The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

39393 posts / 0 new
Last post

gamer73 wrote:

Darrell Taylor eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Knot So Fast)Laurel Stucky eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Handcuffs)Amanda Garcia eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Reverse Tug of War)Nicole Zanatta eliminated From life by Ashley MitchellCaraMaria eliminated by Marie SlamminAndJammin Roda (Battle of the Seasons)

Ashley Mitchell eliminated by Christina LeBlanc (Rivals 3)

Ashley Kelsey eliminated by Cara Maria(Invasion)

Christina LeBlanc eliminated by MTV

Christina LeBlanc got more airtime in her Bloodlines debut rookie episode than the guy on your profile picture has in all his 4 shows. Smile

AshKelseyFan wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Darrell Taylor eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Knot So Fast)Laurel Stucky eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Handcuffs)Amanda Garcia eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Reverse Tug of War)Nicole Zanatta eliminated From life by Ashley MitchellCaraMaria eliminated by Marie SlamminAndJammin Roda (Battle of the Seasons)

Yup. Nothing to be embarassed about. Still a champion. <3

HonestTea101 wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Darrell Taylor eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Knot So Fast)Laurel Stucky eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Handcuffs)Amanda Garcia eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Reverse Tug of War)Nicole Zanatta eliminated From life by Ashley MitchellCaraMaria eliminated by Marie SlamminAndJammin Roda (Battle of the Seasons)

Ashley did well. I was happy to see that.

HonestTea101 wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:

Ashley did well. I was happy to see that.

Cara said fuck the script and said none of the underdogs were threats,her and ashley don't get along so im not susprised she didnt go with the script 

I think Cara dislikes Ashley because of how dirty she did Jamie on Rivals 3.

DanishBoy wrote:

Christina LeBlanc got more airtime in her Bloodlines debut rookie episode than the guy on your profile picture has in all his 4 shows. Smile

Lmaooo. So true.

DanishBoy wrote:

Your delusion of grandeur is quite fascinating. Plus, the guy on my avi makes your fave actually relevant for once in her a whole lifetime. You should be glad the guy on my avi gave her that kind of attention tbh. 

Dario was actually way more relevant on Bloodlines alone by standing up against Bananas that the homeless girl who just played for the third place on her first and only season, how sad is that ? And by screen time, you're talking about crying for Brandon ? LOL

I mean even MTV noticed how irrelavant that bitch was, hence why not only they don't call her for Invasion, they literally dropped her on the shitty ass AYTO spinoff as well. Dario came not once but twice in a row on The Challenge after his first season, something that homeless girl wish she could...

Dkristoff wrote:

Cara said fuck the script and said none of the underdogs were threats,her and ashley don't get along so im not susprised she didnt go with the script 

I hate Cara but I don't blame her for that one bit because that was shitty.

Unfortunately, I'll get drag for this but, I don't personally think beating Camila is an achievement. I mean, she's a good competitor but it's not like she's Cara or Laurel; so it's not surprising at all that Ashley stomped on her at the end.I'll give more props to her if it was Laurel but congrats to her regardless... Wink

so who sends laurel home then? why isnt she in the final?

AshKelseyFan wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:Christina LeBlanc eliminated by MTV

Lmaooo. So true.

At least, Dario never bitched out on his whole Challenge career like a big pussy like Theo did. Not only ONCE ! OOP !

hardbitten wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:

Lmaooo. So true.

At least, Dario never bitched out on his whole Challenge career like a big pussy like Theo did. Not only ONCE ! OOP !

At least Theo and his thread is popping! 

But I guess you can't say the same for Potato Head...

Dkristoff wrote:

Thats definitley one of the reasons, also they just dont seem like two people who would get along that well. Im slowly waiting for cara and laurel to post another iconic picture together and re kindle their friendship 

DanishBoy wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:

Lmaooo. So true.

At least Theo and his thread is popping! But I guess you can't say the same for Potato Head...

So is Marie's LOL and she did well, did she ?^^

But since this all you got, well, you better enjoy it now, because Invasion was his first and last season on the show, while Dario is probably en route for his 4th Wink

AshKelseyFan wrote:

Your delusion of grandeur is quite fascinating. Plus, the guy on my avi makes your fave actually relevant for once in her a whole lifetime. You should be glad the guy on my avi gave her that kind of attention tbh. Dario was actually way more relevant on Bloodlines alone by standing up against Bananas that the homeless girl who just played for the third place on her first and only season, how sad is that ? And by screen time, you're talking about crying for Brandon ? LOLI mean even MTV noticed how irrelavant that bitch was, hence why not only they don't call her for Invasion, they literally dropped her on the shitty ass AYTO spinoff as well. Dario came not once but twice in a row on The Challenge after his first season, something that homeless girl wish she could...

lol

I do like Dario, but he's always been more irrelevant than Christina.

Actually, the only season Christina was irrelevant was Rivals 3, but people seem to use that to say she's always been irrelevant. Umm... no. AYTO2 was the Christina Show and as I said, she got a lot of airtime in her rookie debut episode on Bloodlines.

AlwaysAMess wrote:

Dkristoff wrote:Cara said fuck the script and said none of the underdogs were threats,her and ashley don't get along so im not susprised she didnt go with the script 

Thats definitley one of the reasons, also they just dont seem like two people who would get along that well. Im slowly waiting for cara and laurel to post another iconic picture together and re kindle their friendship 

Those two are so off-and-on; it’s exhausting lmao. I wanna know if they’re gonna feud this season because of Nicole, though?

hardbitten wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:

hardbitten wrote:
AshKelseyFan wrote:

Lmaooo. So true.

