The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

40602 posts / 0 new
Last post

i just want it to end now ive enjoyed the season but now its just dragging out. i really am not trying to see more episodes of andy dick fuckboy and meek camilly lol

Shouldve focused more episodes on the underdogs at the shelter. 

Big_bananas_fan wrote:

Darrell totally destroyed Brad, actually a lot worse than What CT did To Adam...And Brad is a lot bigger and stronger than Adam

\Most of the damage Brad took was the bed post hitting his eye on the way down. Darrell could probably still beat his ass but Darrell didn't do that to his eye. That whole fight still confuses me it was so random. 

Yeah during the aftershow of the episode, the damage was to his right eye from hitting the bed post. Darrell was teeing off on the left side of his face. That was pretty much one-sided. Same result would happen if it was an actual fight, Brad, CT or whomever as far as challengers.

I feel like this has been the longest challenge ever.  What episode are we even up to?  Hasn't this been going on since february? 

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

i just want it to end now ive enjoyed the season but now its just dragging out. i really am not trying to see more episodes of andy dick fuckboy and meek camilly lol

Shouldve focused more episodes on the underdogs at the shelter. 

who knew that my favorite part of this season would be the shelter

who knew that my favorite part of this season would be the shelter

for real tho. I agree with gamer. Should have focused more on that. We could probably had at least 2 episodes more from it but they wanna stretch out the part that agreeably (although all the more the merrier) is a lil more boring

We ALL know that if they had focussed more on the shelter how all the casuals would have complained and asked where the champions are ...
But it is strange how they were able to fit two weeks of filming before the Invasion in like 3 episodes and the other three and a half in like 12 episodes.

Marie should have been given the edit she deserved and had her footage stretched out to at least episode 3.

Does my bitch win tonight or is it next week?

in 2 weeks lol

yes i loved the shelter and i honestly want to see you that twist come back at some point. it was so stupid for them to cut out shane and nicole's fight just to squeeze in champs coming out when it could've easily been saved for the following week. but they cut out a lot of the drama clips we saw previews for 

Do we no why Ashley, zach, and Shane are hanging out in LA currently 

I feel like this has been the longest challenge ever.  What episode are we even up to?  Hasn't this been going on since february? 

Real shit though lmaooooo this has been 2 seasons in one.

They definitely could've gave the Shelter half a lot more screentime. Thy cut out Toya/Marie v.s. Kailah, Shane v.s. Nicole, & just way too much of the Underdog dynamic in general just to hurry to show The Catrashinator.

"OMG ILY CAMILA AMANDA IS SO TRASHY YOU DON'T WANNA MESS WITH THE CAMILANATOR!!!1"

Do we no why Ashley, zach, and Shane (and Devyn) are hanging out in LA currently 

Sorry no disrespect to CT or anything, but he's way passed his prime and not the same physical beast anymore. Just very disappointed in Darrell.. either I overestimated him or CT is just not human.Hoping Darrell wins next season atleast

Has no one told you that CT is a freakbeast? is this ur first season?

There's nothing to be disappointed in though lol

adjaycent1 wrote:

Sorry no disrespect to CT or anything, but he's way passed his prime and not the same physical beast anymore. Just very disappointed in Darrell.. either I overestimated him or CT is just not human.Hoping Darrell wins next season atleast

Has no one told you that CT is a freakbeast? is this ur first season?

The fact that CT won is worst shape ever says everything <3

CT outsmarted Darrell apparently. Finally someone who used hard knots and the rope to his advantage.
CT definitely slimmed down as the season progressed though, you can see it just by looking at him now and when they entered the game. 

CT outsmarted Darrell apparently. Finally someone who used hard knots and the rope to his advantage.CT definitely slimmed down as the season progressed though, you can see it just by looking at him now and when they entered the game. 

Yeah as I said few hours ago I liked how he made the knots.

Do we no why Ashley, zach, and Shane are hanging out in LA currently 

Filming something, and not being secretaive about it either, Devyn apparently there as well.

Yeah CT said in the preview his plan was to get the rope as tight as possible so it would basically be a giant knot

Don't fret Jenna fans, she would have gotten third place in this final. Consider her being eliminated earlier as less torture.

I wonder if she practices puzzles at home now.

Lol. If Nelson could swim he probably would've won

Yeah CT said in the preview his plan was to get the rope as tight as possible so it would basically be a giant knot

CT is SMART! who knew lol

Sad to see Darrell go : ( He really wanted it. ugh

RLK2014 wrote:

CT is SMART! who knew lolSad to see Darrell go : ( He really wanted it. ugh

CT has always done good with the puzzles and everything else he has never been bad at puzzles

JEKFAN wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:Yeah CT said in the preview his plan was to get the rope as tight as possible so it would basically be a giant knot

CT is SMART! who knew lolSad to see Darrell go : ( He really wanted it. ugh

CT has always done good with the puzzles and everything else he has never been bad at puzzles

Lol. If Nelson could swim he probably would've won

lol

These brothas need to know how to swim. Mike Mike was hurt and he still best Brandon & Leroy on Rivals.

I think Devyn was hosting! Because from one of their snaps it looked like it was Ashley & Shane vs Laurel & Zach in some sort of competition.

I think Devyn was hosting! Because from one of their snaps it looked like it was Ashley & Shane vs Laurel & Zach in some sort of competition.

whoever made those teams can go fuck themselves

Pages