The Challenge Hotness Ranking 2017: (70-61)

333 posts / 0 new
Last post

Matt Smith is the Mormon dude from the original NOLA season. I understand if people don't remember him. I also understand people who don't remember John Jacobs. I know old schoolers much better then the new school because I don't pay attention to them as much!

Y'all need to stop living in the past

WORST SEASONS EVER. BATTLE OF THE EXES 2. WHAT IS THIS.

Exes 2 had to wait for about 5 teams to leave before the game even began...

We had Zach screaming at Jonna, Wes vs. Johnny (a poor version of Kenny vs Wes in FM2), Nia being an idiot, one of the worst pairs ever making a final and not completing it.  Sarah screwing over Bananas despite Jordan's idiotic protest is about all we have unless someone cares about Nany-Theresa hating each other.

The Gauntlet had great eliminations, a threesome caught on camera, great game play, Sarah domininating the Gauntlet, Trishelle & The Miz vs. The Real Worlders, Coral/Tonya vs. Matt, Elka's amazing performance on Snake Soup, Coral getting bit by a spider, Roni winning Rolling on a River, Veronica getting the LifeSaver to literally save her life in the game, Irulan & Alton vs Road Rules, Dead Man's Drop--especially Irulan vs. Sarah but, yeah, Battle of the Exes 2 was close to that. 

Exes 2 had to wait for about 5 teams to leave before the game even began...We had Zach screaming at Jonna, Wes vs. Johnny (a poor version of Kenny vs Wes in FM2), Nia being an idiot, one of the worst pairs ever making a final and not completing it.  Sarah screwing over Bananas despite Jordan's idiotic protest is about all we have unless someone cares about Nany-Theresa hating each other.The Gauntlet had great eliminations, a threesome caught on camera, great game play, Sarah domininating the Gauntlet, Trishelle & The Miz vs. The Real Worlders, Coral/Tonya vs. Matt, Elka's amazing performance on Snake Soup, Coral getting bit by a spider, Roni winning Rolling on a River, Veronica getting the LifeSaver to literally save her life in the game, Irulan & Alton vs Road Rules, Dead Man's Drop--especially Irulan vs. Sarah but, yeah, Battle of the Exes 2 was close to that. 

ok but how are these interesting?

I mean, the Gauntlet was good but Exes 2 and "worst" don't belong in the same sentence when we have Bloodlines, FM2, G3, Island, etc

I mean, the Gauntlet was good but Exes 2 and "worst" don't belong in the same sentence when we have Bloodlines, FM2, G3, Island, etc

I said "one of the worst"...the Island and Bloodlines were worst...Fresh Meat II was better...the finale save Gauntlet 3 but I could give you that one.  Maybe Rivals 3 but I didn't watch that.  Exes 2 is in my bottom 5.  The Gauntlet was far superior.

The Rachel-Abram-Veronica threesome is definitely memorable, Elka & Roni's individual performances in a team challenge are more impressive than anything we saw in terms of compeition on Exes 2 and how is Coral getting bit by a spider in bold?

nevidcm wrote:

I said "one of the worst"...the Island and Bloodlines were worst...Fresh Meat II was better...the finale save Gauntlet 3 but I could give you that one.  Maybe Rivals 3 but I didn't watch that.  Exes 2 is in my bottom 5.  The Gauntlet was far superior.The Rachel-Abram-Veronica threesome is definitely memorable, Elka & Roni's individual performances in a team challenge are more impressive than anything we saw in terms of compeition on Exes 2 and how is Coral getting bit by a spider in bold?

I don't really care too much about mission performances, and idk why but Coral getting bit by a spider was never something that stood out to me. 

I'll give it to you though, the Irulan/Sarah elimination is probably top 5 for me. For me I feel like the season had some good moments, but nothing groundbreaking like say Inferno. 

WORST SEASONS EVER. BATTLE OF THE EXES 2. WHAT IS THIS.

No that beongs to Rivals 3, Bloodlines and The Isand.

asfar as the last batch.

