The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion) - Part II

22736 posts / 0 new
Last post

Natalia Mercedes Negrotti >>

Debut Album wrote:

Oh here we go..

You’re the one in here asking for Bananas to get his seventh win. So let’s not start.

When and where did I EVER say or ask for that? Don't sit here and make shit up.

SLAYVIA ELSGODDESS

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LurkerNoMore wrote:

SLAYVIA ELSGODDESS

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

slyvia got sick again sorry :/

Sylvia finally becoming the breakout star some of us knew she would be? Smile

Slayvia2370 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:SLAYVIA ELSGODDESS

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

slyvia got sick again sorry :/

 I like Sylvia but If that happened to her again I'd laugh my ass off.

Sylvia finally becoming the breakout star some of us knew she would be? Smile

 

Sylvia is winning this season. TRUST. 

Also, this really is Marie’s trilogy. Love a good hero story Smile

We back jumping to conclusions again smmfh

MARIE RODA>>>>

we been knew.

Slayvia2370 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:SLAYVIA ELSGODDESS

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

slyvia got sick again sorry :/

go home

This is Sylvia's best shot at a win. If she can keep up with Joss, I dont think she did well in the vendettas endurance mission 

Joss is this generation Landon ✌️

Joss is this generation Landon ✌️

Joss is this generation Landon ✌️

Only way hotter. 

This is Sylvia's best shot at a win. If she can keep up with Joss, I dont think she did well in the vendettas endurance mission 

she finished like right in the middle of the pack

Daddy DAF wrote:

Slayvia2370 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:SLAYVIA ELSGODDESS

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

slyvia got sick again sorry :/

go home

just got word sylvia caught pneuomonia from what im hearing from my sources

Rankings all male teams not by strength just me liking them. 

Devin/Cory > Shane/Nelson > DJ Bald/Kyle > Bananas/Tony 

 

Joss is this generation Landon ✌️

Damn ok tony and john in redemption confirmed. Way to go joss and sylvia! Thanks for the clues PR. WOOOOOO!!!!

Challenge 17 wrote:

This is Sylvia's best shot at a win. If she can keep up with Joss, I dont think she did well in the vendettas endurance mission 

she finished like right in the middle of the pack

I thought she was second to last? Didn't she barley beat nicole? 

Slayvia2370 wrote:

Daddy DAF wrote:

Slayvia2370 wrote:
LurkerNoMore wrote:SLAYVIA ELSGODDESS

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

slyvia got sick again sorry :/

go home

just got word sylvia caught pneuomonia from what im hearing from my sources

sending the divorce papers over in the morning

glad this thread is back. Missed y’all btw. 

Silvia is so lucky to have Joss as a partner

Slayvia2370 wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:This is Sylvia's best shot at a win. If she can keep up with Joss, I dont think she did well in the vendettas endurance mission 

she finished like right in the middle of the pack

I thought she was second to last? Didn't she barley beat nicole? 

she finished sixth of the girls. You’re thinking of kayleigh

PinkRose wrote:

Joss is this generation Landon ✌️

Damn ok tony and john in redemption confirmed. Way to go joss and sylvia! Thanks for the clues PR. WOOOOOO!!!!

huh

Silvia is so lucky to have Joss as a partner

Joss is this generation Landon ✌️

painfully boring but a likable and attractive strong competitor? Checks out 

Challenge 17 wrote:

Slayvia2370 wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:This is Sylvia's best shot at a win. If she can keep up with Joss, I dont think she did well in the vendettas endurance mission 

she finished like right in the middle of the pack

I thought she was second to last? Didn't she barley beat nicole? 

she finished sixth of the girls. You’re thinking of kayleigh

I could have sworn they showed her struggling a lot. 

Any rumors on fights outside of the Melissa/kailah fight?

Pages