The Challenge: Invasion- Kailah Casillas

565 posts / 0 new
Last post

KChallenge10 wrote:

I'm still waiting for a legit reason she's getting so much hate. I get her being cocky being annoying but she must have done something to literally have so many cast members trashing her. Amanda did more to garner hate last season and didn't have so many people hating her. 

I assumed cause of the first challenge alliance bs lol. They're just hateful bitter bitches. Amanda did deserve more hate but everyone was scared of her like they should be Wink . Kailah on the other hand is an easy target since she doesn't defend herself well. They gotta make themselves feel big.

Same and because Jenna is chill Kailah is an easier target. It's just odd to me they act like Kailah did something so grimy to them. I love most everyone on both sides but I don't get this huge hate for her. 

It's so crazy. Y'all remember when Ashley M fucked Jamie in the bathroom for everyone to see? Didn't she also fuck Tony. Wow. Kailah has yet to fuck someone but we all know it's gonna be Cory. 

Tbone123 wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:I'm still waiting for a legit reason she's getting so much hate. I get her being cocky being annoying but she must have done something to literally have so many cast members trashing her. Amanda did more to garner hate last season and didn't have so many people hating her. 

I assumed cause of the first challenge alliance bs lol. They're just hateful bitter bitches. Amanda did deserve more hate but everyone was scared of her like they should be Wink . Kailah on the other hand is an easy target since she doesn't defend herself well. They gotta make themselves feel big.

Same and because Jenna is chill Kailah is an easier target. It's just odd to me they act like Kailah did something so grimy to them. I love most everyone on both sides but I don't get this huge hate for her. 

There was a lot not shown. 

Kailah once again proving she is insecure but tweeting about her confidence and how girls hate her for no reason. Wanna see a true confident bitch? Look at Marie. She doesn't have to announce her confidence everyday and when she lost she gave Kailah props. Kailah needs to take notes on how to actual be a bad bitch.

Ashley also isn't posting nude pics on a whack ass site and trying to be sexy posing with pizza covering her vag. And Kailah slept with Dione. So obviously she will allow ANYONE to penetrate her.

Ashley M doesnt need to send nude pics, she gives free p***y every time you see her on TV.

Ashley M doesnt need to send nude pics, she gives free p***y every time you see her on TV.

Kailah post her pussy on the internet for ANYONE to see. #Boop

CokoMaggot wrote:

Ashley M doesnt need to send nude pics, she gives free p***y every time you see her on TV.

Kailah post her pussy on the internet for ANYONE to see. #Boop

So fucking what ? Marie would do the same you would be like "yeah queen pop that pussy !".

I mean, you seem to hate her more because she's the one who took out your fave. It's frustrating I know, but blame it on Marie not Kailah. For someone who dislike her a lot, you take every damn chance you get to come in here talking bad about her to uplift Marie and the others girls. Like you don't like her, we get it. 

I don't dislike you or anything, since it would be silly, but it's annoying coming in here repeating the same thing differently.

gamer73 wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:Ashley M doesnt need to send nude pics, she gives free p***y every time you see her on TV.

Kailah post her pussy on the internet for ANYONE to see. #Boop

So fucking what ? Marie would do the same you would be like "yeah queen pop that pussy !".I mean, you seem to hate her more because she's the one who took out your fave. It's frustrating I know, but blame it on Marie not Kailah. For someone who dislike her a lot, you take every damn chance you get to come in here talking bad about her to uplift Marie and the others girls. Like you don't like her, we get it. I don't dislike you or anything, since it would be silly, but it's annoying coming in here repeating the same thing differently.

Lmaooo mad? I actually was a fan of Kailah before the real world, during it, and before the Challenge. She was brought up so I put my input into the convo. Don't like it? Don't read my post I guess.... we can talk to the admin about implementing an ignore feature, you definitely would've been on mine long ago lol. Also, I prob wouldn't support a female that openly does and says what Kailah has....Which is why I don't really fuck with her 100 now. But Idc if you dislike me or not, that'd be silly Blum 3

DanishBoy wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:Ashley M doesnt need to send nude pics, she gives free p***y every time you see her on TV.

Kailah post her pussy on the internet for ANYONE to see. #Boop

So fucking what ? Marie would do the same you would be like "yeah queen pop that pussy !".I mean, you seem to hate her more because she's the one who took out your fave. It's frustrating I know, but blame it on Marie not Kailah. For someone who dislike her a lot, you take every damn chance you get to come in here talking bad about her to uplift Marie and the others girls. Like you don't like her, we get it. I don't dislike you or anything, since it would be silly, but it's annoying coming in here repeating the same thing differently.

Lmaooo mad? I actually was a fan of Kailah before the real world, during it, and before the Challenge. She was brought up so I put my input into the convo. Don't like it? Don't read my post I guess.... we can talk to the admin about implementing an ignore feature, you definitely would've been on mine long ago lol. Also, I prob wouldn't support a female that openly does and says what Kailah has....Which is why I don't really fuck with her 100 now. But Idc if you dislike me or not, that'd be silly Blum 3

Lol She have never done or say anything that bad.