I remember liking Johnnie's body lol. He probably could have been n asset competition wise if they broight hm back.

Tyrie got handsome as the weight went off.

Ruthie is cute.

Johnnie was robbed and he knew it too, which is why he told them to fuck off when they asked him for Inferno 3.

Exes 2 starring Queen Nia Moore slander will not be tolerated! Yes, The Gauntlet is one of the GOAT seasons but Exes 2 is by far one of the VERY few great modern-day Challenges.

Yeah saying Exes 2 is "one of the worst" is fucking laughable.

And despite disagreeing with the Nicole ugliness thing, this list has been pretty good so far. I think there's uglier men than Nate though.

Who are some people that you guys think will do surprisingly well? And I mean the people that aren't the usual "hot" contestants but are actually really good looking? Emily (DC)  comes to mind for me. She's not on a lot of the "hottest" lists but the girl is stunning.

I never bought Emily DC was so pretty. I don't know, she seems really cool, but not so hot, IMO. But it's people's preferences. Like I know I'm in the minority, but I don't think Big Easy is an awful looking dude. But I can see how others might. 

JJ as worthless & forgettable as he was is actually quite  cute to me.  In an "I'm such a nerdy, little twerp im gonna go out of my way to please you so good you won't even notice" kind of way.

#119: Sydney Walker [4.29]

#118: Jemmye Carroll [4.30]

#117: Beth Stolarczyk [4.31]

#116: Roni Martin [4.33]

#115: Anastasia Miller [4.35]

#114: Kameelah Phillips [4.43]

#113: Julie Stoffer [4.44]

#112: Holly Shand [4.52]

#111: Emily Reese [4.54]

#119: David Broom [3.40]

#118: Josh Florence [3.42]

#117: Jay Mitchell [3.42]

#116: Shawn Sealy [3.45]

#115: Christian Breivik [3.50]

#114: Derek Chavez [3.51]

#113: Mike Johnson [3.52]

#112: Chet Cannon [3.57]

#111: Syrus Yarbrough [3.59]

BITCH IM FLOORED @ Julie and Beth being so low.

Y'all need to stop living in the past

Maybe we will when the present and future actually starts looking good.

Exes 2 is by far one of the VERY few great modern-day Challenges.

Jay should be higher. He's a cutie IMO.

Exes 2 had to wait for about 5 teams to leave before the game even began...We had Zach screaming at Jonna, Wes vs. Johnny (a poor version of Kenny vs Wes in FM2), Nia being an idiot, one of the worst pairs ever making a final and not completing it.  Sarah screwing over Bananas despite Jordan's idiotic protest is about all we have unless someone cares about Nany-Theresa hating each other.The Gauntlet had great eliminations, a threesome caught on camera, great game play, Sarah domininating the Gauntlet, Trishelle & The Miz vs. The Real Worlders, Coral/Tonya vs. Matt, Elka's amazing performance on Snake Soup, Coral getting bit by a spider, Roni winning Rolling on a River, Veronica getting the LifeSaver to literally save her life in the game, Irulan & Alton vs Road Rules, Dead Man's Drop--especially Irulan vs. Sarah but, yeah, Battle of the Exes 2 was close to that. 

Um, yeah people do care about that.

Jay Mitchell and David Broom, so low ? Y'all playin' right ?^^

Graphik wrote:

Exes 2 is by far one of the VERY few great modern-day Challenges.

Jay Mitchell and David Broom, so low ? Y'all playin' right ?^^

We didnt studder

Cory & Jenna will be T5 

Jemmye too high tbh

Cory & Jenna will be T5 

WHERE

Nia, Cheyenne, and Anika better be top 10 at least. Melanin goddesses 

Sydney was so robbed yet again *cries* FUCK THAT!

Cory & Jenna will be T5 

Nia, Cheyenne, and Anika better be top 10 at least. Melanin goddesses 

Nia is good looking, but people criticize her strong features. Cheyenne is very pretty. Anika looks like an 8th grader.

Pages