The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion) - Part II

13578 posts / 0 new
Last post

gamer73 wrote:

Davonne sounds like a snooze on this tbh...

Da brings confessionals and funny reaction shots. Not a ton of drama (despite the couple of very dramatic fights she in, she spent most of BB reading her bible) And she was/is in a relationship. 

Day better not have went into that house acting scared and frail. For some reason I can’t see her being like that, so we’ll just have to see. 

I feel like she brought a lot of drama on BB, but I’ve asked about her numerous times and all I’ve been told is she spent a lot of time with Natalie 

Ugh i knew they would be working together but i was hoping that Da'vonne would branch out and align with some of the others :/

Which means Day/Jozea were aligned with Bananas most likely. Not that it matters cause it sounds like they were tragic at the challenges lol

Marie did THAT

So confused about alliances this season. It seems like Paulie/Natalie were with Bananas/Tony but Nelson followed Paulie as soon as he got home... Nelson wouldnt work with Bananas

Which means Day/Jozea were aligned with Bananas most likely. Not that it matters cause it sounds like they were tragic at the challenges lol

They still managed to reach halfway so they werent completely tragic imo. They flopped the first challenge but still managed to beat Natalie/Paulie at redemption and then outlast some other teams like CT/Veronica and Tori/Derrick. I think it was said they lost to Cory/Devin which isnt a terrible loss either.

deeper wrote:

They still managed to reach halfway so they werent completely tragic imo. They flopped the first challenge but still managed to beat Natalie/Paulie at redemption and then outlast some other teams like CT/Veronica and Tori/Derrick. I think it was said they lost to Cory/Devin which isnt a terrible loss either.

I was talking mostly about how Pink said Jozea was TERRIBLE at challenges lmao. So even if they managed to skate through, it's not like they were an asset to Bananas/Natalie alliance

So confused about alliances this season. It seems like Paulie/Natalie were with Bananas/Tony but Nelson followed Paulie as soon as he got home... Nelson wouldnt work with Bananas

But Nelson would work with Natalie if they repaired their friendship, and by association, Paulie.

Why wouldnt he? I could see Nelson leaving the politics up to Shane and Shane pretty much admitted that he and Bananas had a secret alliance on Vendettas so they might have had an alliance again.

deeper wrote:

Jozea had a tragic challenge performance in the last champs vs stars episode (which I think you aren’t watching yet) where the cast was making fun of him. That’s why people are doubting them.

InterFan wrote:

deeper wrote:Which means Day/Jozea were aligned with Bananas most likely. Not that it matters cause it sounds like they were tragic at the challenges lol

I was talking mostly about how Pink said Jozea was TERRIBLE at challenges lmao. So even if they managed to skate through, it's not like they were an asset to Bananas/Natalie alliance

Oh i thought she was talking about Champs vs Stars because he supposedly has been flopping on it. Might have been for this season though.

I feel like they would still be an asset since they beat Natalie/Paulie so they would probably be around their level. Just not as lucky.

Davonne? Chill? Why couldn’t she do that on BB? This is the show to get ratchet lmfao

deeper wrote:

InterFan wrote:

deeper wrote:Which means Day/Jozea were aligned with Bananas most likely. Not that it matters cause it sounds like they were tragic at the challenges lol

Oh i thought she was talking about Champs vs Stars because he supposedly has been flopping on it. Might have been for this season though.I feel like they would still be an asset since they beat Natalie/Paulie so they would probably be around their level. Just not as lucky.

Oh maybe, well he is tragic on Champs vs Stars lol. You should def watch, it's a super entertaining season so far.

I wonder when we are going to get a trailer.   I noticed they didn't show any Final Reckoning footage at the Vendettas reunion like they'd set up for according to the reunion tea.

Jozea, aka Ryan Kehoe, was irrelevant again. 

Terrible on CvS, terrible here. Hopefully they don't fuck with him anymore after this season.

SPOT ON COMPARISON.  

I feel like she brought a lot of drama on BB, but I’ve asked about her numerous times and all I’ve been told is she spent a lot of time with Natalie 

Thats no suprise...they're actually friends so I expected this. Question: I know they were in redemption together for a lil while...but were they in the main house together at any point?

So basically Jozea is useless. 

The thing about Da'Vonne is that she's all personality..i expect her to be chill or focused on the game while giving life in the confessionals. 

Think we put too much stock in the whole following thing. Sometimes people follow eachother just because they met and lived in a house together or were just cool with eachother not necessarily because they were working together. Unless I had drama with you I'd prob just follow everyone when I got home. 

She'll be back so if we don't see that Inglewood come out this season, we'll see if on a future one. Smile

Eddie1378 wrote:

Think we put too much stock in the whole following thing. Sometimes people follow eachother just because they met and lived in a house together or were just cool with eachother not necessarily because they were working together. Unless I had drama with you I'd prob just follow everyone when I got home. 

Yeah, even if we were working against each other, as long as we were cool I would follow everyone. I only wouldn't follow people I really don't like.

gamer73 wrote:

The thing about Da'Vonne is that she's all personality..i expect her to be chill or focused on the game while giving life in the confessionals. 

Saying nothing in the house and everything in confessionals is tragic though. 

Oh maybe, well he is tragic on Champs vs Stars lol. You should def watch, it's a super entertaining season so far.

Yeah im just waiting for it to finish so i can binge it instead. Im not surprised he sucks though, Jozea was terrible on BB. I dont actually remember how he was in the few comps he took part in but as far as the social game went he was verrrryyy delusional. Waste of a star spot tbh.

She'll be back so if we don't see that Inglewood come out this season, we'll see if on a future one. Smile

There were people that never heard her speak lmfaooo

Graphik wrote:

There were people that never heard her speak lmfaooo

Stoppppppp

Pages