First off, this is a message board about discussing the challenges so obviously we are going to discuss our favorites and least favorites. I hardly would consider the 7 minutes total I've spent on here discussing Kailah in the past 24 hours as spending all day "pressed" about her. Other than the few minutes a day I spend here and when I see a pathetic tweet from her, none of my time is spent thinking about Kailah. So naw, the bitch aint got me pressed.I also would not refer to myself as a "hater". I'm actually a huge fan of majority of the cast. There a couple I do not like but know they make good tv (Johnny). There's a few I don't hate but feel like they are overused and bring the same storylines and should only show up every 3 or 4 challenges (CaraMaria and Camila) then there's Jenna who seems like a fine person but brings nothing but rehearsed dumb blonde comments that aren't natural or legit in anyway. Her efforts to actually bring it in the premiere were cute though, lets see if she keeps that up when the champions arrive.  Not a fan of the dull steroid users like Hunter who bring nothing but big muscles, bad acne, and horrible endurance performances but I don't hate him.I do enjoy hating on Kailah but find her to be good TV and a good villian. I hated on Amanda in the past but she was fine in the premiere. Then does it even count if I hate on Nelson? No.

Not just with this cast, though. You're a hater in general. Within my two years of being on this site, that's all I've ever seen from you.

She's more outspoken about her confidence, and I don't see how that's an issue? I'm sure if Marie were the same way, you would defend her til the end of time.. Just like you did a minute or whatever ago. Kailah's different and that just makes her more likable, a trait you will never obtain.

 

gamer73 wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:

gamer73 wrote:
CokoMaggot wrote:Ashley M doesnt need to send nude pics, she gives free p***y every time you see her on TV.

Kailah post her pussy on the internet for ANYONE to see. #Boop

So fucking what ? Marie would do the same you would be like "yeah queen pop that pussy !".I mean, you seem to hate her more because she's the one who took out your fave. It's frustrating I know, but blame it on Marie not Kailah. For someone who dislike her a lot, you take every damn chance you get to come in here talking bad about her to uplift Marie and the others girls. Like you don't like her, we get it. I don't dislike you or anything, since it would be silly, but it's annoying coming in here repeating the same thing differently.

Lmaooo mad? I actually was a fan of Kailah before the real world, during it, and before the Challenge. She was brought up so I put my input into the convo. Don't like it? Don't read my post I guess.... we can talk to the admin about implementing an ignore feature, you definitely would've been on mine long ago lol. Also, I prob wouldn't support a female that openly does and says what Kailah has....Which is why I don't really fuck with her 100 now. But Idc if you dislike me or not, that'd be silly Blum 3

Lol She have never done or say anything that bad.

Thank you !!! They love to make a big deal about quite nothing.

Kajun wrote:

First off, this is a message board about discussing the challenges so obviously we are going to discuss our favorites and least favorites. I hardly would consider the 7 minutes total I've spent on here discussing Kailah in the past 24 hours as spending all day "pressed" about her. Other than the few minutes a day I spend here and when I see a pathetic tweet from her, none of my time is spent thinking about Kailah. So naw, the bitch aint got me pressed.I also would not refer to myself as a "hater". I'm actually a huge fan of majority of the cast. There a couple I do not like but know they make good tv (Johnny). There's a few I don't hate but feel like they are overused and bring the same storylines and should only show up every 3 or 4 challenges (CaraMaria and Camila) then there's Jenna who seems like a fine person but brings nothing but rehearsed dumb blonde comments that aren't natural or legit in anyway. Her efforts to actually bring it in the premiere were cute though, lets see if she keeps that up when the champions arrive.  Not a fan of the dull steroid users like Hunter who bring nothing but big muscles, bad acne, and horrible endurance performances but I don't hate him.I do enjoy hating on Kailah but find her to be good TV and a good villian. I hated on Amanda in the past but she was fine in the premiere. Then does it even count if I hate on Nelson? No.

Not just with this cast, though. You're a hater in general. Within my two years of being on this site, that's all I've ever seen from you.She's more outspoken about her confidence, and I don't see how that's an issue? I'm sure if Marie were the same way, you would defend her til the end of time.. Just like you did a minute or whatever ago. Kailah's different and that just makes her more likable, a trait you will never obtain. 

Hardbitten, thanks for being a super fan but you just called Kailah likeable so your opinion is 100% invalid.

hardbitten wrote:

Kajun wrote:First off, this is a message board about discussing the challenges so obviously we are going to discuss our favorites and least favorites. I hardly would consider the 7 minutes total I've spent on here discussing Kailah in the past 24 hours as spending all day "pressed" about her. Other than the few minutes a day I spend here and when I see a pathetic tweet from her, none of my time is spent thinking about Kailah. So naw, the bitch aint got me pressed.I also would not refer to myself as a "hater". I'm actually a huge fan of majority of the cast. There a couple I do not like but know they make good tv (Johnny). There's a few I don't hate but feel like they are overused and bring the same storylines and should only show up every 3 or 4 challenges (CaraMaria and Camila) then there's Jenna who seems like a fine person but brings nothing but rehearsed dumb blonde comments that aren't natural or legit in anyway. Her efforts to actually bring it in the premiere were cute though, lets see if she keeps that up when the champions arrive.  Not a fan of the dull steroid users like Hunter who bring nothing but big muscles, bad acne, and horrible endurance performances but I don't hate him.I do enjoy hating on Kailah but find her to be good TV and a good villian. I hated on Amanda in the past but she was fine in the premiere. Then does it even count if I hate on Nelson? No.

