The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

39054 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ugh so it's likely ashley won't even be on the show for the first few episodes :(((

or maybe they're filming in the states. I don't get why production wouldnt want to use the champions since they're MTV's biggest stars.

Yea they basically have the perfect cast. Just let the shit play out with a decent format and stop with all the twists.

Ain't nobody trying to see Camila,  John, Cara Maria get a free pass.

Heard the theme is that the champions pick 3 players to be in their team and the eliminations are Like BOTS

How is that going to be possible if players are being eliminated already and the Champions aren't there...

So glad for Shane and Nelson. But I don't get the hate the latter gets in here. I mean he didn't have enough time to shine last season. He's better than Leroy IMO.

Moreover, one thing we can say, we could maybe have the best looking cast regarding the male side ever <333

Is that a current pic of Shane?

For anybody that watches the actual recent real world seasons and AYTO's, I think this has to go down as one of the best non winner cast there possible is. There are maybe only 5 spots i would have changed (Emilee with Averey, Anika with Nia, Dario with Devin, Dylan with Gio, Dustin/Leroy and Trey in it. I forgot Jason), but overall this non winner people pool is stacked (competition, drama, possible hook ups, conflict potential: There are so many ego there...) and what does production do? They mess it up with a complicated and unnessary theme by keeping the champions the first week away from the house ... SMH. Sometimes, simplicity does wonders. If they do a team challenge after the winners arrive that is just too late, just gives the winners an easier route if they are safe the first few episodes. I hope when they (BMP/MTV) read this thread they realize how stupid this twist already sounds since so many of us agree on it.

Just do a big team challenge with the champions in the mix from the get go. (8 winners, 1 winner with 3 non-winners per team for expl.). No point in using them only half way through and already losing a written storyline that could have incorporate two non winners with two winners in the process if they had met. They already lost two people that many (who watched the actual RW seasons) fans wanted and waited to see (Bruno and if you believe rumors and judging by social media activity either Marie or Sylvia is out). This just doesn't make any sense on so many levels.  

^Marie, Sylvia OR Latoya 

^Marie, Sylvia OR Latoya 

I think PR said Sylvia is still in. 

This sounds dumb and I hate the idea, but I also was thinking that the Champions could have their 3 teammembers, and are competing separately from them in LA I guess? Like the Champions have to do a challenge that gives their team an advantage/disadvantage, then their team competes, and  when their team is eliminated they lose? Kind of like the Voice but with Challenges lol 

I highly doubt it and it still sounds awful but it sounds like the only other possibility other than them coming in later and destroying the challengers.

For anybody that watches the actual recent real world seasons and AYTO's, I think this has to go down as one of the best non winner cast there possible is. There are maybe only 5 spots i would have changed (Emilee with Averey, Anika with Nia, Dario with Devin, Dylan with Gio, Dustin/Leroy and Trey in it), but overall this non winner people pool is stacked (competition, drama, possible hook ups, conflict potential: There are so many ego there...) and what does production do? They mess it up with a complicated and unnessary theme by keeping the champions the first week away from the house ... SMH. Sometimes, simplicity does wonders. If they do a team challenge after the winners arrive that is just too late, just gives the winners an easier route if they are safe the first few episodes. I hope when they (BMP/MTV) read this thread they realize how stupid this twist already sounds since so many of us agree on it.Just do a big team challenge with the champions in the mix from the get go. (8 winners, 1 winner with 3 non-winners per team for expl.). No point in using them only half way through and already losing a written storyline that could have incorporate two non winners with two winners in the process if they had met. They already lost two people that many (who watched the actual RW seasons) fans wanted and waited to see (Bruno and if you believe rumors and judging by social media activity either Marie or Sylvia is out). This just doesn't make any sense on so many levels.  

This post >>>

Emilee should've been replaced with Averey, Jenna with Nia, and add Violeta as the last female. I would've cast Jason over NelZzZzzZzz and Devin over Dario. 

DillyBop wrote:

^Marie, Sylvia OR Latoya 

that was before she had social media activity today.  

The champions are still in the states...

Do you know if they are all hanging out together? Or free to do what they want?

DillyBop wrote:

^Marie, Sylvia OR Latoya 

Who know at this point, trying to dig about that

Just as long as it isn't my girl Smile

gamer73 wrote:

DillyBop wrote:^Marie, Sylvia OR Latoya 

that was before she had social media activity today.  

It depends they were able to send email to family and friends wednesday,since it was their off day. Obviously generic ones that were approved by production, so they didnt gave anything away.

Based on what I heard atleast 2 people sent their password for some of their social network to be run by their friend or family member.

