The Challenge: Invasion- Cara Maria Sorbello

218 posts / 0 new
Last post

Atleast a fence

InternationalFan wrote:

Emotional wrote:

PuzzleHead wrote:
Emotional wrote:
Priink wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:I mean yall got it twisted I love like Cara Maria and thinks she's beautiful and nice but still doesn't count out it was annoying to see her complain when Camila used a good strategy. She made it seem like it had to be a about strength and muscles knowing she's bigger than Camila...

You can't say that Camila used a good strategy if production/TJ told her to unwrap herself after she did that. I agree that she complain too much and she runs her mouth on twitter, but on this one I can't really blame her.

You dipshits came up with this narrative aaaaafter everyone complained about it then cry like it was common knowledge before this rumor even came up!God youre mirroring the victomhood of cara. 

Can you clarify what you mean by this? Because I havent contradicted myself at all.

huh? the comments i saw about cara getting outsmarted was before we knew about it not being allowed to wrap urself in the rope or whatever. Then someone says cara said that was a rule somewhere and said her being upset was "legitimate" which is fair enough i guess then people said people complain about cara even when she wasnt outsmarted but camilla broke the rules, like we had that fucking info before we commented. idk who you are or what you said, but thats a clear as i can get it after being awake for 24 hours.

Then production should have instantly told Camila to unwrap herself at the very start. Instead Camila was hanging herself until almost what seemed to be the very end. Now she might not have been aware that it was against the rules. That's productions fault. Cara had a right to be pissed. Had Cara not been told off, she would've used a Jhook and wouldve won it. Camila admits herself she can't do a single pull up. She was definitely clever. Production was not.

we agree.... i just dont agree with the way people came for people who said her complaining was not annoying and uncalled before we had all the information. I feel like im talking to CaraLites, so basically a wall.

We agree ... i just don't agree with the way people came at her for complaining before having all the info. Everyone knows how reality shows go, especially the challenge. It's all in the edit. Gotta seek out the truth before judging. 

PuzzleHead wrote:

Emotional wrote:

Priink wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:I mean yall got it twisted I love like Cara Maria and thinks she's beautiful and nice but still doesn't count out it was annoying to see her complain when Camila used a good strategy. She made it seem like it had to be a about strength and muscles knowing she's bigger than Camila...

You can't say that Camila used a good strategy if production/TJ told her to unwrap herself after she did that. I agree that she complain too much and she runs her mouth on twitter, but on this one I can't really blame her.

You dipshits came up with this narrative aaaaafter everyone complained about it then cry like it was common knowledge before this rumor even came up!God youre mirroring the victomhood of cara. 

Can you clarify what you mean by this? Because I havent contradicted myself at all.

huh? the comments i saw about cara getting outsmarted was before we knew about it not being allowed to wrap urself in the rope or whatever. Then someone says cara said that was a rule somewhere and said her being upset was "legitimate" which is fair enough i guess then people said people complain about cara even when she wasnt outsmarted but camilla broke the rules, like we had that fucking info before we commented. idk who you are or what you said, but thats a clear as i can get it after being awake for 24 hours.

Lmao that's fine that you dont know me and commented before having that info. You didnt specify the "dipshits" and I've been posting about the stuff you mentioned which is why I thought you may have been addressing me

Or maybe they let Camila wrap herself in that challenge because they wanted to see Cara Maria and Laurel go head to head in an elimination....? 

This is probably the right answer. Production pulls crap like this.

Superblackheart wrote:

Or maybe they let Camila wrap herself in that challenge because they wanted to see Cara Maria and Laurel go head to head in an elimination....? 

This is probably the right answer. Production pulls crap like this.

Word.  Why get rid of Camila when she just threw a major tantrum against Amanda 1 day prior to the challenge. 

Emotional wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Emotional wrote:
PuzzleHead wrote:
Emotional wrote:
Priink wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:I mean yall got it twisted I love like Cara Maria and thinks she's beautiful and nice but still doesn't count out it was annoying to see her complain when Camila used a good strategy. She made it seem like it had to be a about strength and muscles knowing she's bigger than Camila...

You can't say that Camila used a good strategy if production/TJ told her to unwrap herself after she did that. I agree that she complain too much and she runs her mouth on twitter, but on this one I can't really blame her.

You dipshits came up with this narrative aaaaafter everyone complained about it then cry like it was common knowledge before this rumor even came up!God youre mirroring the victomhood of cara. 

Can you clarify what you mean by this? Because I havent contradicted myself at all.

huh? the comments i saw about cara getting outsmarted was before we knew about it not being allowed to wrap urself in the rope or whatever. Then someone says cara said that was a rule somewhere and said her being upset was "legitimate" which is fair enough i guess then people said people complain about cara even when she wasnt outsmarted but camilla broke the rules, like we had that fucking info before we commented. idk who you are or what you said, but thats a clear as i can get it after being awake for 24 hours.

Then production should have instantly told Camila to unwrap herself at the very start. Instead Camila was hanging herself until almost what seemed to be the very end. Now she might not have been aware that it was against the rules. That's productions fault. Cara had a right to be pissed. Had Cara not been told off, she would've used a Jhook and wouldve won it. Camila admits herself she can't do a single pull up. She was definitely clever. Production was not.

we agree.... i just dont agree with the way people came for people who said her complaining was not annoying and uncalled before we had all the information. I feel like im talking to CaraLites, so basically a wall.

We agree ... i just don't agree with the way people came at her for complaining before having all the info. Everyone knows how reality shows go, especially the challenge. It's all in the edit. Gotta seek out the truth before judging. 

We will never have the truth! This is one person who said this as far as i know, anyone can say that edit did anything basically. They can say that the champ males were tranquilized heavily before this challenge. And i dont gotta do shit, i didnt continue "judging" after the rumor came out. You gotta seek out some oxygen tanks if youre gonna live in this bubble where its apearantly normal to wait a couple of days before reacting to something you see on a tv show. 

See?? A fucking wall! Why does it feel like an obstacle when im talking to you?

Glad Cara finally went a whole season without crying. I won't count the Camila thing cuz she was in the right to be upset. But she didn't cry. Good job Cara.

Pages