The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

40602 posts / 0 new
Last post

& imma be even more annoying on season 30, because my bitch actually WON, like I said she would.  So get used to it I guess Wink

You're joking, right? Laurel performed very well on both Fresh Meat and Cutthroat. Between both seasons, she won ten daily missions, two eliminations and made second place in both finals. Not once did she rely on her partner/team to do all the work for her. She pulled her weight every time. I'm not saying Ashley hasn't pulled her weight. But I'm sure even she would acknowledge the fact that Laurel is a far superior competitor. 

Ashley's good, but she's good in the way that Susie's good. If you place her against an actual threat, she'd crumble. In fact, she lost against arguably one of the weakest teams in challenge history last season, didn't she? Yeah, there's no way she's better than Laurel or Cara on any level lmao. Her social game is quite impressive tho. 

Yeah, and I don't even think that it should be a way to compare them smh, Jamie Banks won his roockie season, won eliminations etc but doesn't make him an elite.

I mean I tried to compare the only season that they were on together that Ashley beat Laurel and CM, you didn't like that. So then I compared the first two seasons all three were on and you didn't like that either. So like?????  At this point in her career, Ashley is better than the other two. ✌️

I mean I tried to compare the only season that they were on together that Ashley beat Laurel and CM, you didn't like that. So then I compared the first two seasons all three were on and you didn't like that either. So like?????  At this point in her career, Ashley is better than the other two. ✌️

I heard if you say the same baseless shit over and over again, it's fact. 

gamer73 wrote:

I mean I tried to compare the only season that they were on together that Ashley beat Laurel and CM, you didn't like that. So then I compared the first two seasons all three were on and you didn't like that either. So like?????  At this point in her career, Ashley is better than the other two. ✌️

I heard if you say the same baseless shit over and over again, it's fact. 

#ChampIn2Seasons

#TookCM8

I mean...... she won, the first 3 day final..... so I don't have to provide evidence. Ashley performs better on her first and second challenge than Cara and Laurel did on Cutthroat & Fresh Meat 2, no argument against that. Ashley Brooke >>>>>>>>> Camila > Laurel >>>> Amanda > Nicole >>>>> CaraMaria  tbh

"Amanda>Nicole" Lol Nicole literally beat her in the elimination. One on One. Also Ashley was clever in that elimination but one on one Amanda and Nicole would have crushed her. But me saying this won't change anything. You're too far up her.

#LosttoNateandChristina 

I mean I tried to compare the only season that they were on together that Ashley beat Laurel and CM, you didn't like that. So then I compared the first two seasons all three were on and you didn't like that either. So like?????  At this point in her career, Ashley is better than the other two. ✌️

Gamer you are wrong on this. Ashley first season was bit of a flop and now she didn't have face them so you can't overhype to point thinking she is beast coz you will sound like Jenna's fan base. I have no problem with her wining coz we finally have new winer but if she was started this game when Cara & Laurel started she would be gone already. Laurel's only weakness is endurance and Ashley showed in last elimination that she aint that strong.  As gr4pefruits stated above, she like Susie, has strong politics and friends who will help her but is she strong, not really.

Looks like there is another hall of fame special after the finale on May 2nd. "Hall of Fame: Epic Fails"

You're joking, right? Laurel performed very well on both Fresh Meat and Cutthroat. Between both seasons, she won ten daily missions, two eliminations and made second place in both finals. Not once did she rely on her partner/team to do all the work for her. She pulled her weight every time. I'm not saying Ashley hasn't pulled her weight. But I'm sure even she would acknowledge the fact that Laurel is a far superior competitor. Ashley's good, but she's good in the way that Susie's good. If you place her against an actual threat, she'd crumble. In fact, she lost against arguably one of the weakest teams in challenge history last season, didn't she? Yeah, there's no way she's better than Laurel or Cara on any level lmao. Her social game is quite impressive tho. 

