The Challenge: Invasion (Spoilers Discussion)

40602 posts / 0 new
Last post

1. Ashley2. Evelyn3. CT

Oh and L.O. FUCKING. L at saying Ashley is in the same shape as Rachel. Get the fuck outta here with that. I like Ashley, but you delusional people make it hard.

I can't even believe there are people who put Camila and Ashley in the same level as Laurel. People are so delusional...

When people bring up the fact that Ashley lost to Christina, but didn't Evelyn lose to Casey?

Just finished rewatching the first two episodes of Fresh Meat and Wow Ev was a disaster in that exile.  Was struggling with 1 bag and got them dqed from the sticks puzzle.  I'm glad she went on to redeem herself but on that she was just tragic.

I can't even believe there are people who put Camila and Ashley in the same level as Laurel. People are so delusional...

SIS...

I love 'Knot-So-Fast' and seems like it takes a ton of endurance, but I'll be honest Im disappointed in production for using that for CT vs Darrell. It's like they were afraid it'd be too one sided in anything super physical (something like Looper).. So they put an out of shape CT who smokes cigs in an endurance elimination vs a charged DarellCT probably would've won anything physically taxing but c'mon still wanted one last highlight reel worthy performance before he finally retiresAtleast Darrell had a chance in something like Knot-So-Fast, but still wish it was something like Looper

No sir. Knot So Fast benefit CT in every way possible & I'll leave at that.

1. Shauvon

2. Rianna

3. Emily Reese

Ashley beating Camila in the final only proves that Ashley would beat Bananas also. Only person that can beat Ashley Brooke in a final is Legend Christopher Tamburello. 

What the fuck

Morris1721 wrote:

Oh and L.O. FUCKING. L at saying Ashley is in the same shape as Rachel. Get the fuck outta here with that. I like Ashley, but you delusional people make it hard.

if we're delusional so are you and your Nicole beating Ev fantasies. Evelyn was that bitch when it came to competiton, she could give CT a run for his money.

In what other than a puzzle?

Morris1721 wrote:

if we're delusional so are you and your Nicole beating Ev fantasies. Evelyn was that bitch when it came to competiton, she could give CT a run for his money.

NEVER have I said Nicole is elite or the best to be on these shows like all you Ashley lovers do. You're constantly hyping her up because you're so in love with her. Everyone I've said about Nicole has been backed up and it's my opinion, most of the time. You people literally hype Ashley up to be unstoppable and the greatest thing on earth and it's become a hassle to even enjoy her because of the constant (and unnecessary) praise the girl gets. Even Debut and his FM and AYTO hating is more tolerable than constantly slobbing all over Ashley. And like I've said NUMEROUS times, I like Ashley, but not a day goes by on Vevmo where her abilities aren't blown out of proportion.

Imagine being pressed over something that is clearly meant to be taken as a joke

Morris1721 wrote:

I don't believe a word Lurker says, sorry

Did he tell you he was a virgin too?

⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

Y'all get me a screenie of Andy Dick in her green jersey in the final. It doesn't exist so try your best.

And I love when I get discredited, my fans make my day. I love each and every one of you. 

Y'all get me a screenie of Andy Dick in her green jersey. It doesn't exist so try your best.

She and Nelson are shown crossing the wires, Nelson right in front of her. Same wires that it shows Ashley falling from. Can't get a screenshot from my tv but its in the promo after last episode.  Nelson in his dark blue, Nicole in green. If i mis-saw this, then I'll eat my words, but you might wanna go check instead of trying to berate others all night.

Love your edit btw, adding "in the final".. hahah. Yeah, "fans".

HonestTea101 wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:Oh and L.O. FUCKING. L at saying Ashley is in the same shape as Rachel. Get the fuck outta here with that. I like Ashley, but you delusional people make it hard.

NEVER have I said Nicole is elite or the best to be on these shows like all you Ashley lovers do. You're constantly hyping her up because you're so in love with her. Everyone I've said about Nicole has been backed up and it's my opinion, most of the time. You people literally hype Ashley up to be unstoppable and the greatest thing on earth and it's become a hassle to even enjoy her because of the constant (and unnecessary) praise the girl gets. Even Debut and his FM and AYTO hating is more tolerable than constantly slobbing all over Ashley. And like I've said NUMEROUS times, I like Ashley, but not a day goes by on Vevmo where her abilities aren't blown out of proportion.

omg girl I was joking I'm not that invested lmaoooooo

Morris1721 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:Oh and L.O. FUCKING. L at saying Ashley is in the same shape as Rachel. Get the fuck outta here with that. I like Ashley, but you delusional people make it hard.

Yikes.. I can't with some of you people.

Morris1721 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Yikes.. I can't with some of you people.

Darrell Taylor eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Knot So Fast)

Laurel Stucky eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Handcuffs)

Amanda Garcia eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Reverse Tug of War)

Nicole Zanatta eliminated From life by Ashley Mitchell

CaraMaria eliminated by Marie SlamminAndJammin Roda (Battle of the Seasons)

When Ashley finishes the three day final in two days >>>>>>>

Imagine being pressed over something that is clearly meant to be taken as a joke

Well it's not funny and needs to stop.

nevidcm wrote:

neither is hearing about how AYTO are non-castmembers 24/7

six people swimming.

Clearly two champions and at least three UDs.

So when would this person in a green jersey be climbing these wires? LaToya and Nelson climbing away to live happily ever after with the monkey from her elimination?

Debut Album wrote:

nevidcm wrote:Imagine being pressed over something that is clearly meant to be taken as a joke

Debut Album wrote:

nevidcm wrote:Imagine being pressed over something that is clearly meant to be taken as a joke

Except that's not meant to be funny.

I'm mad Gamer included Marie taking out CM lmaooooo

But we gonna have to fix that first one. The Kang can work with her to wreck everybody else Wink

Cara said fuck the script and said none of the underdogs were threats,her and ashley don't get along so im not susprised she didnt go with the script 

Darrell Taylor eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Knot So Fast)Laurel Stucky eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Handcuffs)Amanda Garcia eliminated by Ashley Mitchell (Reverse Tug of War)Nicole Zanatta eliminated From life by Ashley MitchellCaraMaria eliminated by Marie SlamminAndJammin Roda (Battle of the Seasons)

Ashley Mitchell eliminated by Christina LeBlanc (Rivals 3)

Christina LeBlanc eliminated by MTV

Pages