 7th grade by now.This, mere moments after being an emotional wreck that your girlfriend swerved you. Figure it out.

Slyvia verbally dragging her all throughout that Shelter >>>>>>>>>>>

Nicole is good for the show though. Annoying but I respect her being there to play & bringing something to the table in general.

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

And really bitch. "I hope your boyfriend breaks up with you"You're a grown woman and a police officer. Your insults should have evolved past 7th grade by now.This, mere moments after being an emotional wreck that your girlfriend swerved you. Figure it out.

Slyvia verbally dragging her all throughout that Shelter >>>>>>>>>>>Nicole is good for the show though. Annoying but I respect her being there to play & bringing something to the table in general.

I think she has the ability to be like Rachel with drama and competition.

I agree Graphik. I was a fan of her on Skeletons, but I'm just like really. Sylvia shut that shit down real quick. 

Now I need her to stand up to someone like she did with Jason. She was ruthless.

Graphik wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:And really bitch. "I hope your boyfriend breaks up with you"You're a grown woman and a police officer. Your insults should have evolved past 7th grade by now.This, mere moments after being an emotional wreck that your girlfriend swerved you. Figure it out.

Slyvia verbally dragging her all throughout that Shelter >>>>>>>>>>>Nicole is good for the show though. Annoying but I respect her being there to play & bringing something to the table in general.

I think she has the ability to be like Rachel with drama and competition.

She's very confident like Rachel but a lot more loud & annoying lol Rachel just exuded "HBIC" and didn't have to be heard.

Loving her this season 

Nicole lucky AF getting into Laurel AND Cara's pants

Love Nicole on this season. She isn't taking no prisoners 

Love Nicole on this season. She isn't taking no prisoners 

Sylvia has words for you. 

Sylvia verbally dragged her and did it with a smile she ended Nicole lol all she could do was mock Sylvia's voice... Sylvia lives on her own and is a successful wedding planner meanwhile Nicole still in mommy and daddy's basement 

And really bitch. "I hope your boyfriend breaks up with you"You're a grown woman and a police officer. Your insults should have evolved past 7th grade by now.This, mere moments after being an emotional wreck that your girlfriend swerved you. Figure it out.

that moment made me tolerate Sylvia lol. I'm all in for watching a good verbal beatdown 

She sucks!!!!

She sucks!!!!

Um, you're wrong. Buh bye.

PinkRose wrote:

She sucks!!!!

Um, you're wrong. Buh bye.

From the way she talks, the way she eats peanut butter, the way she is hitting on Cara Maria,  her terrible personality/Accent , etc

I don’t understand the Nicole hate.

Morris1721 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:She sucks!!!!

Um, you're wrong. Buh bye.

From the way she talks, the way she eats peanut butter, the way she is hitting on Cara Maria,  her terrible personality/Accent , etc

I'm glad that bothered someone else. Idk why but that just grossed me out lol she's pretty darn annoying and I don't think I'll ever like her, but I won't deny that she brings good qualities to the Challenge

Morris1721 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:She sucks!!!!

Um, you're wrong. Buh bye.

From the way she talks, the way she eats peanut butter, the way she is hitting on Cara Maria,  her terrible personality/Accent , etc

The way she eats peanut Butter? That's a dumb reason to not like someone. They included it in the episode because it was supposed to be funny, don't be uptight. And the Cara Maria thing? We haven't even seen it all go down and here's two sides to every story. And the way she talks.. unfortunately not everybody can help what they were born with. And before you go on with the "exaggerated" accent thing, I still don't believe it because in every video, every Snap, everywhere, she sounds the same.

And her personality is pretty friggen genuine. Stands up for her friends and herself, seems like a fun girl, has a good sense of humor. But yeah she's so "awful". Next.

she's pretty darn annoying and I don't think I'll ever like her, but I won't deny that she brings good qualities to the Challenge

I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. 

wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

It was back in 2015 so it ain't "years ago".

PinkRose wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:She sucks!!!!

Um, you're wrong. Buh bye.

From the way she talks, the way she eats peanut butter, the way she is hitting on Cara Maria,  her terrible personality/Accent , etc

The way she eats peanut Butter? That's a dumb reason to not like someone. They included it in the episode because it was supposed to be funny, don't be uptight. And the Cara Maria thing? We haven't even seen it all go down and here's two sides to every story. And the way she talks.. unfortunately not everybody can help what they were born with. And before you go on with the "exaggerated" accent thing, I still don't believe it because in every video, every Snap, everywhere, she sounds the same.And her personality is pretty friggen genuine. Stands up for her friends and herself, seems like a fun girl, has a good sense of humor. But yeah she's so "awful". Next.

No.

Morris1721 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:She sucks!!!!

Um, you're wrong. Buh bye.

From the way she talks, the way she eats peanut butter, the way she is hitting on Cara Maria,  her terrible personality/Accent , etc

The way she eats peanut Butter? That's a dumb reason to not like someone. They included it in the episode because it was supposed to be funny, don't be uptight. And the Cara Maria thing? We haven't even seen it all go down and here's two sides to every story. And the way she talks.. unfortunately not everybody can help what they were born with. And before you go on with the "exaggerated" accent thing, I still don't believe it because in every video, every Snap, everywhere, she sounds the same.And her personality is pretty friggen genuine. Stands up for her friends and herself, seems like a fun girl, has a good sense of humor. But yeah she's so "awful". Next.

No.

Who are you?

I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

They are dumb for you guys, but not for me.

Have you ever dislike someone just by looking at them? Well, she is one of those people for me #Simple

 

mickeyflo24 wrote:

I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

They are dumb for you guys, but not for me.Have you ever dislike someone just by looking at them? Well, she is one of those people for me #Simple 

No..

PinkRose wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:I'm not a big fan of nicole but i gotta agree with Morris. those are some dumb reasons to have a dislike for her. wouldn't call her awful lol. the worst thing she has done was get 'woman-mad' when Jason pushed her, but that was years ago. she's decent. 

They are dumb for you guys, but not for me.Have you ever dislike someone just by looking at them? Well, she is one of those people for me #Simple 

No..

Then I am extremely Petry, I have dislike people by their facial features and voice on the past lol

I am pretty sure I am.not the only one on this site like that, I have seen similar comments to mines o the past.

QUEEN

Everytime I'm on the homepage I spend at least 10 seconds laughing at that thread pic, they really did Nicole dirty lmaoo

Pages