Well, I don't want to put fire in this discussion, but Laurel failed in both finals that she reached and they were only a day. Fresh Meat 2 she cost Kenny the win to a point where Carley simply outperformed her (Let's face it she was BY FAAAAAAAAAAR THE BEST ROOKIE JUST ON PAPER AND EXECUTION AND Carley was viewed as the weakest), even Landon/Kenny said that they were surprised how bad Laurel performed that day. Plus having Kenny in a endurance elimination round helps massively. And on Cutthroat, she almost colapsed in the middle of the final. Considering that Laurel wasn't at her prime around Cutthroat and Laurel showed that she crumbled in the finals. It's not that big of a reach to say that Ashley M. is better than Laurel giving the performances in the first two challenges. 

gamer73 wrote:

I mean...... she won, the first 3 day final..... so I don't have to provide evidence. Ashley performs better on her first and second challenge than Cara and Laurel did on Cutthroat & Fresh Meat 2, no argument against that. Ashley Brooke >>>>>>>>> Camila > Laurel >>>> Amanda > Nicole >>>>> CaraMaria  tbh

"Amanda>Nicole" Lol Nicole literally beat her in the elimination. One on One. Also Ashley was clever in that elimination but one on one Amanda and Nicole would have crushed her. But me saying this won't change anything. You're too far up her.#LosttoNateandChristina 

Have you seen that elimination round between Amanda and Nicole? That was a close fight.
I mean with your argument #LaurelgaveupagainstCamilla. #AshleywonagainstCamilla.

What we won't do is talk about how Ashley is so overrated yet people whining in Jenna's thread about people having the audacity to clock her for being THE most overrated competitor in the show's history.

Omg gamer, no way ashley did better than laurel on the first 2 challenges

What we won't do is talk about how Ashley is so overrated yet people whining in Jenna's thread about people having the audacity to clock her for being THE most overrated competitor in the show's history.

Ashley can back it up tho with winning the most amount of money this season.

Graphik wrote:

What we won't do is talk about how Ashley is so overrated yet people whining in Jenna's thread about people having the audacity to clock her for being THE most overrated competitor in the show's history.

Ashley can back it up tho with winning the most amount of money this season.

Exactly. If anything, Ashley is the real Barbie Beast lmao

Omg gamer, no way ashley did better than laurel on the first 2 challenges

She kinda did tho since money earned equals doing better.
After two season. Laurel only earned 50k, Ashley won around 100k. 

gr4pefruits wrote:

You're joking, right? Laurel performed very well on both Fresh Meat and Cutthroat. Between both seasons, she won ten daily missions, two eliminations and made second place in both finals. Not once did she rely on her partner/team to do all the work for her. She pulled her weight every time. I'm not saying Ashley hasn't pulled her weight. But I'm sure even she would acknowledge the fact that Laurel is a far superior competitor. Ashley's good, but she's good in the way that Susie's good. If you place her against an actual threat, she'd crumble. In fact, she lost against arguably one of the weakest teams in challenge history last season, didn't she? Yeah, there's no way she's better than Laurel or Cara on any level lmao. Her social game is quite impressive tho. 

Well, I don't want to put fire in this discussion, but Laurel failed in both finals that she reached and they were only a day. Fresh Meat 2 she cost Kenny the win to a point where Carley simply outperformed her (Let's face it she was BY FAAAAAAAAAAR THE BEST ROOKIE JUST ON PAPER AND EXECUTION AND Carley was viewed as the weakest), even Landon/Kenny said that they were surprised how bad Laurel performed that day. Plus having Kenny in a endurance elimination round helps massively. And on Cutthroat, she almost colapsed in the middle of the final. Considering that Laurel wasn't at her prime around Cutthroat and Laurel showed that she crumbled in the finals. It's not that big of a reach to say that Ashley M. is better than Laurel giving the performances in the first two challenges. 

Laurel's endurance wasn't where it should have been in those finals, but considering daily missions and eliminations (which do count) she was already a well established player by the time she finished her first season. Ashley's good, but she wouldn't have been able to beat the teams that Laurel went up against in those seasons. Let's face it. Camilla and Nicole were Ashley's best chance at winning once they eliminated their dead weight this season. Amanda probably would have won against them, too. 

Omg gamer, no way ashley did better than laurel on the first 2 challenges

Yes way boo. Watch Fresh Meat 2, Cutthroat, and Rivals 3 sometime and you'll see. 

Challengefan134 wrote:

Omg gamer, no way ashley did better than laurel on the first 2 challenges

She kinda did tho since money earned equals doing better.After two season. Laurel only earned 50k, Ashley won around 100k. 

Laurel also had Kenny and a team full of weak rookies to fall back on...

Ashley lucked out that she had hunter to win the challenge for her, rendering her immune from elimination. Then she lucked out she was in a team of underdogs and had Kaliah pin as public enemy number one. Her social game was elivated since the underdogs premuch didn't have pre-existing relations in The Challenge. She also lucked out Nicole is an idiot and didn't user her strength as an advatange to gain grown and that Amanda helped her win that elimantion.

