The Challenge: Invasion- Anika Rashaun

259 posts / 0 new
Last post

Debut Album wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:On a serious note I think she is gorgeous and I love her smile!https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtP1ygBz6K/I just wish , she actually had a good personality to go with her looks

She does lol. Just because she isn't fucking everything in sight and fighting with everyone doesn't mean she has a bad personality. 

She doesn't have a good personality for a reality show on MTV..She makes Ashley Kelsey and Sabrina looks entertaining.

She's going to be a regular along with Katrina the Next Elite. 

No.

You just don't like females. 

Nah. I like women, I just don't like the constant obnoxious stanning that y'all do for them.

gamer73 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

gamer73 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:On a serious note I think she is gorgeous and I love her smile!https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtP1ygBz6K/I just wish , she actually had a good personality to go with her looks

She does lol. Just because she isn't fucking everything in sight and fighting with everyone doesn't mean she has a bad personality. 

She doesn't have a good personality for a reality show on MTV..She makes Ashley Kelsey and Sabrina looks entertaining.

She's going to be a regular along with Katrina the Next Elite. 

No.

You just don't like females. 

Nah. I like women, I just don't like the constant obnoxious stanning that y'all do for them.

& I don't like the constant obnoxious stanning you do for your useless male castmembers. #Duds

Debut Album wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:On a serious note I think she is gorgeous and I love her smile!https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtP1ygBz6K/I just wish , she actually had a good personality to go with her looks

She does lol. Just because she isn't fucking everything in sight and fighting with everyone doesn't mean she has a bad personality. 

She doesn't have a good personality for a reality show on MTV..She makes Ashley Kelsey and Sabrina looks entertaining.

She's going to be a regular along with Katrina the Next Elite. 

No.

You just don't like females. 

Nah. I like women, I just don't like the constant obnoxious stanning that y'all do for them.

& I don't like the constant obnoxious stanning you do for your useless male castmembers. #Duds

Except its not constant and the men that I stan will be far more useful to this show than most of the women in the long run. #menrunthisshow

How on earth is Nelson useful?????

How on earth is Nelson useful?????

Competiton..And that's more than you can say for most of the women as all they can do is yell and run their mouths like they're about something.

Altough I could be wrong about that last part. We'll see,

but you dislike on some females that bring what you claim nelson brings lol. 

Im actually in agreement with you in regards to Anika though.

but you dislike on some females that bring what you claim nelson brings lol. Im actually in agreement with you in regards to Anika though.

Only when they steamroll the entire cast. And this goes for the men too.

But Yeah..Anika's not gonna do much.

OFKJEJXISOOSEEIE OMFG

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

but you dislike on some females that bring what you claim nelson brings lol. Im actually in agreement with you in regards to Anika though.

Only when they steamroll the entire cast. And this goes for the men too.

But you dont like Laurel, Evelyn, Cara, etc and they steam roll the cast. 

Debut Album wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:but you dislike on some females that bring what you claim nelson brings lol. Im actually in agreement with you in regards to Anika though.

Only when they steamroll the entire cast. And this goes for the men too.

But you dont like Laurel, Evelyn, Cara, etc and they steam roll the cast. 

Because I hate their personalities? 

I mean why the fuck do y'all care so much that I don't like the women? I can like who I want just like everyone else. Just because I don't worship every fucking thing with a vagina doesn't make me bad.

I wholeheartedly believe Anika will set somebody straight if she has to....she just hasn't had to yet lol

I mean why the fuck do y'all care so much that I don't like the women? I can like who I want just like everyone else. Just because I don't worship every fucking thing with a vagina doesn't make me bad.

<3

I do not have any faith Anika could set someone straight. This spot should have been given to Orlana, Katrina, or Jennifer. 

alaskak94 wrote:

How on earth is Nelson useful?????

Competiton..And that's more than you can say for most of the women as all they can do is yell and run their mouths like they're about something.Altough I could be wrong about that last part. We'll see,

Here's to make it clear since people are confused. 

I don't hate all of the women on this show(Just Laurel/CM/Camilla/Amanda really). It's just really hard to like alot of them when so many people won't shut the fuck up about them. 

Peeped those edits and I know where you stand. Anywyas this is Anika's thread.

Cool. So it's cleared up.

Now....who thinks Anika will be the next Jasmine?

I do not have any faith Anika could set someone straight. This spot should have been given to Orlana, Katrina, or Jennifer. 

Robbed Queen Lana >>>>>>>>> Sad

Cool. So it's cleared up.Now....who thinks Anika will be the next Jasmine?

Jasmine had a personality lol

HonestTea101 wrote:

I do not have any faith Anika could set someone straight. This spot should have been given to Orlana, Katrina, or Jennifer. 

Robbed Queen Lana >>>>>>>>> Sad

TRULY! Her and Will had potential especially with the feud they edited out. Now we'll never see Will as anything other than wallpaper and Lana as wasted potential.

Debut Album wrote:

Cool. So it's cleared up.Now....who thinks Anika will be the next Jasmine?

Jasmine had a personality lol

True..She'll be the next Brittany. HA!

HonestTea101 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Cool. So it's cleared up.Now....who thinks Anika will be the next Jasmine?

Jasmine had a personality lol

True..She'll be the next Brittany. HA!

Oh we on this again? I aint ever bring the girl up but her undercover fans surely do.

Graphik wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:I do not have any faith Anika could set someone straight. This spot should have been given to Orlana, Katrina, or Jennifer. 

Robbed Queen Lana >>>>>>>>> Sad

TRULY! Her and Will had potential especially with the feud they edited out. Now we'll never see Will as anything other than wallpaper and Lana as wasted potential.

They seriously dropped the ball with Bad Blood. I'm clueless as to why they thought that would be a good idea & that people wanted to see Peter/Jennifer every week after Theo left smh

Debut Album wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Cool. So it's cleared up.Now....who thinks Anika will be the next Jasmine?

Jasmine had a personality lol

True..She'll be the next Brittany. HA!

Oh we on this again? I aint ever bring the girl up but her undercover fans surely do.

Nah, I was just playin.

But I do agree with you on Will and Lana though.

Katrina will be the #NextLaurel, we just have to deal with Sydney 2.0 this season before our queen returns.

Katrina will be the #NextLaurel, we just have to deal with Sydney 2.0 this season before our queen returns.

Oh god no. If she really is a next Laurel she can stay home.

Everytime I see any clip or anything from the challenge and see Anika, I'm like who is that? When I first saw the clip of tj talking about the finals I thought it was Latoya but then I saw Latoya lol.

I do not have any faith Anika could set someone straight. This spot should have been given to Orlana, Katrina, or Jennifer. 

This was 100% Katrina's spot.  

If Anika wanted to make any kind of name for herself, she would've been smart and ruffled some feathers. Rookies who fight against the majority are always more well liked than those who just fall in line as pawns (Example: Ev, KellyAnne, Jordan, etc)

Pages