The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

34029 posts / 0 new
Last post

Y'all think if Kailah got eliminated first that we'd be getting a two hour premiere? Not a chance in hell.

Yea we actually would. Cause of the drama she caused from everyone getting heated and angry at her.

Nicole brought drama.... 

PinkRose wrote:

Hate or love them sylvia/Kailah/Nicole z brought it. 

Drama mafia yaaas

New regulars <3

Why would anyone make fun of anyone castmember or otherwise for being a fan?

Nicole brought drama.... 

Shes got my attention...

Debut Album wrote:

When they act like they aren't a fan and haven't done their research...

what was kailah doing? did anyone ask her about being a fan of the show? or did she just go in there acting like she didn't know anything about the people and what season there from etc? 

Kailah is just getting that for sure spot on future seasons, let's be real. Love her.

Who remembers when people thought Kailah wasn't going to do anything on a Challenge because she couldn't make it up a mountain while hungover...

Hm.. Maybe I should start usin @

what was kailah doing? did anyone ask her about being a fan of the show? or did she just go in there acting like she didn't know anything about the people and what season there from etc? 

Find out February 7th! Lol At this point is just a bunch of different stories

On the topic of Kailah's snapchat:

Didn't someone say that they had a dream that Queen CeeJai beat the fuck out of Kailah on a future Challenge? She might want to keep the Queen's name out of her mouth, drunk or not before the prophecy fufills itself lmao

On the topic of Kailah's snapchat:Didn't someone say that they had a dream that Queen CeeJai beat the fuck out of Kailah on a future Challenge? She might want to keep the Queen's name out of her mouth, drunk or not before the prophecy fufills itself lmao

lol i hope ceejai does but she didnt have much comment lol https://twitter.com/MTVCeeJai/status/819259350887911424

We all know Sylvia brought the drama I'm so excited for her to fuck girls up in eliminations and I'm 10000000000% here for Shane not liking kailah or cara Maria 

Graphik wrote:

But I mean she went home right after Theo though lmaooo her & Nelson didn't even have time to make something happen.Maybe she let one of them hit lol or they're all just friends.

There was 4 days in between both eliminations enough time for hookups to go down.Especially since there were a lot of drunk hookups that hardly interacted when they were sober. Have a feeling they are going to edit some of them out like Camila and wes on Rivals 2.It looks like Ashley M got the last laugh in her animosity with Nicole Z, since she beat her on the final.

wait what CAMILA AND WES !!! why haven't I ever heard about this ??? plz PR tell me more about this !!!

I'm just glad Shane fucks with the winning team Ashley and Amanda 

Told y'all Nicole and Shane CAME TO FUCKING PLAY!!!

Shane reminds me so much of KW young Tyler. Bring on the drama<3

Shane will be the STAR of this season <3

I think it's really refreshing that a cast member that is on this season is not avoiding vevmo at all, but rather appreciate his fans. I would love to hear one day how Shane got into the casting pool circle again. Would be interesting to hear him talking about Darrell and possibly Tina/Veronica/Rachel joining him. I know that after Bloodlines that production was wanting to get more old schoolers since I heard those rumors and I hope Rivals3 was just the last theme that minimized the casting pool.
Hopefully HonestTea/Lucci can get Shane to do an interview with him to hype up the coming season on here or on twitter. Out of the rookies (Second and first timers) and Darrell (and CT with his son) he is the only one that I am interested in seeing what he is up to now. Everyone else has been doing these that much recently that they are just there now and not really making me feel anything and just indifferent. I have favorites, but they are not really doing much to hype me up for this season.

I just hope Shane and Darrell were a lock early in the casting process and not just second/third choices, because from the stuff we know or PinkRose/gamer/challenge13 have heard, I doubt it. Jamie/Vince were productions go to guys in the beginning and would have been cast if they didn't declined.

Regarding people saying Kailah being and calling to be a fan, is a bad thing...everyone that does a challenge is a fan of the challenge or else they wouldn't do it. I don't see any negativity towards being a fan of this show. I mean Shane is probably the biggest fan of the show and look how good this is going for him.
 Hopefully the editors don't edit Shane to be a villain...

Shane made the most of his opportunity, he definitely made production regret calling him boring. 

I'm glad Nicole crushed it this season as well. 

Shane reminds me so much of KW young Tyler. Bring on the drama<3

don't disrespect Shane like that

Smile i have evil thoughts right now

Also does everyone else love that the cast bios say what they plan to do with the money if they win? 

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Night 2 or 3 there was an argument/"fight" that involved almost the entire house or a lof of them. I was told it was very likely started by a first time female rookie. I wasnt told who was the rookie, but after that he line between both alliances was obvious

So that's before the Champs arrive, yes? I'm assuming Fangirl said something stupid and got tossed by Marie and Latoya.

Yes and no idea who started it... Marie/Latoya didnt tossed anyone this season.

Really? cuz I heard Marie powerbombed Fangirl through one of those "nonexistent tables."

I don't get the whole "she didn't own it" when it comes to Kailah being a fan. What is she supposed to do go around talking about the show and how she loves it? Also I bet at least half of these people were fans of the show too so I don't get the hate for it. Let Kailah live she seems like a solid competitor and brought drama so she should be entertaining. I hope Marie wasn't coming at her hard for being a fan since she sent her packing so quick.....

A lot of these cast members must have started off as fans, which is what got them to go out for the show in the first place. Her being a "fan" is the worst reason to hate on someone, that's just reaching.

A lot of these cast members must have started off as fans, which is what got them to go out for the show in the first place. Her being a "fan" is the worst reason to hate on someone, that's just reaching.

i mean nowadays they just go to a bar and someone says want to be on real world

PinkRose wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Why would anyone make fun of anyone castmember or otherwise for being a fan?

When they act like they aren't a fan and haven't done their research...

You can be a fan of the show without knowing the names of each episode and when everyone premiered or said...

On the topic of Kailah's snapchat:Didn't someone say that they had a dream that Queen CeeJai beat the fuck out of Kailah on a future Challenge? She might want to keep the Queen's name out of her mouth, drunk or not before the prophecy fufills itself lmao

kailah does not want to see CeeJai though... she only this bold when she not around. Usually kailah on hush mode around her lmao 

Pages