The Challenge: Invasion- Hunter Barfield

222 posts / 0 new
Last post

So basically Hunter got mad at Anthony and Dario because he almost finished last in the first challenge. He first pushed back Anthony when the latter gave him a pat on the back after he crossed the final line. Then, he pushed Dario back with his fist when the latter wanted to calm him down like we saw on a trailer clip. Besides, you can briefly see him arguing with both of them in the background when Nelson & Tony get into each other.

This bitch is a bad loser. Like it's not their fault if you failed.

Apparently next week, he will throw a tantrum (again) on Cory. This dude seems to have some issues...but I still rooting for him regardless.

Dummy-Yummy Bear 2.0 

Hunter is gonna be a Challenge regular. Believe that

Dummy-Yummy Bear 2.0 

Lets not

Dummy-Yummy Bear 2.0 

omg you like Dunbar too?

The fact that he is dating Pratt thirsty ex make me dislike him even more lol

Then she gets mad when I called her thirsty

Tbone123 wrote:

Dummy-Yummy Bear 2.0 

omg you like Dunbar too?

Yes.

The fact that he is dating Pratt thirsty ex make me dislike him even more lolThen she gets mad when I called her thirsty

It is gross. 

And she's so annoying idk what her obsession is with MTV realty men like find someone on tinder why do they have to be on a MTV show. 

PinkRose wrote:

The fact that he is dating Pratt thirsty ex make me dislike him even more lolThen she gets mad when I called her thirsty

It is gross. And she's so annoying idk what her obsession is with MTV realty men like find someone on tinder why do they have to be on a MTV show. 

Pratt/Hunter/Ozzy/Derrick/Cory/etc Atleast Amanda Please moved on to a sugar daddy that gave her a mansion, instead of stressing broke reality stars lol

Can't wait to see this sexy Southern trash putting Daddy Cory in his place <3

I hope he stays longer enough in the game to let his hair growing, in order to hide the misery he did to his hair.

So basically Hunter got mad at Anthony and Dario because he almost finished last in the first challenge. He first pushed back Anthony when the latter gave him a pat on the back after he crossed the final line. Then, he pushed Dario back with his fist when the latter wanted to calm him down like we saw on a trailer clip. Besides, you can briefly see him arguing with both of them in the background when Nelson & Tony get into each other.This bitch is a bad loser. Like it's not their fault if you failed.Apparently next week, he will throw a tantrum (again) on Cory. This dude seems to have some issues...but I still rooting for him regardless.

i saw that in the trailer as well lol.

Hunter makes me throw up in my mouth. I'd pretty much sleep with anyone from AYTO over this guy. Okay, besides Chuck.

Hunter makes me throw up in my mouth. I'd pretty much sleep with anyone from AYTO over this guy. Okay, besides Chuck.

Why ? lol

I just get skeeved out by him.  Did you see him on AYTO? I just feel like he is creepy.  And on The Challenge his haircut is horrible and he looks like he's wearing mascara. 

 

Well. Congrats. You wanna throw up because of him so he did some work on you at least Blum 3

I just get skeeved out by him.  Did you see him on AYTO? I just feel like he is creepy.  And on The Challenge his haircut is horrible and he looks like he's wearing mascara.  

The only thing that's creepy about him is his obsesssion with proving he is well-hung, when I mean, he may be SLIGHTLY above average at best. That hair is pretty tragic too, he looks like he's balding.

Other than that Hunter is pretty damn fine, he just needs to chill with his junk and his temper^ apparently.

Smashley84 wrote:

I just get skeeved out by him.  Did you see him on AYTO? I just feel like he is creepy.  And on The Challenge his haircut is horrible and he looks like he's wearing mascara.  

The only thing that's creepy about him is his obsesssion with proving he is well-hung, when I mean, he may be SLIGHTLY above average at best. That hair is pretty tragic too, he looks like he's balding.Other than that Hunter is pretty damn fine, he just needs to chill with his junk and his temper^ apparently.

Can you explain it more ? If you can please.

