The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

40694 posts / 0 new
Last post

Casuals & Reddit already with the bullshit, not giving Ashley her props smmfh

I signed onto reddit once and told half of them off then my posts were deleted lmao 

Graphik wrote:

Casuals & Reddit already with the bullshit, not giving Ashley her props smmfh

I signed onto reddit once and told half of them off then my posts were deleted lmao 

Lmaooo since they're so pressed over Vevmo. I'll never understand why Jenna gets props for doing nothing yet Ashley barely gets at least a "congrats" from these clowns.

and they are like ashley was carried by her alliance acting like jenna wasnt carried by an alliance in rivals 3 like fuck outta here with that. even still at least ashley won LOL

0 and 3 in finals. 

and they are like ashley was carried by her alliance acting like jenna wasnt carried by an alliance in rivals 3 like fuck outta here with that. even still at least ashley won LOL0 and 3 in finals. 

Exes 2 was layup team, bloodlines she had to fight for the final (was not that hard), rivals 3 full alliance protection and on invasion was allinace protected, her problem she lack some parts of the brain.

CT gave Kailah one of his son diaper on tomorrow reunion on the backstage lol

Oh...

CT gave Kailah one of his son diaper on tomorrow reunion on the backstage lol

....The Fuck?

cause she wets the bed cmon guys lol

Y'all truly thought this man handed her a used diaper

Y'all truly thought this man handed her a used diaper

Eye Roll.

ICONIC

Episodes 1 through 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Theo whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? *cries*

does anyone know what exact page to find the reactions to ashley winning ? i rly wanna see em 

The first time reading the cast and elimination spoilers before the season aired were GOLDDD AF!

-I remember i was so stoke when Slayvia was confirmed

-Cara Maria and Bananas getting eliminated at the same time >>>>>>>>>>

-Laurel getting eliminated the first time >>>>>>>>

-The reveal of Ashley Mitchell being a Champion >>>>>>>>>

ICONIC  >>>>>>>>

I cried tears of joy when my bitch Ashley won. I rooted for her soooooo hard since her RW debut, and everyone would talk shit about me & ashley because they didn’t think she would make a final. My bitch really proved she was #NextEvelyn

Episodes 1 through 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Theo whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? *cries*

Worst season ever since battle of the sexes 2. Format literally made it so there would be at least one new winner and the challengers didnt have to face one champion in the ring, like are you serious, this format is the only reason Ashley won and these awesome "Young Bucks" still could not win. Worst competitors and the format is the only reason Smashley won by the skin of her teeth. This season is a mulligan for seasons to come never let it happen again just like in battle of the seasons never let a bunch of scrubs not face competitors like Bananas, CT, Darrell and Diesel. Does it really even count as a win? Mulligans for both seasons for real. I literally almost puked watching Invasion watching these girls think they are actually good because they had to only face each other in the ring which is basically not an elimination but translates to "which one of you sucks the least". Imagine if the had to face Laurel the Giant or Camila the Racist? Damn Cara woulda smashed em all! Worst season, Faux season, its like it never existed. Not o mention the challengers always had more competitors to level out the playing field and they still lost some challenges and almost lost the others! How bad do you have to be to have 1-2 extra players and still almost lose. What....A......Joke. Lavender Ladies and The Young Bucks = Literal Trash

My Two Kings Cory and Nelson making the final>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ashley winning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Camilla Losing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CT winning<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Worst season ever since battle of the sexes 2. Format literally made it so there would be at least one new winner and the challengers didint have to face one champion in the ring, like are you serious, this format is the only reason Ashley won and these awesome "Young Bucks" still could not win. Worst competitors and the format is the only reason Smashley won by the skin of her teeth. This season is a mulligan for seasons to come never let it happen again just like in battle of the seasons never let a bunch of scrubs not face competitors like Bananas, CT, Darrell and Diesel. Does it really even count as a win? Mulligans for both seasons for real. I literally almost puked watching Invasion watching these girls think they are actually good because they had to only face each other in the ring which is basically not an elimination but translates to "which one of you sucks the least". Imagine if the had to face Laurel the Giant or Camila the Racist? Damn Cara woulda smashed em all! Worst season, Faux season, its like it never existed.

lol

AllHailKingNanners wrote:

Worst season ever since battle of the sexes 2. Format literally made it so there would be at least one new winner and the challengers didint have to face one champion in the ring, like are you serious, this format is the only reason Ashley won and these awesome "Young Bucks" still could not win. Worst competitors and the format is the only reason Smashley won by the skin of her teeth. This season is a mulligan for seasons to come never let it happen again just like in battle of the seasons never let a bunch of scrubs not face competitors like Bananas, CT, Darrell and Diesel. Does it really even count as a win? Mulligans for both seasons for real. I literally almost puked watching Invasion watching these girls think they are actually good because they had to only face each other in the ring which is basically not an elimination but translates to "which one of you sucks the least". Imagine if the had to face Laurel the Giant or Camila the Racist? Damn Cara woulda smashed em all! Worst season, Faux season, its like it never existed.

lol

AllHailKingNanners wrote:

lol

Is there something false about my statement? Please if I've left something out and it is not 100% accurate how it was an advantage for all the challengers lemme know ears wide open, lol's to me mean I don't support what you say even though you are right

The Kang's EPIC return & him kicking Zach & Johnny's asses >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Facts people but I'm always all ears to listen to what I wrote that is false, just because you don't like hearing doe not mean it is not 100% accurate and 100% irrefutable

The Kang's EPIC return & him kicking Zach & Johnny's asses >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zach definitely got his ass kicked but 1-0 is getting your ass kicked? lmao you guys are so funny I like Y'all I'll keep you around fo' sho'/ Next everyones gonna say Derrick kicked his ass ( won barely with johnny having barely anything left to roll), Devin kicked his ass (had 3 light bulbs left) Cara kicked his ass (a puzzle they missed by two pieces)  Leroy kicked his ass (first elimination where Nany sucked), Tyler kicked his ass (Watermelons and Tyler is fatter than him against CT), like keep going salty # 1, #2, and #3 6 time champion of the World

The best series finale ❤️

Worst season ever since battle of the sexes 2. Format literally made it so there would be at least one new winner and the challengers didnt have to face one champion in the ring, like are you serious, this format is the only reason Ashley won and these awesome "Young Bucks" still could not win. Worst competitors and the format is the only reason Smashley won by the skin of her teeth. This season is a mulligan for seasons to come never let it happen again just like in battle of the seasons never let a bunch of scrubs not face competitors like Bananas, CT, Darrell and Diesel. Does it really even count as a win? Mulligans for both seasons for real. I literally almost puked watching Invasion watching these girls think they are actually good because they had to only face each other in the ring which is basically not an elimination but translates to "which one of you sucks the least". Imagine if the had to face Laurel the Giant or Camila the Racist? Damn Cara woulda smashed em all! Worst season, Faux season, its like it never existed. Not o mention the challengers always had more competitors to level out the playing field and they still lost some challenges and almost lost the others! How bad do you have to be to have 1-2 extra players and still almost lose. What....A......Joke. Lavender Ladies and The Young Bucks = Literal Trash

So much salt in this post.

I'm really crying at that block of words. 

I literally just read “worst season since...” then looked at the user and immediately scrolled lol. 

Graphik wrote:

Zach definitely got his ass kicked but 1-0 is getting your ass kicked? lmao you guys are so funny I like Y'all I'll keep you around fo' sho'

Got that ass TAPPED. Seems to happen a lot......The Kang, Dirty Derrick, Devin.........

Pages

Topic locked