The Challenge Hotness Ranking 2017: (70-61)

322 posts / 0 new
Last post

hell no @ simone being 108

people are biased

hell no @ simone being 108people are biased

I hvaen't been on in a few weeks so I missed the voting, but Kalle was one of my first RW/RR crushes. Wish she was much higher than a lot of these upcoming overrated strippers. I swear if Kendal isn't top 5 y'all don't know what you're talking about. 

Old school effect for real. Not to mention the challenges don't always use the most flattering pictures of them for cast photos. 

hell no @ simone being 108people are biased

She shitted on all the favorites too hard at the Rivals 3 aftershow; they couldn't take it.

Why are Naomi & Simone so low? They're gorgeous 

Watch CT & Jenna be #1 smh 

Well given that Jenna isn't a fave in Vevmo, I doubt it.

Shocked that Rachel Campos & Janet Choi are so low...must be the old school ignorance

Kallie was amazingly cute/hot on RR

I don't think Simone is at all attractive so I hurt the average on that one.

I gave Jenna  a 5 and I thought that was being kind

Kalle deserved better 

Lemonade wrote:

i gave Jonna a 2. And that was pretty generous 

Janet and Kalle are beautiful. Beth and Julie are also low.

Noah should've been higher.

Honestly Simone shouldn't even be on the poll.

Simone got it together so good for Rivals 3. That weave, that makeup, that body>>>> #GOALS

But I can understand why she's so low if people havent seen rivals 3. Exes 2 wasnt the finest time 

I'm not surprised because of looks but instead how much hate she gets here but Latoya hasnt popped up yet. I think she's pretty minus the wigs but but I assumed she'd be low because of opinions. 

Simone got it together so good for Rivals 3. That weave, that makeup, that body>>>> #GOALSBut I can understand why she's so low if people havent seen rivals 3. Exes 2 wasnt the finest time 

That whole look at that aftershow where she embarrassed Ashley/Cory >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We should do a personality rankings because sometimes I'm biased with peoples looks just because of their personality. I find hotness kind of conjoined with personalty sometimes. 

Lmaooo how do y'all even remember all these people

We should do a personality rankings because sometimes I'm biased with peoples looks just because of their personality. I find hotness kind of conjoined with personalty sometimes. 

142. Jenna Compono

Lmaooo how do y'all even remember all these people

Even though I havent seen those seasons I still know some of these people. Like Belou because the baby, Norman because of Osama Beth Laden quote.

But the fact that i've never heard of a single thing these people have done or even their names LMAOOOOO 

kvm1977 wrote:

Lemonade wrote:Watch CT & Jenna be #1 smh 

So, you're blind--got it.  I already know Sui

kvm1977 wrote:

Lemonade wrote:Watch CT & Jenna be #1 smh 

So, you're blind--got it.  I already know Susie & Jonna are going to be way too low

I think Jonna is beautiful. And although I am not a fan of Susie, she's very attractive.

Also, I don't think Jenna is super hot/pretty. Attractive, yes, but if you put a tall girl with a good body in a tight dress anyone can be attractive, but hot, no. She's cute, but not my cup of tea. I don't want to sound petty! My sister taught me the difference between someone who is hot, attractive and pretty. You can be all 3 or just have one of those traits.

Janet and Kalle were beautiful! Rachel and Naomi too

Gross Simone is  way too high.

None of the females in this segment were unattractive...just average? let's see who was left
The male side is a mess.
Sidenote: I use to find Norman really handsome on BOTS

She's hot I don't get it.

Vevmo not attracted to African Americans orrrrrr????

Vevmo not attracted to African Americans orrrrrr????

I'm FLOORED at simone being so low. This is fucking bullshit. 

Pages