Not just with this cast, though. You're a hater in general. Within my two years of being on this site, that's all I've ever seen from you.She's more outspoken about her confidence, and I don't see how that's an issue? I'm sure if Marie were the same way, you would defend her til the end of time.. Just like you did a minute or whatever ago. Kailah's different and that just makes her more likable, a trait you will never obtain. 

Hardbitten, thanks for being a super fan but you just called Kailah likeable so your opinion is 100% invalid.

but that's your opinion... so I think my own opinion is very valid! And unless you're Jenny Delich, I'd never be a superfan.

Thank you for coming out! Try again tomorrow or something.

 

Y'all better let everybody who got banned come back lmaoooo there is going to always be drama on Vevmo. Its bound to happen with differing opinions.

Where this Kajun and HB beef come from 

Where this Kajun and HB beef come from 

People just trying to stay relevant by starting drama with me.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How do I that with someone who isn't relevant in the first place lmaooooo

 

How do I that with someone who isn't relevant in the first place lmaooooo 

How do I do* that.

hardbitten wrote:

How do I that with someone who isn't relevant in the first place lmaooooo 

How do I do* that.

Congrats!

Kajun wrote:

hardbitten wrote:How do I that with someone who isn't relevant in the first place lmaooooo 

How do I do* that.

Congrats!

You are weak at this. Sit down.

hardbitten wrote:

Kajun wrote:

hardbitten wrote:How do I that with someone who isn't relevant in the first place lmaooooo 

How do I do* that.

Congrats!

You are weak at this. Sit down.

Just when I thought you were going to be a challenge... Anyways

KChallenge10 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:I'm still waiting for a legit reason she's getting so much hate. I get her being cocky being annoying but she must have done something to literally have so many cast members trashing her. Amanda did more to garner hate last season and didn't have so many people hating her. 

I assumed cause of the first challenge alliance bs lol. They're just hateful bitter bitches. Amanda did deserve more hate but everyone was scared of her like they should be Wink . Kailah on the other hand is an easy target since she doesn't defend herself well. They gotta make themselves feel big.

Same and because Jenna is chill Kailah is an easier target. It's just odd to me they act like Kailah did something so grimy to them. I love most everyone on both sides but I don't get this huge hate for her. 

There was a lot not shown. 

Exactly. You people base everything on the little bit we see on television, so saying it's odd to me that people act like she did something so grimy. Maybe she did do something grimy that just wasn't shown.  You don't know what Kailah was doing to make so many people (females  AND males) dislike her. They spent more time with her than we did.

I like Kailah but wow @ the concensus thinking the dislike comes from jealousy smh

LurkerNoMore wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:I'm still waiting for a legit reason she's getting so much hate. I get her being cocky being annoying but she must have done something to literally have so many cast members trashing her. Amanda did more to garner hate last season and didn't have so many people hating her. 

I assumed cause of the first challenge alliance bs lol. They're just hateful bitter bitches. Amanda did deserve more hate but everyone was scared of her like they should be Wink . Kailah on the other hand is an easy target since she doesn't defend herself well. They gotta make themselves feel big.

Same and because Jenna is chill Kailah is an easier target. It's just odd to me they act like Kailah did something so grimy to them. I love most everyone on both sides but I don't get this huge hate for her. 

There was a lot not shown. 

Exactly. You people base everything on the little bit we see on television, so saying it's odd to me that people act like she did something so grimy. Maybe she did do something grimy that just wasn't shown.  You don't know what Kailah was doing to make so many people (females  AND males) dislike her. They spent more time with her than we did.

did dione really  steal corys watch ???

did dione really  steal corys watch ???

Yes and was wearing it on the go big or Go Home aftershows. C poo Ryan saw it there lol

I love her

First off, this is a message board about discussing the challenges so obviously we are going to discuss our favorites and least favorites. I hardly would consider the 7 minutes total I've spent on here discussing Kailah in the past 24 hours as spending all day "pressed" about her.

this is truly one of the most annoying things about vevmo. that apparantly if you spend a few moments of you're time talking smack about a cast member that means you're 'pressed' and you are an undercover fan. 

You post like she killed your dog though or like you know her outside of tv it's okay to dislike a cast member but you make it seem like you're about to kill her lol

there is only one vevmo member (or ex i should say) who has done that and his name was Debut Album. other vevmoers like kajun, morris, v123, etc give constructional criticism and post their opions about a cast member. no more no less. 

Pages