The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

40602 posts / 0 new
Last post

1: Invasion of the Champions

2: Bloodlines

3: Exes 2

4: Free Agents

5: Rivals 3 (even though I personally liked the first half, it wasn't a good season overall)

and that's the true tea <3

1: Invasion of the Champions2: Bloodlines3: Exes 24: Free Agents5: Rivals 3 (even though I personally liked the first half, it wasn't a good season overall)and that's the true tea <3

no

1. Battle of the Exes 2

2. Invasion

3. Rivals 3

4. Free Agents

5. Bloodlines

TRUST

Bloodlines was good to me because it was exciting to see teams back/KellyAnne/Diverse Final and unpredictable eliminations/new winners but messy format really

Challengefan134 wrote:

Omg gamer, no way ashley did better than laurel on the first 2 challenges

She kinda did tho since money earned equals doing better.After two season. Laurel only earned 50k, Ashley won around 100k. 

so i guess Nelson is better than Jordan than. 

since CT beat Darrell this obviously goes to show that CT would take out Darrell in anything physical, including a fight. 

1. Battle of the Exes 22. Invasion3. Rivals 34. Free Agents5. BloodlinesTRUST

that's actually how i would rank things as well. 

i know people hate Rivals 3 but i personally enjoyed it because every single cast member was somewhat relevant on that season. 

since CT beat Darrell this obviously goes to show that CT would take out Darrell in anything physical, including a fight. 

plz explain?

1. Battle of the Exes 22. Invasion3. Rivals 34. Free Agents5. BloodlinesTRUST

What @ Free Agents being so low...

1. Exes 2

2. Invasion

3. Bloodlines

4. Free Agents

5. Rivals 3 (great season up until the episode where Bananas/Sarah win the up all night challenge. shit really did a 180 after that)

1. Exes 2

2. Invasion 

3. Rivals 3

4. Free Agents

5. Bloodlines 

2 and 3 are interchangeable.

Wow.

Yikes

No.

1. Exes 2

2. Free Agents (My girl Laurel finally go that W. It was individual to an extent, the kill card added some unpreditability, and the Theresa/Aneesa vs Laurel was fun to watch and Johnny had a well deserved win).

3. Invasion and Rivals 3 (Both had something I thoroughly enjoyed, focus on the fresh faces, but they were still pretty lack luster compared to Exes 2.)

5. Bloodlines (Happy Cara got her first W and that KellyAnne came back, but there was a miss opportunity not being able to pin family against family in eliminations and the format in general was not the most ideal, and there was very little focus on the bloodlines or the dynamics of the cast member with their family member which rendered the theme moot).

mickeyflo24 wrote:

No.

So by that logic, if I beat Myke Tyson on Knot So Fast, that means I can beat him in a fight as well.

I actually prefer the better half of rivals 3 over invasion oddly. Invasion was beyond a dissapointment. Should've known from them anticlimactic vibes I was getting through the first episode. It's good but not iconic. Never would've guessed a format would make Bloodlines look better lmfao.

1. Exes II

2. Invasion

3. Free Agents

4. Bloodlines

1001203120323423: Rivals 3

*eyes* @ people putting free agents below Rivals 3

The only 2 good things about invasion were the cast and eliminations and even then the elims were anticlimactic. Had they edited well and pulled out stupid ass bullshit like what we fucking saw last episode of the peanut butter then maybe the season would've been better.

The casting of Shane > All of Bloodlines and Rivals 3

the cast is what saved invasion for me

:) 

y'all fell for it. 

mickeyflo24 wrote:

No.

prove other wise

FA was boring as fuck to me. The cast was horrible too, one of my least favorites along with Cutthroat. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

FA was boring as fuck to me. The cast was horrible too, one of my least favorites along with Cutthroat. 

yeah Cutthroat is a perfect example of casting wayy too many wall paper cast members. 

FA wasn't as bad.  however the format was sort of flawed and it was too predictable. 

Still pissed that they made the finalists partner up for the final. They need to cut that shit out because it's beyond restricting and beyond annoying. If I was a finalist and I lost because one of my partners slacked or couldn't keep up, I'd flip the fuck out. They think it's fair because everyone has to work with everyone, but if my opponent got Laurel or Emily S during a log carrying portion and I got Jasmine or Katelynn, and I got this elites during a friggen puzzle portion with a run, that's a huge waste.

I get that this season was meant to be work as an individual and work as a team, but if the checks at the end are for individual winners, don't hold them back by restraining them to a partner. Let them run the fucking final. It's shitty because, IMO, nobody who has run a partner final can honestly have their performance accurately praise do real criticized. I think the Duel II and Free Agents finals could've turned out differently if partners weren't involved, and I wouldn't be surprised if Invasions could too.

yes i'm tired of these timed partner finals. there's honestly no need for a 3 day final if it's not a race. & im curious to see what this final is because what we've seen from the previews it seems more like mini challenges with the basic checkpoints ofc 

tbh i was perfectly fine with the one day finals lol

tbh i was perfectly fine with the one day finals lol

This. It's not like they are giving them more money to complete a 3 day final.

Survivor and especially  Big Brother pay out way more for less. I guess they expect the viewers to be excited by making a 3 day final?

All I want is the final to fit into one episode. By the end most of everyone is eliminated anyways and nobody has time to sit through 3 episodes of them doing a final.

Pages