Bruno hasnt got any IG activity since departure, but it doesnt mean he is not out.

hmm ok I know I'm an over thinker but isn't Marie your girl? So does this mean the girl you and PR potentially have info on being out is Latoya? 

gamer73 wrote:

hmm ok I know I'm an over thinker but isn't Marie your girl? So does this mean the girl you and PR potentially have info on being out is Latoya? 

Overthinking lol

Just something to think about it.

IF they are in Thailand which everything is pointing out to be.

I fully expect for the filming to be stopped for a little amount of time. Today, King Bhumibol Adulyadej (the king of Thailand) died today. He is equal to Nelson Mandela dying for South Africa or Africa in general. Biggest/ Most memorable person in recent Thailand's history. He was a king of the people, everybody loved him. The nation expressed a one (conflicting news if two) week mourning time.  I don't expect them to be able to go to bars or doing any open daily challenges for this week. It could possibly effect the arrivals of the champions too since typically a mourning time involves no work clauses. 

Just something to think about it.IF they are in Thailand which everything is pointing out to be.I fully expect for the filming to be stopped for a little amount of time. Today, King Bhumibol Adulyadej (the king of Thailand) died today. He is equal to Nelson Mandela dying for South Africa or Africa in general. Biggest/ Most memorable person in recent Thailand's history. He was a king of the people, everybody loved him. The nation expressed a one (conflicting news if two) week mourning time.  I don't expect them to be able to go to bars or doing any open daily challenges for this week. It could possibly effect the arrivals of the champions too since typically a mourning time involves no work clauses. 

I think Pink said they might actually be in Indonesia. 

Just something to think about it.IF they are in Thailand which everything is pointing out to be.I fully expect for the filming to be stopped for a little amount of time. Today, King Bhumibol Adulyadej (the king of Thailand) died today. He is equal to Nelson Mandela dying for South Africa or Africa in general. Biggest/ Most memorable person in recent Thailand's history. He was a king of the people, everybody loved him. The nation expressed a one (conflicting news if two) week mourning time.  I don't expect them to be able to go to bars or doing any open daily challenges for this week. It could possibly effect the arrivals of the champions too since typically a mourning time involves no work clauses. 

It better not be miserable Thailand again 

I love Nelson, I am very excited he is back!

I love Nelson, I am very excited he is back!

I'm loving the Nelson love! Screw his haters! 

GDInstall wrote:

After sending some proof I had to him, it could be Thailand instead and I was nust mistaken lol

AlwaysAMess wrote:

GDInstall wrote:Just something to think about it.IF they are in Thailand which everything is pointing out to be.I fully expect for the filming to be stopped for a little amount of time. Today, King Bhumibol Adulyadej (the king of Thailand) died today. He is equal to Nelson Mandela dying for South Africa or Africa in general. Biggest/ Most memorable person in recent Thailand's history. He was a king of the people, everybody loved him. The nation expressed a one (conflicting news if two) week mourning time.  I don't expect them to be able to go to bars or doing any open daily challenges for this week. It could possibly effect the arrivals of the champions too since typically a mourning time involves no work clauses. 

After sending some proof I had to him, it could be Thailand instead and I was nust mistaken lol

If it's Indonesia, forget what i said y'all LMFAO. 

deeper wrote:

Someone needs to tell production to do less. We're a simple people, we want a good cast with good challenges and good eliminations. They're gonna mess this up by bringing the Champions in to kill the Challengers halfway...Stop adding all this "big twist" shit! 

They do it so they can sway things how they want to without it being too obvious.

In other words: To get Backpack another win.

I said in the spoiler thread that with this cast I bet the format was gonna be bullshit. 

Form the looks of it I was right.

AlwaysAMess wrote:

GDInstall wrote:Just something to think about it.IF they are in Thailand which everything is pointing out to be.I fully expect for the filming to be stopped for a little amount of time. Today, King Bhumibol Adulyadej (the king of Thailand) died today. He is equal to Nelson Mandela dying for South Africa or Africa in general. Biggest/ Most memorable person in recent Thailand's history. He was a king of the people, everybody loved him. The nation expressed a one (conflicting news if two) week mourning time.  I don't expect them to be able to go to bars or doing any open daily challenges for this week. It could possibly effect the arrivals of the champions too since typically a mourning time involves no work clauses. 

If there's any signs in your proof that could help, Thai is a pretty distinct language. 

I said in the spoiler thread that with this cast I bet the format was gonna be bullshit. Form the looks of it I was right.

Honestly, I could have lived with this format if people like Dario and Emilee would have went home first, people who wouldn't have made a difference if the champions were there or not, but production just lost two major rookie people (for anyone who watched the recent seasons) by planning it out poorly and messing it up with them letting the champions come in later. The format might still be good, but the execution (once again) is bullshit.  

Don't mind Nelson either even though KellyAnne said he's a creep. Anything is better than Nate's crying or him refusing to jump out of planes.

Pages