At least Theo and his thread is popping! But I guess you can't say the same for Potato Head...

So is Marie's LOL and she did well, did she ?^^But since this all you got, well, you better enjoy it now, because Invasion was his first and last season on the show, while Dario is probably en route for his 4th Wink

Hm, I don't see it anywhere.. Did Kailah smash that out of existence as well?

Yup! I'm totally excited to watch Potato Head get sent home before the final again!... And for the 4th time, too. Smile

He gets the W

Isn’t Dario the first and only AYTO? cast member to be on three seasons of The Challenge so far? Never thought he’d be the one to have done the most tbh.

DanishBoy wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:

Your delusion of grandeur is quite fascinating. Plus, the guy on my avi makes your fave actually relevant for once in her a whole lifetime. You should be glad the guy on my avi gave her that kind of attention tbh. Dario was actually way more relevant on Bloodlines alone by standing up against Bananas that the homeless girl who just played for the third place on her first and only season, how sad is that ? And by screen time, you're talking about crying for Brandon ? LOLI mean even MTV noticed how irrelavant that bitch was, hence why not only they don't call her for Invasion, they literally dropped her on the shitty ass AYTO spinoff as well. Dario came not once but twice in a row on The Challenge after his first season, something that homeless girl wish she could...

lolI do like Dario, but he's always been more irrelevant than Christina.Actually, the only season Christina was irrelevant was Rivals 3, but people seem to use that to say she's always been irrelevant. Umm... no. AYTO2 was the Christina Show and as I said, she got a lot of airtime in her rookie debut episode on Bloodlines.

Dario was more relevant than Christina on both seasons. We are talking about The Challenge, I could care less about AYTO. I mean, there is a reason why they stop bother with her after Rivals 3, while Dario did The Challenge again, they even gave a chance to Anthony to debut on it as well and her ex-teammate Nate did the AYTO spinoff. Hell even Hunter who was the definition of irrelevant on AYTO got cast over her... if she was THAT relevant, she would be a priority AT LEAST on the AYTO spinoff.

DanishBoy wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:
hardbitten wrote:
AshKelseyFan wrote:

Lmaooo. So true.

So is Marie's LOL and she did well, did she ?^^But since this all you got, well, you better enjoy it now, because Invasion was his first and last season on the show, while Dario is probably en route for his 4th Wink

Hm, I don't see it anywhere.. Did Kailah smash that out of existence as well?Yup! I'm totally excited to watch Potato Head get sent home before the final again!... And for the 4th time, too. Smile

Of course she did, as she should !

Me too <3 But even though, he still didn't make into the finals (and probably never will), he still winning at the end <3 
As long as, he's on the final cast, I'm happy regardless of his performances Smile

Isn’t Dario the first and only AYTO? cast member to be on three seasons of The Challenge so far? Never thought he’d be the one to have done the most tbh.

Yep. I think he is. everyone else that's been on the challenge has either done 1 or 2.

Dkristoff wrote:

AlwaysAMess wrote:

Dkristoff wrote:Cara said fuck the script and said none of the underdogs were threats,her and ashley don't get along so im not susprised she didnt go with the script 

Those two are so off-and-on; it’s exhausting lmao. I wanna know if they’re gonna feud this season because of Nicole, though?

I think cara and laurel are both past the point of arguing over a girl when this is the first time we've even seen either of them romantically involved with a girl, and cara isnt even really involved with nicole or never was. I can understand their on and off again friendship because even though i love Laurel shes the type of person who needs a friend thats gonna be a whiiping girl. someone she can make feel bad. cara was that person for 6 years since Rivals 1, so i dont blame her for taking a break. Hopefully they realize that their friendhsip is real because theywere honestly the only rivals pair to truly mend their relationship and become like family. Camila and jemmye as well 

Seeing Morris blow a gasket tonight was the best ❤

So easy to get you riled up, and the fact you fell for it? A damn fool. Baited with ease. Much love, fan.

My fans really motivate me, you know? Like it's awe-inspiring to know that you're making an impact in someone's life.

My fans really motivate me, you know? Like it's awe-inspiring to know that you're making an impact in someone's life.

Lmaoooo, but since y'all still talking about her even though she was eliminated week one (Hard not to talk about your favorite Challenge female, I know). Here's a podcast with a Legend and Derrick. 

http://traffic.libsyn.com/teamdss/Derrick_Kosinski_Marie.mp3

Lurker doing the most LOL It's all good, I know that all you closeted peanut butter and Nicole fans will come out Challenge 30 Wink

As much distaste people have for Dario, I must say that he has matured since his AYTO season and I think his relationship with Ashley K is cute. I don't mind him on the show as long as he doesn't make the same dumb move as giving into John again. He's a decent competitor so he isn't totally AYTO trash 

::Yawn::

You're boring and the fact that you think you have "fans" doesn't make ME the fool. Acting like you weren't serious is a petty attempt at covering your tracks. Thinking someone like you can get me riled up when it literally took me 45 seconds to prove you wrong is laughable. I always thought Debut would be the most annoying person on this forum, yet he has become more than tolerable and at least he supplies quality content mod to find the time and actually can be funny.

Immaturity on this site these days, guess I'm just outgrowing it.

This gassing up of Ashley is really wearing out her novelty, pretty thin. I hope she takes a short break after this win.

Pages