She did win the challenge, but I haven't seen how, so I can't comment there. She's a good competitor, and no schmuck, but I ain't going to say she's superior to Laurel. Laurel isn't perfect, but she's physically imposing in her Challenge appearances.

What we won't do is talk about how Ashley is so overrated yet people whining in Jenna's thread about people having the audacity to clock her for being THE most overrated competitor in the show's history.

I wouldn't say Ashley's overrated. She's just not Laurel tier. Obviously because she won, she has some shred of fortitude. But Carley, Johanna and Sam have also won the show. 

Graphik wrote:

What we won't do is talk about how Ashley is so overrated yet people whining in Jenna's thread about people having the audacity to clock her for being THE most overrated competitor in the show's history.

I wouldn't say Ashley's overrated. She's just not Laurel tier. Obviously because she won, she has some shred of fortitude. But Carley, Johanna and Sam have also won the show. 

*with a team to carry them

 

Ashley won on her own. 

why you all taking gamers bait lol

GDInstall wrote:

gr4pefruits wrote:You're joking, right? Laurel performed very well on both Fresh Meat and Cutthroat. Between both seasons, she won ten daily missions, two eliminations and made second place in both finals. Not once did she rely on her partner/team to do all the work for her. She pulled her weight every time. I'm not saying Ashley hasn't pulled her weight. But I'm sure even she would acknowledge the fact that Laurel is a far superior competitor. Ashley's good, but she's good in the way that Susie's good. If you place her against an actual threat, she'd crumble. In fact, she lost against arguably one of the weakest teams in challenge history last season, didn't she? Yeah, there's no way she's better than Laurel or Cara on any level lmao. Her social game is quite impressive tho. 

Well, I don't want to put fire in this discussion, but Laurel failed in both finals that she reached and they were only a day. Fresh Meat 2 she cost Kenny the win to a point where Carley simply outperformed her (Let's face it she was BY FAAAAAAAAAAR THE BEST ROOKIE JUST ON PAPER AND EXECUTION AND Carley was viewed as the weakest), even Landon/Kenny said that they were surprised how bad Laurel performed that day. Plus having Kenny in a endurance elimination round helps massively. And on Cutthroat, she almost colapsed in the middle of the final. Considering that Laurel wasn't at her prime around Cutthroat and Laurel showed that she crumbled in the finals. It's not that big of a reach to say that Ashley M. is better than Laurel giving the performances in the first two challenges. 

Laurel's endurance wasn't where it should have been in those finals, but considering daily missions and eliminations (which do count) she was already a well established player by the time she finished her first season. Ashley's good, but she wouldn't have been able to beat the teams that Laurel went up against in those seasons. Let's face it. Camilla and Nicole were Ashley's best chance at winning once they eliminated their dead weight this season. Amanda probably would have won against them, too. 

Unfortunatly this is what matters at the end of the day. 

gr4pefruits wrote:

Graphik wrote:What we won't do is talk about how Ashley is so overrated yet people whining in Jenna's thread about people having the audacity to clock her for being THE most overrated competitor in the show's history.

I wouldn't say Ashley's overrated. She's just not Laurel tier. Obviously because she won, she has some shred of fortitude. But Carley, Johanna and Sam have also won the show. 

*with a team to carry them Ashley won on her own. 

If you don't think Hunter carried her through 85% of the show, there's no help for you. 

GDInstall wrote:

Challengefan134 wrote:Omg gamer, no way ashley did better than laurel on the first 2 challenges

She kinda did tho since money earned equals doing better.After two season. Laurel only earned 50k, Ashley won around 100k. 

☕Laurel also had Kenny and a team full of weak rookies to fall back on...

You have to remember Laurel had to split her earnings with 4 others on Cutthroat.

why you all taking gamers bait lol

People have still no clue what facttrolling is lol

The format was also pretty terrible this season. But that's a different topic altogether. 

Ashley and are literally the worst. They overrate her and hype her up so much it's not even did very well this season, and congrats on her winning, but there's a lot of factors that go into doing so and this format really helped her. I'll  give her credit for beating Nicole in the final (which sounds like the puzzle decided that) but it doesn't prove she's a better competitor, it proves she's better at puzzles. I know puzzles are a factor as to how good of a competitor you are, but it's just a weakness to some people. 

I actually like Ashley, but her fans are so up her ass and talk shit about everyone else and throw her in our faces so much that it's difficult to enjoy her win this season for others. Again, I like her, but I'll be shocked I she wins another season. And I'll place money that if she is on season 30, she won't win.

Pages