The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

40602 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ashley snatched your faves up so don't make excuses boo. Blum 3

When Queen Ashley accomplished what "next Laurel" Compono failed to do in 4 seasons.

#ashleythetrueExplosionqueen

Morris1721 wrote:

Ashley and are literally the worst. They overrate her and hype her up so much it's not even did very well this season, and congrats on her winning, but there's a lot of factors that go into doing so and this format really helped her. I'll  give her credit for beating Nicole in the final (which sounds like the puzzle decided that) but it doesn't prove she's a better competitor, it proves she's better at puzzles. I know puzzles are a factor as to how good of a competitor you are, but it's just a weakness to some people. I actually like Ashley, but her fans are so up her ass and talk shit about everyone else and throw her in our faces so much that it's difficult to enjoy her win this season for others. Again, I like her, but I'll be shocked I she wins another season. And I'll place money that if she is on season 30, she won't win.

I actually agreed with this. I like Ashley but her stans are annoying and make it so hard to like her. Same with Amanda.

??????? Amanda is heavily disliked so??? idgi

When Queen Ashley accomplished what "next Laurel" Compono failed to do in 4 seasons.#ashleythetrueExplosionqueen

Watching new sneek peek for the next episode I'm 100% sure Ashley M has schizophrenia. For the x times she flipped out for nothing and started to accusing people and on top of that she even hit Nelson.

Watching new sneek peek for the next episode I'm 100% sure Ashley M has schizophrenia. For the x times she flipped out for nothing and started to accusing people and on top of that she even hit Nelson.

lol

CokoMaggot wrote:

lol

CokoMaggot wrote:

lol

On Rivals 3 she flipped out coz she made false beliefs that Jamie hooked up with Nicole and now she attacked Nelson coz she was thinking that he was trash talking about her. Not big fan of Neslon but I did like how he called her out.

sigh very disappointed in Darrell not winning this elimination. I wanted to see him win that camper lol

CT doesn't look motivated and is in the worst shape he's ever been in, and Darrell still loses to him in an endurance elimination? I don't understand it.

If it was Hall Brawl then I'd be more okay with Kang losing to CT, but how do you blow an agility/endurance elimination like Knot so Fast? Even Laurel looked like she gassed out, and I would've assumed the same with CT would've happened. Wtf Darrell this could've been a historic season to make a case as best ever challenger

Sorry no disrespect to CT or anything, but he's way passed his prime and not the same physical beast anymore. Just very disappointed in Darrell.. either I overestimated him or CT is just not human.

Hoping Darrell wins next season atleast

I for one am surprised that camilla beat Laurel because Laurel is like super human and has always performed extremely well.

I for one am surprised that camilla beat Laurel because Laurel is like super human and has always performed extremely well.

Read the interview with Laurel, she gave up. She didn't have the passion to win that she used to, because she was already a champion. And she lost her toenail previously and she checked out of the game.

I love Laurel but she's just making excuses as to why she lost. Like it's the last elimination, your girlfriend is still in the house going to the finals and you want to lose? I don't buy it. She lost and now is saying she wanted to. 

I love Laurel but she's just making excuses as to why she lost. Like it's the last elimination, your girlfriend is still in the house going to the finals and you want to lose? I don't buy it. She lost and now is saying she wanted to. 

i havent seen any of these excuses lol. She's literally said she gave up and thats the true story/

This season kinda sucked... I'm ready for it to be over.

This season kinda sucked... I'm ready for it to be over.

This has been a great season lol what do you mean? It's just dragged out too long with too many episodes and TBC.

I can see why people didn't dig this season. The format was too messy and too much TBCs. I don't understand why MTV is so obsessed with those now. Also thought Zach and Jenna took up too much airtime. 

It really only excelled for me because a lot of my favorites made it far and the people I didn't like went home early. Plus the Shane/Darrell interactions and some of the challenges and eliminations were really good!

Yeah I can def see why folks don't like this season. 

They should bring back dallies because a lot of these pointless segments and fights could have been edited out to condense the season lol. Put the dallies on their site and the MTV app and advertise it like they did with exiles on Exes 2. 

Like seriously we could have had a normal 12/13 episode season focused on some drama and more competition like a lot of people enjoy. It is called "The Challenge" not the Jenna/Zach show lol

Like the peanut butter thing from last week easily could have been a daily lol why waste 10 minutes on that stupid shit

If I'm ranking the last 5 seasons 

1. Exes 2

2. Invasion of the Champions

3. Free Agents

>>>>>>>>>>>

4. Bloodlines

5. Rivals 3

I cant even put bloodlines and rivals on the same list  as those other 3 seasons because that'd just be disrespectful lol

I do wonder if this 3 day final is boutta be a whole 3 episodes long with them starting it this week since TJ throws a twist to the final and then next week it just states something about the champs and underdogs having to work together to finish the final but where is the reunion. 

I do wonder if this 3 day final is boutta be a whole 3 episodes long with them starting it this week since TJ throws a twist to the final and then next week it just states something about the champs and underdogs having to work together to finish the final but where is the reunion. 

It says the last episode is on May 2nd but idk if the reunion airs that day too

Tbone123 wrote:

It says the last episode is on May 2nd but idk if the reunion airs that day too

I wondered if that too. Why would they air the reunion a whole week later tho? And they have some pointless best fails special next week makes me wonder .

But even tho I want this season to end already I really hope the tragic ass title for next week "math is hard" isn't it for the finale cause... 

I cant even put bloodlines and rivals on the same list  as those other 3 seasons because that'd just be disrespectful lol

what is that naked mole rat in your avie

It depends becuase when is Stranded's series finale? If it's over by May 2nd then they could just air the reunion after

HonestTea101 wrote:

what is that naked mole rat in your avie

boy bye Miss Neutrogena is queen

To me its 

1. Exes 2

2. Free Agents

3. Invasion of the Champions

4. Rivals 3 (only bcuz it had more drama)

5. Bloodlines

Pages