The Challenge: The Future (Hopes / Spoilers)

6658 posts / 0 new
Last post

My biggest hope for the future is that Nicole Z never returns, but if she does can she stop fucking restraining people the second they're upset??? So unnecessary

My biggest hope for the future is that Nicole Z never returns, but if she does can she stop fucking restraining people the second they're upset??? So unnecessary

id like her to come back, and come in second to Cara Marie in a final because she can’t do puzzles. Because I’m really over hearing her say she would of beat Cara this year if she didn’t roll her ankle. Easy to say when you went out on the first leg. 

I hope they keep casting U.K people on these. Specifically people from Ex On the Beach because there's a few people from that show i'd love to see on this. King Liam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh and Bromans can come on too.

Give me Sylvioletta or keep it

The Challenge: Battle of the Couples

If they think Exes bring in drama they should bring in couples. Cheating is almost guaranteed and at least one couple will break up.

The Challenge: Battle of the CouplesIf they think Exes bring in drama they should bring in couples. Cheating is almost guaranteed and at least one couple will break up.

I think it would work for couples or allies, working with someone you’re friends with for money Could get dramatic quick. Especially if they do allies in sets of 4, because you’re still gonna burn someone from your team (having to send them into elimination if you came in last) and if someone isn’t performing in dailies it would cause friction. I really think it would be interesting.

Enough with the damn purges, if you'r going to make most episodes tbc anyway, why do you need to give us less eliminations 

Enough with the damn purges, if you'r going to make most episodes tbc anyway, why do you need to give us less eliminations 

I like the idea behind the purge...just don't like the execution.  Just like Free Agents

The purge is fine but it's a played idea at this point. It's been happening for 3 seasons in a row. Time to give it up a bit. Tbh they've done so much format wise the last 4 seasons (including Final Reckoning) I'd love a season where they keep it simple like back in the day and maybe add a twist but nothing to crazy. Even Rivals 3 the format was really extra withe The Draw twist. And Bloodlines was sloppy too. Exes 2 was the last good format with a good twist being Ex-ile. 

The Bloodbath >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Purges. Let them fight it out in an elimination to stay if you have to get rid of multiple people at a time like that. Only change I would make is the winners of each part should be the ones earning a spot back. Trillmanda was robbed Sad

I would like to see Baylor Wilson from Survivor be on a future season.

Oof. Not Orangutan Jane.

The Bloodbath >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Purges. Let them fight it out in an elimination to stay if you have to get rid of multiple people at a time like that. Only change I would make is the winners of each part should be the ones earning a spot back. Trillmanda was robbed :( 

what is Stuart Little gonna bring to this show

Chicken_breast wrote:

Oof. Not Orangutan Jane.

BITCH

Baylor? Of all the survivor girls? There are SO many better choices lol 

I said what I said.

You know she auditioned for the reboot of American Idol?

You can see her in the segment with that guy Katy Perry rape-kissed.

i want a bloodlines 2 but only because i want legend victoria roda to make her grand debut 

Especially as they have been saving the final winner reveal until the reunion, I think they should have them run the final completely alone. Have absolutely no sight or contact with anyone else, zero idea of where you’re placing. I’d even have them camp out over night alone for the extra mental challenge.

Challenge 17 wrote:

I said what I said.

https://media.giphy.com/media/pSauCNBp1DcOY/giphy.gif

Especially as they have been saving the final winner reveal until the reunion, I think they should have them run the final completely alone. Have absolutely no sight or contact with anyone else, zero idea of where you’re placing. I’d even have them camp out over night alone for the extra mental challenge.

revealing the winner at the reunion on vendettas was dumb af because they already knew who won. It would have been better had they just done it like the use to you.

also, it's time they drop the 2 hour reunions. Like nothing truly happens here lately for a 2 hour reunion. The last challenge that really deserved a 2 hour reunion was like Rivals 2 and Exes 2. Other than that, no. 

revealing the winner at the reunion on vendettas was dumb af because they already knew who won.

Yeah it was completely pointeless and an underwhelming reveal. Had they not known though it would have made sense, however thats not a format I'd like to see regularly, but a one off compeltely on their own could be interesting.

Pages