The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

39054 posts / 0 new
Last post

Oh my gosh y'all really rather have Latoya gone over Marie? My jaw literally dropped. Like literally what the fuck

I hate Bruno. I watched skeletons, which was the first RW season Ive watched in like 6 years. Bruno was the most annoying cast member that I can ever remember, when I see him I just want someone to beat his ass. He is the wackest cast member ever and im glad hes out first, and i hope he gets humiliated. Mayber Im over reacting but that scene with him in the car yelling at wveryone on his season made me one want to choke his ass, good tiddance chump. Cant wait until we here about the full cast.

Oh my gosh y'all really rather have Latoya gone over Marie? My jaw literally dropped. Like literally what the fuck

Pathetic I know right

omg my stress level went down to zero knowing that queen Sylvia and Kailah are okayy Smile soooo pissed about Bruno though, it's like, I expected this to happen but didn't want to believe it would happen. 

window.post_1476328011916_15 = function(win,msg){
win.postMessage(msg,"*");
}
window.post_1476328034486_39 = function(win,msg){
win.postMessage(msg,"*");
}

So maybe 2 eliminations and then the champs come in? 

Yikes if Marie is gone first then I won't even care to watch. I do like Toya too so this is a loss regardless. Would rather see any AYTO? rando out first.

Lol id die of Marie went home first after everyone here hypes her so much

I wonder who beat bruno then.. maybe hunter?

I'll stop I promise BUT LATOYA IS A GODDESS HOW MARIE. She's funny, witty, can get loud and in charge when fucked with, entertaining. And she prolly has a new hair style. What 

lets compare Latoya vs Marie

Athletic ability:

Latoya passed out on her first mission and was easily one of the weakest 4 girls on Free agents.

Marie beat Cara in a wrestling match, Camila said she was super strong. She did well on all missions and beat Alton and Nany in an endurance mission (yet everyone wants to pretend Nany is some extreme athlete).

Poltical Power:

Latoya made no friends, she positioned herself terribly. Whereas Marie was a great political player, she integrated herself well without knowing anybody. If it wasn't for Trey being socially stupid, ST would have done better.

Entertainment:

Latoya clapped at Jordan (after Jess did) so it was irrelevant. And she clapped at Laurel, who if anything escalates, would destroy her. Whereas Marie got in everyone faces and could back it up physically. Marie stood up for her friends and verbally bear down several people. 

Marie > Toya

Tbone123 wrote:

I'll stop I promise BUT LATOYA IS A GODDESS HOW MARIE. She's funny, witty, can get loud and in charge when fucked with, entertaining. And she prolly has a new hair style. What 

lets compare Latoya vs MarieAthletic ability:Latoya passed out on her first mission and was easily one of the weakest 4 girls on Free agents.Marie beat Cara in a wrestling match, Camila said she was super strong. She did well on all missions and beat Alton and Nany in an endurance mission (yet everyone wants to pretend Nany is some extreme athlete).Poltical Power:Latoya made no friends, she positioned herself terribly. Whereas Marie was a great political player, she integrated herself well without knowing anybody. If it wasn't for Trey being socially stupid, ST would have done better. Entertainment:Latoya clapped at Jordan (after Jess did) so it was irrelevant. And she clapped at Laurel, who if anything escalates, would destroy her. Whereas Marie got in everyone faces and could back it up physically. Marie stood up for her friends and verbally bear down several people. Marie > Toya 

Alton threw the elimination..... it was pretty clear. 

Plus stop using oil change as an example for anything, it's impossible to get any footing. 

Marie didn't do shit politically, she was just friends with Frank lol.

Yeah I skipped and skimmed all that til the end when I saw your opinion which you could've just simply said. 

Yeah I skipped and skimmed all that til the end when I saw your opinion which you could've just simply said. 

and you could simply say you think Latoya is prettier and that's why you like her better cause your stance makes no sense. 

Tbone123 wrote:

Coming from someone who stans Vince this is irrelevant

Truth.

I really hope Marie did go home first and lost to Jenna lol. Just to see people here's reactions. 

Chile Marie is pretty too what does looks have to do with anything (only for Vince and hunter duh). I just hate Marie from her bitch ass backing out of bloodlines that fucking bitch. After that I cut her off and looked back at few of bots I watched and realized she doesn't deserve my stance backing out. Next up on my hate list is Nia for playing her games. If I like you do not fuck with me. Like fuck that and you. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:Oh my gosh y'all really rather have Latoya gone over Marie? My jaw literally dropped. Like literally what the fuck

Truth.

You stan the laughing stock two elfs of the show that are never gonna return what the fuck truth are you babbling on about hoe

I really hope Marie did go home first and lost to Jenna lol. Just to see people here's reactions. 

All I see are facts

Debut Album wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:Oh my gosh y'all really rather have Latoya gone over Marie? My jaw literally dropped. Like literally what the fuck

Truth.

You stan the laughing stock two elfs of the show that are never gonna return what the fuck truth are you babbling on about hoe

Trey, Anthony and Jay will be slaying all your faves soon!

Debut Album wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Truth.

So? That still doesn't negate the fact that you stan a creepy fuck that wouldn't be on this show had he not been Backpack's cousin and only gets buck because of that.

Honestly Marie is probably the most overrated girl on this site.  She is a solid competitor but everyone acts like she's the next laurel and would destroy people based on a crapshoot wrestling match. 

Tbone123 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Truth.

So? That still doesn't negate the fact that you stan a creepy fuck that wouldn't be on this show had he not been Backpack's cousin and only gets buck because of that.

He ain't creepy he's fine as fuck get out. Stop getting off topic.

Honestly Marie is probably the most overrated girl on this site.  She is a solid competitor but everyone acts like she's the next laurel and would destroy people based on a crapshoot wrestling match. 

She fucked it up in Force Field.

Fuck Marie let's talk about the most underrated actual empress Emily Reese.  

Challenge 17 wrote:

She fucked it up in Force Field.

Really? I don't remember that,  Marie fans use that as your example why she's strong, enough with the oil change hard ons.

I don't think anyone said Marie is some elite player. People mostly just like her for Drama honestly.

when

Whoooooooo?

I mean Emily is far more memorable ......

the hell

She brought the not only the looks, rough voice and brains but brawns, entertainment, caring and compassion like the whole package all in one episode. What did Marie do? Right 

Pages