The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion) - Part II

14038 posts / 0 new
Last post

the.trillest wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Maddie Tray wrote:I’m looking forward to how they’ll explain the reasoning for Zach and Amanda being partners...

Rumor: Supposedly those 2 cant stand each other especially after this 

not surprising considering he doesn’t like women who aren’t doormats, and can’t easily be controlled.

Maybe Jonna wasn’t the devil after all 

Eddie1378 wrote:

the.trillest wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
Maddie Tray wrote:I’m looking forward to how they’ll explain the reasoning for Zach and Amanda being partners...

not surprising considering he doesn’t like women who aren’t doormats, and can’t easily be controlled.

...Who the fuck said she was?

BSmith27 wrote:

Eddie1378 wrote:

the.trillest wrote:
PinkRose wrote:

Zachary on Exes 2

”This mountain is hell and you’re the devil”

This season it’ll be “This redemption house is hell, and you’re the devil”

Debut Album wrote:

BSmith27 wrote:

Eddie1378 wrote:
the.trillest wrote:
PinkRose wrote:

Zachary on Exes 2”This mountain is hell and you’re the devil”This season it’ll be “This redemption house is hell, and you’re the devil”

I forgot about that too smh. He was such as asshole to her on that season.

gamer73 wrote:

Faith & Kyle ☕️  ⚰️

Faith.........I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT ANOTHER WOMEN LIKE THIS. WHEN MY MOTHER YELLED LIKE THIS IT WAS BECAUSE SHE LOVED ME. I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU HOW DARE YOU DO THIS. LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS. 

Be quiet Tyra!

Paulie really had the cast convinced that Britni and Chuck hooked up in redemption lmfaooo

the.trillest wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Maddie Tray wrote:

I’m looking forward to how they’ll explain the reasoning for Zach and Amanda being partners...

I'm not suprised at all because Zach treats women like shit. I hope we see Amanda go off on him and put him in his place.

Omg I was over here thinking Zach and Amanda were about to be best friends. 

And then Hunter being the first AYTO  winner , but it’s crazy how the 3 main ayto  male cast members they’ve been using for the last couple seasons has all been in a final. Devin got third ,Nelson got second and then Hunter could possibly win 1st.  

Paulie really had the cast convinced that Britni and Chuck hooked up in redemption lmfaooo

DEAD

And then Hunter being the first AYTO  winner , but it’s crazy how the 3 main ayto  male cast members they’ve been using for the last couple seasons has all been in a final. Devin got third ,Nelson got second and then Hunter could possibly win 1st.  

If I wasn’t rooting for Joss to get this win, I would love this and have Hunter as my #1.

Omg I just realized that a BB/UK or AYTO male are the only make options to win. ⚰️

PinkRose wrote:

I'm not suprised at all because Zach treats women like shit. I hope we see Amanda go off on him and put him in his place.

when we all weren’t sure if Amanda was going to get any screen time because Camila wasn’t there to be put in her place.

now we get to see her pop off on the sexiest pig >>>>>>

legend shit

Hmmmm I wonder if we will get cast photos or winner first 

now we get to see her pop off on the sexiest pig

Frenchie wrote:

now we get to see her pop off on the sexiest pig

Zach with long hair and peak physical condition was a looker. Now he’s....typical 

KlounV3 wrote:

Frenchie wrote:now we get to see her pop off on the sexiest pig

Zach with long hair and peak physical condition was a looker. Now he’s....typical 

I quote oopsies lmao. I think they meant sexist

Didnt Amanda also pop off on Natalie? I cant remember if that was said or not lol

Didnt Amanda also pop off on Natalie? I cant remember if that was said or not lol

Amanda/Zach sent in Natalie/Paulie so it’s likely that’d happen

InterFan wrote:

Oh yeah i forgot they won the first challenge. Thats why they probably voted them in. Assuming there wasnt another challenge before that elimination.

InterFan wrote:

I love karma. ❤️❤️❤️

They sent Nat/Paulie in and Nat/Paulie outlasted them. ❤️

Ngl, i do find it hilarious that Natalie outlasted Zach after what he did last season.

Davonne sounds like a snooze on this tbh...

Natalie and Paul winning after losing twice maybe three times is the second worst outcome now that bananas and tony are gone 

Natalie and Paul winning after losing twice maybe three times is the second worst outcome now that bananas and tony are gone 

We been knew :/

Never saw her on BB so I don't get the hype yet, but sounds about right lol I remember people hyping up Britni on Dirty 30

Da brings confessionals and funny reaction shots. Not a ton of drama (despite the couple of very dramatic fights she in, she spent most of BB reading her bible) And she was/is in a relationship. 

Da'vonne? A snooze? Its not even possible. At the very least her confessionals will be amazing.

I feel like she brought a lot of drama on BB, but I’ve asked about her numerous times and all I’ve been told is she spent a lot of time with Natalie 

Pages