 I still don't know if I wanna stan Hunter or not after those tweets 

His nudes are everywhere. He has 2 different ones if I'm correct. He's basically not loyal and wants cat all the time.

deeper wrote:

Smashley84 wrote:I just get skeeved out by him.  Did you see him on AYTO? I just feel like he is creepy.  And on The Challenge his haircut is horrible and he looks like he's wearing mascara.  

The only thing that's creepy about him is his obsesssion with proving he is well-hung, when I mean, he may be SLIGHTLY above average at best. That hair is pretty tragic too, he looks like he's balding.Other than that Hunter is pretty damn fine, he just needs to chill with his junk and his temper^ apparently.

Can you explain it more ? If you can please.

He stuffed his junk to make himself look bigger on AYTO, and then there are his nude snapchat videos that are online. Just seems like an immature guy who wants to take pride in being really hung, when in reality he's just slightly above average like I said lol.

DanishBoy wrote:

deeper wrote:

Smashley84 wrote:I just get skeeved out by him.  Did you see him on AYTO? I just feel like he is creepy.  And on The Challenge his haircut is horrible and he looks like he's wearing mascara.  

The only thing that's creepy about him is his obsesssion with proving he is well-hung, when I mean, he may be SLIGHTLY above average at best. That hair is pretty tragic too, he looks like he's balding.Other than that Hunter is pretty damn fine, he just needs to chill with his junk and his temper^ apparently.

Can you explain it more ? If you can please.

He stuffed his junk to make himself look bigger on AYTO, and then there are his nude snapchat videos that are online. Just seems like an immature guy who wants to take pride in being really hung, when in reality he's just slightly above average like I said lol.

\

His masculinty is fragile if he's so concerned with his dick size. Unless you're like 6 and below, what's the big deal?

You're def correct about that.  Not a reaction I wish on anyone.

Another underrated AYTO king

deeper wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:

deeper wrote:
Smashley84 wrote:I just get skeeved out by him.  Did you see him on AYTO? I just feel like he is creepy.  And on The Challenge his haircut is horrible and he looks like he's wearing mascara.  

The only thing that's creepy about him is his obsesssion with proving he is well-hung, when I mean, he may be SLIGHTLY above average at best. That hair is pretty tragic too, he looks like he's balding.Other than that Hunter is pretty damn fine, he just needs to chill with his junk and his temper^ apparently.

Can you explain it more ? If you can please.

He stuffed his junk to make himself look bigger on AYTO, and then there are his nude snapchat videos that are online. Just seems like an immature guy who wants to take pride in being really hung, when in reality he's just slightly above average like I said lol.

\His masculinty is fragile if he's so concerned with his dick size. Unless you're like 6 and below, what's the big deal?

He stuffed his junk to make himself look bigger on AYTO, and then there are his nude snapchat videos that are online. Just seems like an immature guy who wants to take pride in being really hung, when in reality he's just slightly above average like I said lol.

True that ! Plus his voice is irritating. Like Nia Moore has a deeper voice than him and she's a real woman. That's pretty scary !

This dude has not only self-esteem issues but also mental issues. I do remember his mother was kinda turned on when she talked about his penis length to him on the phone. It wouldn't surprise me this dude was procreated from an inbred relationship. It would explain why this dude has so many issues.

Finally, Hunter sees Cory as a threat. He's better looking and way more deft with women than him. He probably wanted to go further with Kailah after she send him nudes before filming but when the girl chose Cory over him, he got mad and chose to release all his sexual frustration on the poor sexy ass mixed dude.

was it really before filming ? i thought it was after ?

im cool w hunter. new face and brings competition

im cool w hunter. new face and brings competition

I'd rather Anthony. He's not really entertaining but he's more genuine and rather cool to be around.

I love Hunter, he's a good addition to the show both eyecandy wise and competition wise, but he disgusting me more and more as the time goes by...

hunter is alot of things : seems like he overcompensates , throws a pissy fit over some of  the most stupid shit , purport others to think hes a ' good ol boy '   etc

i used to like him but now not so much . . .  like hes not what he claims sometimes  

Pages